Warm Vibey Industrial Recording Studio
From $100 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
The space is an industrial recording studio inside that is available for booking video shoots, photo shoots, etc. The studio opens up to 16 ft. wood truss ceilings, and has a long 57' new york style brick wall. The floor area is 1400 ft2, and includes a kitchenette area (microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator), lounge, and bathroom.
The studio has two long 30' LED strips that can be programmed to any color which help change the mood of the room. In addition, there is an LED bulb in a lamp that can be programmed to any color.
All amenities listed below are included in base rate. If any sessions would like audio recording, the studio is equipped to record up to 18 inputs simultaneously with all class-A mic preamps, and professional grade microphones. An audio engineer can be hired for additional $30/hr for an event. After an event we can provide copies of the audio files (.wav) to an external hard drive or flash drive. Please inquire for these additional services when booking.
SHOOT MY PLACE "High Desert Film Studio"
From $250 per hour
Shoot My Place is a unique high desert film studio located in the foothills of Palmdale California in pristine Hunt Canyon. Our majestic location has a back drop of beautiful Mt Emma, and we overlook the vast Mojave desert with the Antelope Valley just down below us.
Our studio location offers many different types of film or print friendly sets and we have a nice selection props for your project needs. We have a Military FOB, Afghanistan or Mexican Village, Horse Ranch, Junk Yard, and lots of open desert.
We also welcome all "Student Films" so ask about our academic discounts! (We are a "USC VENDOR" as well.)
If your project is shooting on a local film incentive, you are entitled an additional 5% tax rebate by shooting your project here at our location!
We are in the "Extended Studio Zone" for the crafts. We have been granted by SAG/DGA, zone waivers when most productions ask for it. We are 5.24 miles out of the 30 mile zone!
We can provide your production 24/7 Security if requested and we are very private!
There are many 24/7 services and local support business's that are very close by! We are freeway close too!
We have been serving the entertainment industry for over 25 years now and counting!
Pre-lit green screen studio
From $69 per hour
We offer a full service pre-lit green screen studio. Studio has a 3 wall cove cyc, lighting grid, wrap-around black curtains and pre-hung 12' white seamless paper roll. Dimensions are 25' w x 35' l x 15' h with double wall construction for sound proofing. Rental includes pre-lit rear wall green screen, key, fill and back light, staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content. Although the stage is generally green screen it can be converted to any color background production needs (terms and conditions apply).
Can also be used as an audition space.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.
White Brick Production Studio with Skylights w/ AC
From $40 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
The studio is a spacious 1600 sqft with air conditioning and heating, exposed white brick, sky lights, makeup table, private restroom, C-stands, and sandbags! With the sheer square footage and high ceilings, this studio is ideal for all shooters, whether you need space for a large set build out or a raw, sultry natural light studio with room to explore.
We also an extensive rental list which can be emailed upon request! If you wish to hold a date, rather than book immediately, we honor holds for up to 72 hours. There will always be a site representative available to answer any question you might have during your booking.
*NOTE* We regularly update and repaint the wall flats in this space, so please confirm prior to booking. Thanks!
Industrial Hangar & Warehouse | The Barracks
From $95 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
TAKE A VIRTUAL SCOUT:
We are excited to offer an Industrial Hangar + Warehouse located on the outskirts of Downtown Los Angeles. It features rustic industrial architecture, rich with grit, texture & a lot of character!
This space was designed from the ground up by filmmakers, with the creator in mind. Every aspect of this property is shootable. Our spacious hangar floor-plan can accommodate any type / size shoot or production.
POPULAR LOOKS / SETS:
• Hangar Set
• LED Tunnel Set (RGB Astera Titan Tubes)
• Alleyway Set
• Texture Walls / Flats
• Color / Photo Backdrops
• Plexiglass Platform
ABOUT THE SPACE:
• 2500 sq ft Industrial Hangar
• Beautiful Natural Light from Large Windows / Door
• Loading Dock (Easy Load In / Load Out)
• Large Hangar Door (Fits Cars / Vehicles)
• Enclosed Lot /w Parking
• Ample Street Parking For Large Crews
• On-site Grip & Lighting (Available For Rent)
• Production Supplies (Available For Rent)
• Set Construction Is Welcome
• Wet down (Upon Request)
• 100amps of House Power (Via Several 20amp Breakers)
• (8) Tube Astera Titan Kit /w Tablet ($250)
• (2) Kino Select 30 RGB Lighting ($75)
• Plexiglass Platform ($200)
• Production Supplies / Chairs + Tables ($50)
• Custom Builds / Textured Walls upon request
• Portable Restroom On Site / Mandatory Rental For Crew Sizes Larger than 25 ($50)
• 1 Red Helium Camera Package ($250)
• 1 Red Gemini Camera Package ($200)
• 21" Production Monitor ($75)
• Wireless Follow Focus ($75)
• Wireless Video ($75)
Open Studio space in Burbank w/parking
From $100 per hour
An easy and accessible studio space with an elephant door and 16 parking spaces! This location is 3,500 square feet and is perfect for film projects, photography, a rehearsal space, set build, pop-events, art shows, workshops, etc! A small kitchen and bathroom are included. Studio space is available 24/7. Right next door is our camera and lens rental house and a screening room with 18 stadium style seats for your convenience. Please get in touch! We’re here to help!
VIP video and photo stage
From $75 per hour
A great VIP stage for photo shoots and Music Videos located in Burbank, CA.
1,000 sq ft Seamless Sound Stage
From $59 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
***WE ARE OPEN DURING COVID19***
1,000 sq.ft. seamless sound stage in North Hollywood. Easy load in, plenty of parking. If booking hourly, please note there is a 5 HOUR MINIMUM.
Comes with small L&G package:
5x - C-Stands
5x - Sand Bags
3x - Arri 650 Lights
2x - Arri 1k lights
4x - Light Stands
2x - Flag/Silk
(package depends on available items day of booking, please check)
Other items available a la cart, stage renters get 40% discount on any gear rental, message host for full gear list.
*Can fit entire car into studio*
We have successfully filmed commercials and interviews with dialogue, even without sound proofing. We get an occasional jet, but I still consider us a great space for filming clean dialogue.
HIGH IMPACT FEE
For crews over 15 people, there is an additional $75 high impact cleaning fee.
What is noise in the surrounding area like?
We are located away from homes in an industrial area. We hear an occasional jet, train, or truck, but sound has not been a problem for most our clients. We highly suggest scouting the stage to hear for yourself, as everyone's definition of quiet is different. I cannot guarantee perfect sound nor do we claim to be sound proofed.
Recording Studio on the Historic Hollywood Strip
From $50 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
We offer a cutting-edge, modern recording studio located on the historic Hollywood strip in the heart of Los Angeles. Featuring a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art facility, our mission is to provide a professional experience for all your studio needs.
1500 square ft.
• TRACKING - Up to 32 channels as needed for any and all instruments including essentials like Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, and Piano. Our large tracking room is modular and can be configured for any genre and type of artist, live band, or singer-songwriter.
• PRODUCTION - We produce all genres of music and work one-on-one with artists to create hits from scratch in styles ranging from mainstream Top 40, Pop, EDM, Electronic, Rap, Rock, etc. We also provide Vocal Production, Tuning, and Mixing for singers seeking high-quality, polished vocals for their music.
• MIXING - Our well-rounded and versatile audio engineers work in all genres and are ready to assist with your mixing needs such as: vocal mixing, drum editing, re-sampling, re-amping, DAW and stem exports.
• MASTERING - Our facility is equipped with high-end, top-of-the-line professional audio gear, administered under the expertise of LA's most talented engineers to help master your Singles, EPs, and Albums.
• VOICEOVERS - High-quality professional recordings for Film, TV, Audiobooks, Commercials, Podcasts, etc.
• EVENTS - Our space is conveniently located on Hollywood Blvd, providing the perfect location for private listening parties, artist showcases, filming, and VIP events.
JUST NEED A STUDIO?
• Have a band or vocalist, but no studio? Book a full-studio lockout with us and run your session independently in a pro environment.
Our space is conveniently located on Hollywood Blvd. We are open 24/7 and can accommodate any schedule.
Message us for more information (package deals, gear list, etc.)