From $580 per hour
Culver City, CA
Pricing based on low impact 10 hour stills shoot with under 15 people.
Please inquire with project details for accurate rate.
Additional fees may apply.
From $425 per hour
New York, NY
Office space with style and substance. WorkHouse NYC is located in midtown Manhattan with a downtown look and feel. Landscaped rooftop terrace, 2 outdoor terraces adjacent to meeting space, multiple conference rooms, two co-working floors and lounge areas that transform into event space.
Coworking Space for Events or Production
From $75 per hour
Historic Building of the Bronner Brothers in Atlanta, now a coworking space for eCommerce businesses. Our location is central in Atlanta, offering easy and quick access from anywhere (downtown, airport, major highways)
Surreal 3D Art Museum - Great for Parties/Events
From $300 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
4500 square feet of a surreal 3D immersive art museum.
o One-of-a-kind 3d Art installation
o Wide open space, 12 foot ceilings
o Perfect for parties, events, fundraisers, live music, dance, yoga, art shows
o Kids, Adults of all ages
o VIP Events
o Up to 150 standing or 120 sitting
• Type: Commercial building
• Layout: Open space, high beamed ceilings
• Material: Brick and steel, soundproof
• Location: very secure and in a desirable area
• Accessibility: centrally located on Sepulveda off the 405 and 10 freeways
• Parking: huge 84 space parking lot
• Level: street level
• Sound System
• Ramp access for handicap, easy loading and unloading of equipment
• Kitchen and catering area
• Private office
• Big bathrooms
• Equipment storage area
Cool & Crafty Startup Office With Sleeping Pods
From $33 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
1200 sq ft storefront off of Hollywood Blvd with 14ft ceilings, concrete floors, full kitchen, full bath. There are two custom built 10ft co-working tables with office chairs, sound booth, 2 computer on an airplane wing table, 5 monitors on the wall, and 7 sleeping pods.
Please note: the price is negotiable based on your hours and if the location must be fully private/empty or can be shared with the co-living residents.
Rustic Creative Space and Music Studio
From $40 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
This space is a rustic, 900 sf, NYC-style, brick lofted space with industrial, modern decor.
Creative Event Space at Praxis Arts
From $120 per hour
Antique 1904 ballroom originally used for a Boeing meeting hall. The space is most notable for its spacious wooden chamber featuring old growth douglas fir floors, wainscoting and millwork throughout. Large original windows on all sides of the chamber pour in natural daylight to the inhabiting art studios and the larger community areas.
Gorgeous multi-purpose space in West Adams/LA
From $195 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Corporate Events/Photo Shoots/Filming/Commercials/Music Vidoes/Popup Space/Workshops/Private Parties-Events/Gallery Exhibition-Art Installations/Culinary Demonstrations/Conferences/Training-Classes-Instruction
1000 sq ft parking lot
Soho Designer Loft Showroom - Amazing Light/Views
From $225 per hour
New York, NY
Perfect, central downtown location. Fully equipped with everything you might possibly need -- extensive audio/video & technology systems, digital signage, designer furniture, mood lighting, office supplies, full kitchen and serving items -- for a turn-key, impactful, and memorable event. We’ve successfully hosted hundreds of corporate clients including McDonalds, Facebook, Vice, Amex, Snapchat, Spotify, Unilever, AirBnb, Chanel, Adidas, Instagram, and NY Times. Our Showroom space is the absolute perfect spot for press/media events, company offsites, and film/photo shoots.
Rate listed is for up to 25 people for weekday bookings 6am-6pm. Rate is $350/hr for up to 50, $400/hr for up to 75. Weekends/evenings add $50/hr to the hourly rate. Discounts available for last minute bookings, and multi-day or multi-space reservations. Just ask!
SPACE INFO & EXTRAS:
• Stylishly designed, fully furnished, extra tables and chairs available
• Separate private breakout conference room / green room
• Full kitchen and private en suite bathroom
• Elevated presentation stage w/ spotlight
• Elevator and freight elevators open directly to the floor
• Fully stocked office supply closet (Easels, Flip charts, Post-its, Notepads, Pens, etc)
• Extra large whiteboards and flip chart easels available
• Glassware, serving trays, wine/ice buckets, cutting boards, and more included
• Stella Artois beer machine available
• Adjacent 2,000 sqft Boardroom & Lounge space available on same floor for larger events
• Central air conditioning & heat
• Coat check racks and check-in tables available
• Easily accessible by public transit. 6, N, R, Q, F, A, C, E
EXTENSIVE TECHNOLOGY AMENITIES & EXTRAS:
• HD Projector in-ceiling and drops down when in use. 150" widescreen image!
• State of the art sound system throughout the space (Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, etc)
• Color Changing Lights. Choose any color for the space via touchscreen
• Motorized shades. Darken the room, or open to reveal the beautiful view
• Smart lighting. Mood lighting, easily turn all lights on/off or dim
• Digital Signage system - customize our multiple screens with your event logos, slideshows and videos
• Microphone - wired, wireless and lavalier mics and speaker available
• Wired and wireless color laser printers available
• High speed Commercial Wifi system (up to 500 simultaneous users)
• Hidden Disco Ball that drops from the stage ceiling with a click of a button
• 60” Flatscreen displays on rolling carts - two available
• Cables, adapters, power strips, mobile devices charging stations included
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
• Event Staff - planning, onsite concierge, tech support, servers/bartenders, security staff available
• Pre-Event Deliveries & Overnight Storage available
• Custom furniture setup for different space layouts and event types available
• Custom vinyl to brand with your event / company logos and graphics
• Florals - from small tabletop vases to large arrangements to provide color and life to your event