Affordable Venice Beach House with Tropical Plants
From $49 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
No money? No credits? No problem!
This is the affordable, no-frills Venice Beach house you've been searching for. Budget-friendly, endlessly accommodating and located on a wide, low-traffic Venice street with TONS of daytime parking (praise the lord).
Our bohemian bungalow has hosted shoots of all shapes and sizes, and are experienced with the chaos of production. We love film students, so if you're still in school, or know how to Photoshop a student ID, please ask us about our special EXTREMELY ULTRA BROKE student rates.
- Affordable Venice Beach House
- Easy Parking
- Student and Adult Film friendly
- Very close to Costco (easy catering)
- Semi-finished garage with creepy loft attic
- 10ft ceilings
- Suburban sound effects
- Neighbors work from home (so you need to be friendly)
Backyard Beach House in Santa Clarita
From $44 per hour
Santa Clarita, CA
GREAT BACKYARD! Lots of space. Great for outdoor wedding, parties, or romantic scenes.
Pool, hot tub, and built in bar / serving area.
Mature landscaping including large palms. Looks great, day or night.
Elegant Hilltop Castle/Mansion with View / Garden
From $120 per hour
Spectacular house complete with view, large backyard, patio and beautiful furniture.
2800 sqft house. 2600 accessible to guests.
Additional $125 to use the BANANA LEAF bedroom.
Additional $80 to use the blue and white STRIPED bedroom, upon availability.
Additional $80 to use the FLAMINGO bedroom, upon availability.
Additional $150 to use the lower apartment (with parrot/jungle wallpaper and striped rug), upon availability.
For crew over 15 people, the cleaning fee will be $150.
Shoots after 9pm will be $40 more per hour.
Permit required for shoots over 12 people and any crew with an equipment truck.
80 acre desert ranch with dry lake bed and accomos
From $80 per hour
Newberry Springs, CA
Flexible rates, message us for a quote with specifics on your project.
80-acre ranch with over 40 acres of dry lake bed and small dunes, accommodations for up to 19 people for overnight shoots, 2 large fire pits, 1-acre lake with boats and large shade structure and A-frame platform, main house is a 1 bedroom 1 bath with kitchen/full bathroom, saloon with large kitchen and bathroom with shower, bunk house with 6 guest rooms and 2 bathrooms with showers, horse stable (no horses onsite currently), old horse corrals, basketball hoop, two horse shoe pits and a Tornado brand Foosball table.
Fully Renovated Mid-Century Modern Home with View
From $100 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
This home has been fully renovated less than a year ago. Open rooms with not much furniture in place. All walls barren with nothing on them (besides tv) but crew can hang what ever they like.
Exterior landscaping in both the front and back yard is currently being designed/constructed.
Frank Sinatra/Roger Miller/Clint Walker Mansion
From $100 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to the Penfield mansion.
Once the home of Frank Sinatra, Clint Walker and Roger Miller in the 1970s who raised his whole family here, this house is amazing with exceptional history that can be felt in every room! The hit song, King Of The Road was actually written by Roger Miller at the bar! We strive to provide a comfortable, safe and professional environment. The property sits on the top of a hill, all by itself on over an acre of land with 360-degree views of the whole city and is completely gated and secure. You have total privacy from all angles. There are no neighbors able to see the land or the house. Take a tour and see for yourself! High speed internet and cable TV included free of charge. The house also has a built in 10 speaker JBL sound system for radio, CDs, Ipod, MP3 players etc. Parking for 15 cars on premises.
See pictures for complete details on the house layout. I just completed a brand new driveway, expanded in width to accommodate 2 way traffic all the way up and down the hill, beautiful paver stones in the beginning of the driveway. Tons of additional outdoor lighting, landscaping and design. I expanded the main grass area in the backyard to 5000sqft and replaced the real grass with fake grass as well as built a lookout point for wedding photography. Totally flat and beautiful. The neighborhood is very nice and quiet. The house is at the very end of a culdesac, children can ride bikes in the street, its very safe. There are tons of fabulous restaurants in the area including Roys, Flemings, Ruth Chris, Benihana etc. all within 5 minutes.
Westside Artist's Home with Studio and Backyard
From $89 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Our affordable, westside artist's property is perfect for your next student, indie, or professional production. We are a flexible group of producers that understand the expectations and responsibilities of hosting shoots in our home.
Standout features of the location include: a large backyard perfect for crafty with an adjacent detached garage/studio that could be used for a production office, talent holding or hair and makeup.
Please contact us directly for more information or to set up a scout.
Jasper Johns' Studio and House Circa 1970
From $55 per hour
Stony Point, NY
This house started life in the 30s as a barn. In the 70s it was purchased by modern arts legend Jasper Johns who hung out here with pals like Merce Cunningham, Robert Rauschenberg and John Cage. Needing a space to paint, Johns turned much of the second floor into a double-height studio, which gets glorious natural light from a combination of skylight, windows, and unique floor-to-ceiling windows that roll up like garage doors. He gave the rest of the house a similar mid-century, open plan treatment while adding a long deck and keeping the rustic features of the barn -- the exposed beams and wood walls.
The house sits against a hill on a lot of 1.29 acres. It is bounded by an old stone wall and a meandering stream, and is surrounded by ancient trees and rather undisciplined bracken. The wild, rustic look has attracted many fashion photographers. (References available on request)
Classic Cape Cod with a Modern Twist
From $155 per hour
Long Beach, CA
• LOCATION - Bixby Knolls is an area of Long Beach close to the 405 Freeway. The majority of the homes in the area were custom-built between 1920 and 1940, providing a variety of home architecture. Small shops and restaurants dot a strip of Atlantic Avenue and north of the 405 Freeway, as well as on the streets surrounding this main thoroughfare. Wide majestic gorgeous tree lined streets. A lot of abundant greenery, trees and flowers make it a magical and very homey neighborhood. Additionally, our neighborhood is very film friendly per our neighbors and city of Long Beach. You will see at least 1 shoot a month in Bixby Knolls.
• PROPERTY SPECS - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus a large office and a family room. Huge yard space with a large pool and plenty of seating areas. Complete with an outdoor stone fireplace. The kitchen opens to the dining room, and is complemented by a huge gorgeous bay window with views of the beautiful tree lined Jacarandas!
• SPECIALTY - The home is a beautiful traditional white Cape Cod home. Perfect for the all American look. This home could look to be anywhere in the US.
• DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS - Candy for the eyes. Beauty is perhaps its prime amenity.
• AMBIENCE - Great vibe, intimacy and warmth.
• FIREPLACE - in the Great Room to warm the soul and a large stone fireplace in the backyard.
• EXTERIORS - Patios, pool, seating areas, kids play area with playground, Fireplace. Gorgeous façade.
• BIG CLASSIC SWIMMING POOL -
• PARKING - Plenty of off street parking and a long driveway.