Top Filming locations
Looking for a unique Filming location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
This 2-level Gastown loft features 2000sqt feet of space, exposed brick feature, modern fixtures and appliances. Soaring 18ft ceilings with an open floor plan and north facing windows.
Ground level entry allows for easy-flow access from the alley or front of building.
The space is flexible enough to host a wide variety of shoots or projects.
-40ft long NY style brick feature wall
-Two Levels (hardwood & concrete)
-9-ft long custom wood dining table for up to 10 persons w/ Thonet style bentwood chairs
-Modular Mario Bellini Camaleonda sofa
-Vitra "Alcove" Sofa
-Rolling rack for changes
-Italian Dada kitchen space
-Modern slate & tile bathroom w/ waterfall shower
South & West & North exposures give this space the most beautiful light, especially at "golden hour". Water views, city views, exposed concrete floors, minimal but vibey furniture, makes it perfect for photoshoots, content creation, workshops, or popups. 3 separate rooms make this space flexible (and very large) for your needs. Room 1 measures 12x23 feet, Room 2: 14x17ft, Room 3: 11x17ft. 5 windows total.
We offer use of backdrops- which include 2 paper options (light creme and medium-beige), 2 white fabric options and the stand (Manfrotto). Use of our professional lighting is also included (Hensel softbox strobe and a ring light). We have a growing prop collection you are welcome to use! Bluetooth speaker included. We are on the 8th floor and there is an elevator.
Located in The Dominion, one of Vancouver's most beautiful heritage buildings. When selecting your booking time note the light is best up until about a half hour before the forecasted sunset time. Find us on Instagram @sunsetstudiovancouver ✨✨✨ The space is managed by the team at @leahalexandrajewelry 💎
*Please note, Sunset Studio is only available to book between 9am and 5pm*
Beautiful heritage natural light studio located in the heart of Gastown.
- 735 sqf Approx. 20ft wide by 28ft deep shooting space
- Natural light throughout different hours of the day
- Permanent white infinity wall
- Changing room with mirror
- Heritage style large windows,
- 12ft ceilings,
- Heritage wooden floors,
- White walls,
- Exposed Brick Wall
- Coffee Table
- 2 Tables
- Props (Ladder, hats, fabrics)
- High-Speed Wifi
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Paid parking available on both corners
- Perfect for: Photography, film production, fitness, workshops, livestreams or events.
The light in the studio is beautiful from sunrise to sunset and it can be used in many different ways, from using backdrops, playing with the blinds and shadows to simply using the natural light coming through the windows.
Anything that you see in the photos can be moved according to your needs.
1) If you need a guaranteed freshly white painted infinity wall we charge an additional $150. If not needed, the wall is subject to have standard marks from previous use.
2) Day rate is based on an 8hr day. There is a 5% discount for a full day and any additional hours for that day.
We look forward to having you here :)
Located centrally in the heart of Gastown. This north facing studio is perfect for creative shoots and content creation, filled with beautiful, natural light throughout the day.
Included in the studio rental is the following: [Refer to photos]
· Sandbags (4)
· V-Flats (One white, two black/white)
· Variety of chairs (ex. stool, wooden bar stool chair, apple boxes)
· Props: Plants (3), small bust
· Clothing Rack
· Desk + Small Side Table
Additional rentals: Please let us know if you are interested in renting the following for an additional fee.
· Various Backdrops: 4' & 9'
· Backdrop Stand
· 66" x 24" Clamshell Reflector w/ Stand (Silver/ Gold/ White/ Black)
· Various Light Modifiers for Bowens (strobe not included): 22" Beauty Dish, 55" Octabox, 24" Octabox, 23.6" x 35.4" Softbox, Reflector Mounts
· Impark is available beside the building, in addition to street parking.
· There are two (2) shared bathrooms on the floor.
· Best Light: Morning to early afternoon
· *Unfortunately, there are no elevators in the building. Access to the studio is by stairs only (we are on the third floor).
Bright and spacious blank-canvas style studio space at the Dominion Building located in Gastown. 4 large windows (1 South, 2 West, 1 North) offer incredible natural light all day and into the evening. Two spaces included in the price: main space pictured, plus office space pictured (with a table and 4 chairs).
Visit our instagram account @dominion505 to see videos of the space and to check out the latest studio scoop.
Included in booking:
- V Flats
- Small coat rack
- Small black stools
- Folding Tables
- Table and chairs in the office space
- Large clothing rack and hangers can be included upon request
Available for rent:
- Seamless and light Stands
- 4 ft Seamless backdrops (various colours)
- 9 ft Seamless backdrops (various colours)
- Various lighting equipment and modifiers
- Various props
Please reach out with any questions!
This heritage studio is a beautiful space for your meeting, photo shoot, podcast, recording, creative writing or exercise program. It is equipped with a couple of basic tripods, a professional microphone set with USB, plug in sound system and more equipment is available upon request.
The office is located in the historic Dominion Building and has beautiful vintage vibes. It is an economical studio, vibrant workspace and meeting place in the heart of Gastown. Parisian style windows frame views of downtown, Canada Place, Vancouver harbour and North Shore mountains. Minimal furnishings for maximum open space with a cozy feel and some extra comfort. It’s a blank canvas and a very private studio for yoga, Pilates or other gentle movement practice.
Exercise mats and equipment are available for low impact exercise use and/or photos. There are shared washrooms for the use of all offices on the same floor It’s a central location for client meetings, learning sessions, counselling or photography. Natural light floods the space from the west.
Conscious Lab is a uniquely stunning event space located in one of the oldest buildings in Downtown Vancouver. It features original hardwood floors, exposed brick and arched windows that create an undeniable vibe.
The space has been used for:
Corporate and Networking Events
Photo and Film Shoots
Weddings and Proposals
Meditation, Yoga and Breathwork
Think Tanks and Brainstorming
The intention of Conscious Lab is to elevate creativity, connection and community. When people gather in this space, magical moments naturally follow.
Included in your rental is the use of:
30 meditation cushions
15 yoga mats
65 folding chairs
6 bamboo tables
Big screen TV
Large bluetooth speaker
Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen sink
2 Bathroom stalls
Glass boardroom with 6 chairs upon request
Conscious Lab is 1100 sq ft and can accommodate 65 seated and 100 standing.
*Please note that the space is located on the second floor and does not have elevator access.
1. Amazing Water front sea view from day to night
2. 270 degree from floor to ceiling glass windows for this perfect water front view
3. This 890sqft apartment unit has :
- all furniture included and ready to go
- all accessories need in the kitchen
- this apartment features modern wood floor design
- 2 bedrooms, 1 sunroom plus den with 2 bathrooms
- WiFi and Netflix are well set up in this apartment
3. Easy parking close to Sky Train station
4. Next to Roger Arena and walking distance to BC place
5. This apartment located in prime area DownTown Vancouver Canada
Bright studio space in a heritage building located in Gastown. Two large 8ft west facing windows offer incredible natural light all day and into the evening. In the summer, the sunset light is unreal. Ceilings are 14ft tall and the room feels open and fresh. Radiator provides a retro feel on the heritage building space.
Day rate is for 8 hours.
Only available for bookings between June 7th to June 30th. After it has been permanently booked.
The space is bright, white, and has some decorative dried goods. Additional equipment may be available for rent upon request at an additional hourly fee. Please inquire prior to booking day.
Minimum booking time can be flexible depending on the date and time.
This studio is extremely versatile and can be used for an art, photo, film, meeting, and event space.
It offers a fully functional kitchen, bathroom, WiFi, high ceilings, lots of windows and light as well as a space for a backdrop.
Included is a pull out couch, desk and comfortable office chair, some kitchen utensils such as cutlery, pans and a kettle, and stacked meeting chairs on hand.
This comes with access to an additional shared bathroom on the 6th floor. The building has an elevator and the studio itself is located on the 7th (highest) floor.
Place is furnished and more photos will be added/sent upon request. Furniture can be moved around and some can be removed upon request.