Top Production spaces
Looking for a unique Production space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Thanks for checking out my listing!
The studio is a 2,500 s.f. warehouse full of cool props to decorate your film set. We have plenty of on-site parking, with two large adjacent fenced lots. The warehouse is located in a residential area, with street parking plentiful as well.
Inside the shop you'll find:
- 50 ft. exposed brick wall
- a double-wide roll up garage door... super easy access, drive right inside to unload your gear.
- a rotating collection of large, vintage neon signs.
- a couple Harleys & dirt bikes.
- a 1951 Buick with killer natural patina.
-WWII era aircraft parts.
-Vintage wooden ammo boxes
-Cool antique car parts.
-Wood beam ceilings in one part of the warehouse, vaulted corrugated tin the other half.
-Old gnarly industrial windows (west-facing with streaking afternoon sunlight)
Different looks to choose from, all camera-ready at 360 degrees.
All original (minus updated kitchen) 1925 Spanish House in a historic neighborhood. 3 Bedrooms and open living/dining area. Big back and front yards with nice landscaping.
Beautiful Spanish style single family home perfect for outdoor events, kitchen photoshoots, bathtub photo needs, and unique interior and exterior shots. Also available: gender neutral nursery.
Sun-Splashed interior including open kitchen layout with stone counters, living room with floor to ceiling bay window and Arto brick tile fireplace. Light oak floors throughout.
1. Full with bath/shower, double sinks, and unique tile
2. Available on request - primary with soaking tub, glass shower, and custom Arto tile
Large back outdoor space with three separate areas:
1. Spanish style fireplace + seating area equipped with one couch, two chairs, and large umbrella
2. Open area with pavers and sun shade equipped with 2 lounge chairs and 4 sling chairs
3. Side entertaining deck with umbrella and patio set
Gorgeous front porch with boho baby swing (removable) surrounded by lush desert plants: agave, olive trees, and bougainvillea.
1 bedroom available as green/glam room with two mirrors, couch and hanging rack.
1 nursery available upon request
Primary bedroom not currently available.
Our house is a 1940's bungalow style home with an updated farmhouse modern feel. It's an airy open concept floorplan with large stone wall and gas fireplace. We're perched up on a hill over looking south LA and you can see the Hollywood sign and mountains in the distance.
- Kitchen: gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, in-sink disposal, breakfast island with two stools, bar area, french doors that go out to patio.
- Dining: farm style rectangular dining table with modern white seating for eight and french doors that go out to a side patio with custom black and white tile and lots of plants.
- Living room: Professionally decorated with navy blue couches and two vintage arm chairs that face a stone wall gas fireplace.
- Media room: desk nook with built-in shelving, comfortable pull out sofa bed, modern media counsel and TV as well has a private bathroom.
- Washer and dryer with custom wallpaper
- 1st Bedroom: Queen size bed and custom Container Store built in closet.
- Bathroom: double sink marble vanity and large shower/bathtub.
- Kids bedroom #1: White bunkbeds and custom Container Store built in closet.
- Patio: Large deck, gas fire pit, large grass yard, and custom kids fort.
A traditional 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom home located in the heart of Los Angeles - 3 miles from LAX and the new stadium. Newly renovated home with a pool and hillside backyard with a view. Corner lot, ample parking.
Has a backyard gate with street access for easy production load in/load out. Backyard features hillside with great elevated view of pool and view.
Open to still shoots, Films Shoots, etc.
Set the scene in this classic styled home, where old Hollywood meets Inglewood. This space is ideal for a variety of productions, as it offers, high ceilings, exposed black beams, and floor to ceiling windows, offering that amazing natural light. Additionally, the spiral staircase adds a glamours touch.
Additionally, we do have an extra space, that may be used as a green room or dressing room, with views of the Hollywood Sign.
OLDER, MODEST home in View Park/Park Mesa Heights area, down the street from historic Leimert Park. Quiet neighborhood. 1970s South LA-Snowfall-Insecure vibe.
Located in South LA west of Crenshaw ‘The Bungalow Experience’ is tucked away in a quiet city neighborhood. This modern bungalow has an open floor plan and beautiful backyard.
Great hide away.. in the heart of LOS ANGELES . This a good place to be creative! You can do photoshoots and events, gatherings etc.
This gorgeous deep sinking bathtub, is ideal for a spa photoshoot, boudoir photoshoot, or even a product shoot. This room is completely separate in the home, and has its own bedroom, to store production or personal items.