The Daylight Studio
From $312 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
The Daylight Studio is a New York style loft space in downtown Los Angeles, on the top floor of a three story building. For natural light photography, it is one of the best studios in the city.
The studio can be used for almost any type of shoot, using setups with strobes and other types of artificial lighting However, what we offer is the uniqueness of light coming through the large windows facing north, east, and west, which can be shaped into an almost endless variety of looks and moods -‐ from a moody Rembrantesque chiaroscuro to a high key angelic looking beauty light -‐ and everything in between! In addition to still photography, the studio is available for film & television productions, commercials and events.
STUDIO AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
• lots of open space with west and north facing industrial mul(ple pained windows
• 10 to 12 foot high ceilings; westside is 1650 square feet, eastside is 1500 square feet
• diffusion silks to control direct sunlight
• polished concrete floors
• one 'white box' room
• air condi(oning throughout
• hair and makeup area with 2 sta(ons and vanity lights
• wardrobe racks, steamer and director chairs, hair stylist chairs
• client dressing space
• two private bathrooms (one with a shower)
• full service kitchen
• wireless internet access
• client lounge and mee(ng area
• sets, backgrounds, seamless and chairs are available
• c-‐stands, apple boxes and grip equipment are available
• mul(ple shoo(ng areas for daylight and ar(ficial light
• secure client parking (guaranteed 3) and more on street
• local restaurants for dine-‐in, take-‐out or delivery
• easy access from all freeways through downtown LA
THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD offers a HOST of DIVERSE CREATIVE OPTIONS:
• back alleys
• buildings with mural art
• construc(on zones
• streets and buildings exemplary of historical, industrial and contemporary design
• brick walls
• concrete walls
• metal walls
STUDIO RENTAL FEES are NEGOTIABLE, DEPENDING on YOUR PROJECT
The Minimum Day Rate that is shown is based on a still shoot, partial usage of the studio with a crew/talent size of 15 or less for an 8 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs, and include the following details about your project:
What The Shoot is For:
From $65 per hour
Midtown | Collective is located in the Upper West Midtown section of Atlanta. We are in the Defoor Hills Business Park next to PC&E Camera.
Melrose Black Out Studio For Fashion and Product
From $85 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Located in the heart of the Hollywood studios. We have a 2500 sq. ft. Black out studio with cyc, kitchen, make up room, wardrobe room, client area and offices. We also offer photography rental equipment.
Weekday OT (Mon-Fri, 6pm-8pm) $128
Weekday OT after 10hrs (Mon-Fri, 8pm-12am) $250
Weekend (Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm) $125
Weekend OT (Sat-Sun, 6pm-8pm) $188
Weekend OT after 10hrs (Sat-Sun, 8pm-12am) $375
If they are more than 15 ppl during OT, an additional $15 charge will be added per hour.
Daylight Photo Studio in DTLA, Includes Equipment
From $30 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
This photo studio is a professional venue in downtown los angeles, ideal for film and photography. It's also a great space in DTLA for a casting call, rehearsal, workshop, headshots, commercial shoot, fashion, apparel, portraits, product photos, green screen, podcasts, vfx, portraits, popup gallery, and other creative work. The studio is located in the The Financial Center Building in downtown Los Angeles, which is a protected National Historic Landmark.
The space itself is a 320 square foot smart studio featuring:
- 5000 watts of continuous lighting including 3x variable-power Quasar Science LED Tubes that do daylight and tungsten, and overhead track floods with daylight bulbs. Great for creating shapes with light, beauty shots, filming, etc.
- 2x Interfit 320w/s Honey Badgers with wireless receiver/trigger with strong daylight LED modeling lights, S-type Bowens mount, and additional pop-up mount ring
- 2x 2' softboxes
- 48" umbrella octagon softbox umbrella
- 8"x36" hair light softbox with Bowens mount
- PC synch cord
- White, black, and green screen full seamless backdrops
- Large windows with natural light
- A sink and lighted vanity mirror
- A changing area with privacy panels and 2x 3/4-length mirrors
- 10 commercial grade outlets on walls and 2 on the ceiling
- Ceiling hooks for hanging more equipment
- A junior c-stand with 40" gobo arm and knuckle
- 5 lighting stands
- A 5-surface convertible bounce/reflector board
- 4 20lb sandbags
- Free Wifi 50MBS Download and 50MBS Upload (great for streaming)
- Ceiling-mounted bluetooth-enabled speaker system
- A mini fridge
- 3x lightweight 4-foot tables, 5 folding cushioned black stools, a director chair, a tall wooden stool, and a cushioned chair.
We also feature the ability to hire assistants, photographers, MUA's, cinematographers, and other staff, as well as the ability to get you any other equipment you should need, given proper notice.
Have any questions about our features, equipment, services, or anything else? Just contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP!
keywords: portrait, portraiture, white wall, concrete, industrial, model, products, windows, natural light, photographer, cinematographer, cinematography, space, budget, cheap, videography, student, natural light, greenscreen, art, installation, projector, rental, budget, cheap
SAF Production Soundstage White Cyc Green Screen
From $180 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
The Stray Angel Production Stage is a Cyc Soundstage rental located on the Westside of Los Angeles.
This 1545 square foot soundstage is soundproofed and comes with a green room and production office. The stage has an 14’ lighting grid and is pre-lit by six brand new Litepanels Gemini RGB LED (2k equivelent) space lights which are controlled by a fully customizable DMX board.
There is distro power rated at 600A which includes 3 x 100A Bates connectors plus another 300A spread over a 12 Edison outlets. This stage is perfect for commercials and can be utilized for high power music videos and the like. A pull down 12" green seamless is available as well.
The soundstage features an integrated Fender Event playback system
37’ 9″ x 42’ 8″
Daily Rental Fee also includes a Stage Manager, lights, parking, and a green room.
FULL-DAY SHOOT – $1800
HALF-DAY SHOOT – $900
WEEKEND FEE – $150 (Saturday or Sunday weekend Stage Manager per day)
DUMPSTER FEE – $100 (If we are required to schedule an additional dumpster pickup)
CLEANING FEE – $200 (If we are required to schedule a special cleaning / spills / stains, etc.)
PAINTING FEE – $900 (If we are required to go from White Cyc to any other color)
OT FEE – $200/hour (If shoot goes beyond scheduled booking times)
HALF-DAY BASED ON 5HR DAY
SHOOT-DAY BASED ON 10HR DAY
PLEASE ASK ABOUT 12HR DAY RATE
MidTown Flatiron Luxurious Photo Studio/Loft
From $250 per hour
New York, NY
Studio 333 is a custom, creative studio in the heart of Manhattan on Park Avenue. Designed as a comfortable home-like workspace. The interior of this spa-like studio includes a luxury production facility for where I plan, cast, create, and produce my shoots. Every inch is utilized and all elements are designed to maximize, transform, and function in three or four capacities. Aside from the studio aspect, the loft multi-functions and can transform to comfortable lounge or into a banquet, gallery and or meeting space; providing me with a turn key facility to do my work.
Hill Studio 3
From $100 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Minimum Daily Rate is based on a non-commercial still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less @ a 10 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs and include the following details about your project.
What The Project is For:
Miscellaneous Info Relevant to Your Project:
Pre-lit green screen studio
From $69 per hour
We offer a full service pre-lit green screen studio. Studio has a 3 wall cove cyc, lighting grid, wrap-around black curtains and pre-hung 12' white seamless paper roll. Dimensions are 25' w x 35' l x 15' h with double wall construction for sound proofing. Rental includes pre-lit rear wall green screen, key, fill and back light, staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content. Although the stage is generally green screen it can be converted to any color background production needs (terms and conditions apply).
Can also be used as an audition space.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.
Industrial studio loft flooded with natural light
From $45 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
$45 for groups of 1-5
$55 for groups of 6-10
$65 for groups of 11-15
$75 for groups of 16-20
- Huge, south-facing, industrial windows photographers and filmmakers die for. The windows have crossbars that create beautiful shadows. There is also sheer curtains to defuse the light, and blackout curtains to blackout all the ambient light. In the morning the light shines on the right wall. In the afternoon it shines on the floor. In the late afternoon until sunset the light shines on the left wall.
- A massive skylight in the upstairs loft that floods the place with natural light
- Industrial, metal spiral staircase covered with plants and flowers
- Endless colors of seamless backdrops ($5 additional fee per roll) Also many different fabric backdrops
- Black leather couches for relaxing or shooting on
- Awesome rain shower in bathroom
- Chairs, stools and tables
- Free WIFI and Bluetooth speakers for music
- Tons of camera and production equipment. Just ask me what you need, chases are I have it!
- For an additional charge ($15 an hour), I also can offer my services as a Production Assistant to help set up lightning and equipment.
2 people have saved this space