Historical Sierra Madre Home
We are located in Sierra Madre, a city nestled at the base of the San Gabriel mountains. The city is very interested in working with film companies.
The property is on a large lot with a 2 story 1800 sq ft back house, pool, shed and 2 story 5000 sq ft main house. The house is historical, built in the late 1800's. Totally updated, structure, electric and plumbing.
The property also has a 2 story back house and custom built She Shed shop.
Historic Victorian Mansion - TMZ DTLA
A three story Queen Anne Victorian historic landmark, one of the only few authentic Victorian historic architectures in California.
Our gorgeous space is available for family oriented and uplifting projects. To date, our house has served as a backdrop to many Hollywood productions such as TV shows and feature films as well as fashion photoshoots, music videos, web series, cooking shows, student films and commercials. Our clients include Warner Brothers, NBC Universal,, Universal Studios, Disney, Sony Pictures, NYFA, UCLA, and many more independent production companies.
• We are less than 30 min away from Downtown LA.
• Perfect for Period Piece, vintage, old-fashioned, retro and glamorous projects. However, a creative and visionary mind will find a thousand different ways to take advantage of our unique and exclusive space.
• The property is very spacious inside and outside, with high ceiling glamorously decorated with wallpaper and with a beautiful art deco. There is plenty NATURAL LIGHT throughout the entire house giving the location an outstanding photography!
• 4 cars space parking.
• FREE and SAFE parking on the neighborhood.
• Noise free zone
NOTE: Sierra Madre Filming Permit needed for large scale projects
> General booking rate from $419/h (12h - 15 people max)
> Commercials: $519/h - (10% extra for every 10 extra people).
🔰 The Restroom inside the house on the 1st floor is for up to 15 people max and the ONLY restroom to be used for talent and crew. A minimum fee of $180/12h will be charged for every 10 extra people on crew size.
• AC Usage $400
Depending on the scale and nature of the project we do request an extra site rep. to be with us on filming day. ($400 for site rep.)
• We are completely off on SATURDAYS