W. Chicago Studio Space
From $150 per hour
Our 8,000 sq. ft. studio on Chicago's West Side has been used as a stage and location for 100's of shoots. Equipped with a 30ft. white cyclorama, this space accommodates motion and still shoots of any size.
* 30′ x 20′ x 12′ white cyc
* 15′ x 20′ x 12′ green cyc (pending availability)
* Cement floor, exposed brick walls
* South facing 12′ windows
* Full kitchen, green room / production area with wifi included
* One bathroom with shower and separate changing room
* 12' seamless backdrops available for rent in: light green, chroma green, cream, carnation, light
blue, black and white
* Great conference or meeting space
* Includes use of 3 six foot tables, 3 director's chairs, 6 folding chairs, cooler, clothing rack
* Rentals available for lighting, grip, additional production supplies and scenic flats
* Smoking patio right off the stage
* 2nd floor walk up, no elevator
* Ample free street parking. public transportation: 4 blocks from Kedzie Green Line, adjacent to
Kedzie Metra UP-W line
The Studio Manager will be onsite all day for every rental. In-house and freelance crew referrals available upon request. Fresh coat of paint for white cyc is included for all bookings made 48 hours in advance. Fresh coat of paint for green cyc (when available) is $150 flat fee with 48 hours advance booking. This space is not a dedicated sound stage. Use of already mounted stage lighting (open face Mole-Richardson 1k babies) are $25 per light. Additional lighting and grip rental list available upon request.
Pilsen Photography Studio w/ Buff Einstein Lights
From $50 per hour
The host of this space is a local portrait and events photographer/teaching artist. She acquired her studio space a year ago and is looking to support and collaborate with the community of (visiting) photographers here in Chicago. Her studio will be a site for hosting photographers in creating images, presenting and lecturing on their work as well as facilitating workshops.
The space is a 450 sq/ft (32’ x 13’open floor plan located in the U-Haul Artist Lofts (a private historic building near Canal & Cermak Rd where Chicago Fire and other productions are often shot).
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED with BOOKING
* Paul C Buff - Einstein E640 Monolight
* 30" Dell display - must have your own laptop
* Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 Male Type-A to USB 3.0 Micro-B Cable
* Westcott Apollo Modifiers
* Buff PLM 86" in
* 43" 5-in-1 reflector
* Lasolite Triflector
* 2 C Stands
* 2 Flashpoint Light Stands
* Sekonic L478D Light Meter
* Seamless Backdrop (Choice of 1)
Backdrop Colors in Stock:
1. Blue Jean (54x36)
2. Red (54x36)
3. Black (86x36)
4. White (86x36)
5. Fashion Gray (107x36)
6. Coral (107x36)
7. Plum (107x36)
8. Bone (107x36)
* Manfrotto Tripod
* JBL Bluetooth Speakers
* Props: Full Apple Box, Chairs, Stools
* Misc. supplies (i.e clamps, batteries, utility cart, charger(s) etc) are free to use.
LENS RENTAL COST: Range $40-$60 per/booking
- 13' 5” wide by 32' ft long
- The ceiling is over 12 ft high
- 2 huge picture windows provides natural light.
HIGHLIGHTS & BUILDING AMENITIES
* Located across from Media Magnanimous equipment rental co.
* The building is often a site for major film/tv show productions.
* Historic building
* Community bathroom located on the floor.
* Dock accessibility
* Moving carts to easily transport materials/equipment.
* U-Haul store located on the premises.
NOTE: Due to the building being private access there will be a studio manager available to allow entry into the building, operate elevators and open studio space. The manager on site will remain in the space during booking times. However will not disturb the creative process.
Studio Space in Wicker Park
From $40 per hour
Budget Friendly Stage and Studio
From $18 per hour
Pendulum Space is a rehearsal and performance venue, a home for Chicago’s improv, sketch, and small theater productions. Our studios and 40-seat theater space are available for rental for photo shoots, classes, shows, yoga, art classes- you name it! Performances rent out a different rate than hourly rentals.
From $50 per hour
Creative Space, great for Photographers, Artists, Dancers, Film Crew, Musicians, Designers, Engineers and many more.
Host your film production, screening, or rehearsal here!
Large Open Space
Tons of Natural Lighting
Black-Out Curtains (for controlled lighting)
Additional Private Room (w/ vanity lights)
Conference Tables Banquet Chairs
Short-Throw Projector XL Pro
Theater Projector Screen
Wireless HDMI System
PA Sound System
400 Sq Ft Foam Mat Flooring
Full Length Mirrors
Industrial audio and video studio in Chicago
From $65 per hour
We're 119 Productions and our studio is outfitted for some basic, but essential video/photo/audio needs. We have a great green screen cyc wall, rented by a ton of professional industry clients in addition to music video directors such as Cole Bennet of Lyrical Lemonade. Our Audio booth features top of the line equipment and we have engineers that can make your audio recording dreams come true. We do have a kitchen counter area, but sadly no stove or anything. We do have a coffee maker and a microwave. We have a bathroom with a shower. Additionally we have a massive parking lot, and we do offer clients access to the warehouse facility on the premises for video and photo shoots.