Top Production spaces
Looking for unique Production spaces? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
This studio is a creative naturally lit lifestyle studio space meant for photographers, videographers, content creators and small intimate events. Our space has lots of room for larger crews/productions (it’s bigger than it seems). Located in a historic Leaside warehouse, it has been completely renovated into a welcoming bright loft. Designed and Owned by Toronto based photographer Liz Salzman, it encapsulates the vibrant vintage eclecticism often found throughout Toronto mixed with modern elements. Featuring a curated collection of locally sourced furnishings and art installations, the studio flawlessly embodies the cultural language of Toronto. Salzman's passion for visual design aided her in restoring treasured features like exposed piping and floor to ceiling factory windows. The 1200 sqf open concept loft offers ample space for equipment, guests, and attractive ambiance. Guests have access to a three piece bathroom, multiple lounge areas, a bedroom setup,and a full service kitchen complete with a turquoise refrigerator and skylight. With intertwined characteristics of a factory loft and fresh sleek elements of modernism, this studio is the perfect location for your next shoot or gathering!
We are an open 1600sqft creative space. 2 offices, green room and wardrobe/makeup room. The place is perfect for photography, filmmaking, production meetings, rehearsals and anything in between. We provide flats, brick flats, props, set dressing, furniture, a backdrop system, strobe lights, continuous lighting, fog machine, tools and more.
With a 24 hour gated access is a safe space where you can film multiple days leaving your gear at the studio knowing that it will be safe.
Up to 7 parking spots and plenty st parking! More parking in the lot after hours or weekends.
Gate big enough to drive a car in the studio. Good for poorman's process
White swing available for photoshoots
Rain room set up is an add on. It takes half the studio. $200 flat fee
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
9 Feet: White, Gray, Black, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Red, Cocoa, Pink, Almond, Dark Green, Green Screen, baby blue
4 Feet: Baby Blue, brown
8'x8' Flower wall
3 4x8 checkers panels for either flooring or wall
3 C stands
11 Sand Bags
2 Full apple boxes, 1 quarter, 1 pancake
3 Neweer Strobe Lights 400W each one with wireless triggers
2 LED Panels RGB Neweer 660
2 GVM 80W (They are like aputure's 120D)
Light modifiers: 3 Hexagon, 3 Standard Reflector, (1) 7' Parabollic Umbrella with diffusor, honey grids for the reflectors.
Color temperature gels
Bounce board: gold, silver, white, diffusion
Industrial Fan (Wind effects)
Ring Light with duo temperatures and dimmer (5600k-3800K)
Green Screen Fabric and stand 6x8
(12) 4x8 Flats (paintable)
(1) Door Frame Flat with door (paintable)
(5) 4x8 Brick textured flats (no painting no holes)
(5) 4x8 wooden textured panels (no painting no holes)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL AVAILABLE
(4) 4ft Pixel RGB Tube lights (Nanlite Pavotube ll 30x) - 1 for $25 - 4 for $80
On the wall there can only be 4 seamless backdrop paper colors simultaneously. On the Rack always ready there are white, black, grey and red. If you want a different color the first change is free any additional color change on the rack is $7 per color. (Please use the add on feature when needing to change more than one color on the rack and specify what colors you will need.)
If you need more than 4 colors at the time you are welcome to set them up yourself using C stands free of charge as long as you roll the backdrops properly
All set up and wrap must fit within your booking time.
*The studio is not soundproof. You will face a lot of sound issues during the week.*
*Sound is decent during the weekends or after 6pm*
Photo shoot - film shoot - moviemaking - filmmaking - student film - production - promotional video - photo studio - product shoot - dance shoot - filming - filmed interview - car photoshoot - indoor photoshoot - film studio - video studio - commercial - commercial shoot - Music video - video recording - interview shoot - seamless backdrops, photostudio - Photography Studio - Film Studio - Music videos - dance rehearsals - set construction - power tools - props - set decoration - furniture - sets - films - commercials - headshots - meetings - production - 24 hour access - valentine day - valentines - Christmas shoot - flower wall - flowers - checkers floor - checker wall - chess - checker floor
A creative space ideal for any photographic or videographic production, for private and signature events, meetings or gatherings.
It's the new place, all chosen, to create, immortalize or magnify your precious moments.
It's an artist's loft that doubles as a production studio with an undeniable cachet.
It's brick walls, vintage and modern decor. A tropical space, texture, wood, a piano, a mid-century atmosphere, a well of light, a unique and original design that will please everyone.
Large 700 sq ft studio located in the heart of Santa Monica:
- Two floors, each dedicated to its own purpose.
- Top floor equipped with chic embossed fabric couch, hair and make up vanity, tall standing mirror and open clothing rack with endless hangers.
- Retractable skylight cover for black out atmosphere.
- Bottom floor very large wide open, tall space with a lot of natural light, four 7 ft wide retractable backdrops and several smaller 54 inch backdrops available on C stand.
- Three Godox sk 400 lights: 1 octo-box with diffuser and 2 honey comb strip boxes.
- Two triggers compatible with all cameras.
- One silver option and gold option reflector.
- Full bathroom and shower in studio.
- Dedicated parking spot during the entirety of your booking.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy with your booking. No refund will be issued back to the client if he or she cancels the booking less than 24 hours of their booking.
-If you'd like to make any changes to your booking, notice needs to be given 12 or more hours prior to your booking time. If you require any last minute changes it is at the discretion of the studio management team to approve as a courtesy change.
- Payment for booking or overtime needs to be made prior to the start of booking/over time.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING (marijuana, tobaccos or vapes) is allowed inside the studio, bathroom or within 15 feet of the studio. VIOLATION of this rule will result in a $500 assessed penalty to the users account.
- For security purposes the studio is under video surveillance.
- Rental time starts from beginning of rental time and finishes at the end of rental time. If you are over 15 minutes or more after your last scheduled hour then you will be charged for a full hour. Extending studio time is more than welcomed. Just ask to assure time is available.
This photo studio is a professional venue in downtown los angeles, ideal for film and photography. It's also a great space in DTLA for a casting call, rehearsal, workshop, headshots, commercial shoot, fashion, apparel, portraits, product photos, green screen, podcasts, vfx, portraits, popup gallery, and other creative work. The studio is located in the The Financial Center Building in downtown Los Angeles, which is a protected National Historic Landmark.
The space itself is a 320 square foot smart studio featuring:
- 5000 watts of continuous lighting including 3x variable-power Quasar Science LED Tubes that do daylight and tungsten, and overhead track floods with daylight bulbs. Great for creating shapes with light, beauty shots, filming, etc.
- 2x Interfit 320w/s Honey Badgers with wireless receiver/trigger with strong daylight LED modeling lights, S-type Bowens mount, and additional pop-up mount ring
- 2x 2' softboxes
- 48" umbrella octagon softbox umbrella
- 8"x36" hair light softbox with Bowens mount
- PC synch cord
- White, black, and green screen full seamless backdrops
- Large windows with natural light
- A sink and lighted vanity mirror
- A changing area with privacy panels and 2x 3/4-length mirrors
- 10 commercial grade outlets on walls and 2 on the ceiling
- Ceiling hooks for hanging more equipment
- A junior c-stand with 40" gobo arm and knuckle
- 5 lighting stands
- A 5-surface convertible bounce/reflector board
- 4 20lb sandbags
- Free Wifi 50MBS Download and 50MBS Upload (great for streaming)
- Ceiling-mounted bluetooth-enabled speaker system
- A mini fridge
- 3x lightweight 4-foot tables, 5 folding cushioned black stools, a director chair, a tall wooden stool, and a cushioned chair.
We also feature the ability to hire assistants, photographers, MUA's, cinematographers, and other staff, as well as the ability to get you any other equipment you should need, given proper notice.
Have any questions about our features, equipment, services, or anything else? Just contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP!
keywords: portrait, portraiture, white wall, concrete, industrial, model, products, windows, natural light, photographer, cinematographer, cinematography, space, budget, cheap, videography, student, natural light, greenscreen, art, installation, projector, rental, budget, cheap
This beautiful space is located on the South West corner, 10th floor of a Gastown Heritage building. Perfect for photo shoots or meetings.
Four beautiful windows provide natural light all day long and allow the evening sunset to stream in. One window overlooks Victoria Square, and two look out at the water and North Shore Mountains. Minimal furniture, freshly painted white walls, concrete floors.
There are two rooms in the space - the second room accessible through the first room.
Your booking includes setting up and cleaning up the space so please allow time for that.
Spacious and versatile 1300sf open concept with big windows and skylight filling the entire space with natural light. Located in the heart of Chinatown, Vancouver. It is perfect for photo-film shoot, private events, business meetings, workshops, art related activities, pop-up shows and any similar activities. It is a large open space with modular walls, allowing you to customize the space for your event. (Note: we have set first images in the carousel to be the up to date paint colour and look of the studio.)
Featured in campaigns by Lululemon, Herschel, Native Shoes, 7-11, AMEX, and you!
The space is part of 5000sf yoga studio with change rooms and showers (also available for rentals). We can also gladly provide yoga or fitness instructors by request and/or supply food through our local partners.
Retail pop-up shop opportunities (250sf) also available at separate rates.
Hourly rentals are available, typically $125/hr. Included in the rental are 4 tables and 42 chairs for use. Catering permitted but all waste must be packed out. As a near zero waste facility, we require all waste to be taken with you upon departure. We do not allow burning or smoking of any substances, or fog/haze production.
Please include a description of your event, expected attendance, and dates when messaging.
All bookings must adhere to current COVID regulations, including masks, max capacity, and vaccine passport protocols. As of September 13, 2021, organisers and facilitators must provide vaccine passports and ID to Stretch Staff on arrival, and are required to check the ID and vaccine passports of all participants when they arrive also. Failure to comply will have consequences.
For a virtual walkthrough go the link below. Please note, the Flex rental space includes only the first large open area at the entrance way. The walkthrough will show you the spaces beyond the actual sq. footage included in the rental space, including our yoga studio and reception areas. If you are interested in a full buy out for the entire venue, please let us know so that we can complete an accurate quote for you.
Urban Industrial Timber Loft Building, with Mid-Century Modern Designed Creative Space for Podcast Hosting, Meeting Sessions, Work-Shop, and Photoshoots
Sorry Studio is a creative studio and multipurpose space found in a quiet residential area of Parkdale. Our main floor unit, double doors, and parking allows equipment to be loaded in and out with ease.
The 1200 sq. ft. space features 12ft ceilings, white walls and floors, two oversized windows with Northern and Eastern exposure, brick columns, and a secluded outdoor space. We have a variety of furniture and lighting equipment included in your booking to help bring your vision to life.
Our co-working space at the front of the studio can be rented for an additional fee. With lots of tables, chairs, and office necessities it's a great place to get focused and organized.
The perfect blank canvas, we cannot wait to host your next creative project, meeting, pop-up, or exciting event!
Immersive Tile Room with optional color changing lights located near the Arts District downtown can be used for photography, film, commercial, and small events. This booking is an individual room inside a building that houses multiple studio rooms. Entire building can be booked or rooms can be booked individually (please see our "Immersive Architectural Dreamscape near Arts District" listing. Outdoor alley space can be used for small outdoor events/activities/workshops. Has make up/hair/wardrobe room. No lights or rentals are provided. Client must provide own equipment.
Regular studio booking hours are Mon-Sat 8am-8pm and Sun 10am-5pm. Bookings outside of our regular hours will be overtime which is 1.5X the hourly rate per hour over.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price. Booking cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the Event start time are not refundable.