Top Filming locations
Looking for a unique Filming location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Thanks for checking out my listing!
The studio is a 2,500 s.f. warehouse full of cool props to decorate your film set. We have plenty of on-site parking, with two large adjacent fenced lots. The warehouse is located in a residential area, with street parking plentiful as well.
Inside the shop you'll find:
- 50 ft. exposed brick wall
- a double-wide roll up garage door... super easy access, drive right inside to unload your gear.
- a rotating collection of large, vintage neon signs.
- a couple Harleys & dirt bikes.
- a 1951 Buick with killer natural patina.
-WWII era aircraft parts.
-Vintage wooden ammo boxes
-Cool antique car parts.
-Wood beam ceilings in one part of the warehouse, vaulted corrugated tin the other half.
-Old gnarly industrial windows (west-facing with streaking afternoon sunlight)
Different looks to choose from, all camera-ready at 360 degrees.
All original (minus updated kitchen) 1925 Spanish House in a historic neighborhood. 3 Bedrooms and open living/dining area. Big back and front yards with nice landscaping.
Beautiful Spanish style single family home perfect for outdoor events, kitchen photoshoots, bathtub photo needs, and unique interior and exterior shots. Also available: gender neutral nursery.
Sun-Splashed interior including open kitchen layout with stone counters, living room with floor to ceiling bay window and Arto brick tile fireplace. Light oak floors throughout.
1. Full with bath/shower, double sinks, and unique tile
2. Available on request - primary with soaking tub, glass shower, and custom Arto tile
Large back outdoor space with three separate areas:
1. Spanish style fireplace + seating area equipped with one couch, two chairs, and large umbrella
2. Open area with pavers and sun shade equipped with 2 lounge chairs and 4 sling chairs
3. Side entertaining deck with umbrella and patio set
Gorgeous front porch with boho baby swing (removable) surrounded by lush desert plants: agave, olive trees, and bougainvillea.
1 bedroom available as green/glam room with two mirrors, couch and hanging rack.
1 nursery available upon request
Primary bedroom not currently available.
Our house is a 1940's bungalow style home with an updated farmhouse modern feel. It's an airy open concept floorplan with large stone wall and gas fireplace. We're perched up on a hill over looking south LA and you can see the Hollywood sign and mountains in the distance.
- Kitchen: gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, in-sink disposal, breakfast island with two stools, bar area, french doors that go out to patio.
- Dining: farm style rectangular dining table with modern white seating for eight and french doors that go out to a side patio with custom black and white tile and lots of plants.
- Living room: Professionally decorated with navy blue couches and two vintage arm chairs that face a stone wall gas fireplace.
- Media room: desk nook with built-in shelving, comfortable pull out sofa bed, modern media counsel and TV as well has a private bathroom.
- Washer and dryer with custom wallpaper
- 1st Bedroom: Queen size bed and custom Container Store built in closet.
- Bathroom: double sink marble vanity and large shower/bathtub.
- Kids bedroom #1: White bunkbeds and custom Container Store built in closet.
- Patio: Large deck, gas fire pit, large grass yard, and custom kids fort.
***Price varies for weekday/weekend rental and rental use. Please message us for details***
Studio C is a 3,000 sq ft space that has professional sprung dance floors and 23 foot high bow truss ceilings. It works perfectly for filming, photoshoots, events, and offsite trainings, workshops, rehearsals, etc. Bathrooms, stage area, sound system, screen/projector, and disco light in place. Free adjacent parking lot available. Additional space rentals, furniture rentals, and event planning services available. Please message any inquiries.
Large, 1920's, bow truss warehouse. High ceilings. Office area recently remodeled with a master bedroom with private bath including shower and two additional remodeled bathrooms and office/conference area and kitchenette. All of those rooms are new. The warehouse has a great vintage industrial look. Lots of onsite parking. 400amp, 240V, 3phase power. Lots of parking. Loading doc. Super easy access. Great look and vintage feel.
OLDER, MODEST home in View Park/Park Mesa Heights area, down the street from historic Leimert Park. Quiet neighborhood. 1970s South LA-Snowfall-Insecure vibe.
Located in South LA west of Crenshaw ‘The Bungalow Experience’ is tucked away in a quiet city neighborhood. This modern bungalow has an open floor plan and beautiful backyard.
Welcome to the Oasis!
We're a boutique recording studio that prides itself in the vibe we provide, our unique spatial design and the big sound artists can get from hybrid analog/digital setup.
We're proud to say we've had our space featured on SoFar sounds, hosted a commercial shoot for Slate Audio, have scouted by television production teams and have had some top tier artists come and record.
A picture say a million words, so we hope our photos can give you an insight into the great energy style we love providing everyone that books with us!
This gorgeous deep sinking bathtub, is ideal for a spa photoshoot, boudoir photoshoot, or even a product shoot. This room is completely separate in the home, and has its own bedroom, to store production or personal items.