Top Product Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Product Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Classic large greystone in historic Uptown area
Rehabbed Chicago 2-flat building with open floorplan and large landscaped yard with pond. Unit is duplexed down with balcony off the upstairs master overlooking the backyard and flexible use options. Located close to lake and historic Uptown entertainment district.
Hip Bucktown Tea Bar next to the 606
We are an East Asian style tea bar in the Bucktown neighborhood. We offer authentic loose leaf teas from refreshing green tea to earthy pu-erh, plus specialty drinks like matcha latte and rose latte
Our tea bar is about 1,000 square feet with 2 sections. The front section is a long wood-made bar. The back section has table seating, a low table for curling up with tea, and a Zen Garden atrium.
Ranch with plenty of natural lighting
"Ranch with plenty of natural lighting and backyard, deck and driveway on a quiet tree-lined block"
Industrial-Chic, Open-Floor Plan Venue
Aubergine is a flexible-use venue located in Chicago’s historic Logan Square neighborhood. Our beautiful, open-floor plan can transform from a children’s playroom to a corporate meeting spot to a shower, dinner party, or even intimate wedding space.
Our 2,300 square foot layout features exposed brick, faux wood flooring, a built in buffet, and a historic entryway. Every rental includes all in-house furniture pieces including a couch, club chairs, wooden dining set and console table. We also have tables and chairs for up to 80 attendees.
Clients have use of two fully stocked bathrooms in addition to a kitchenette.
Chic Wicker Park Space
Located right off of Chicago’s landmark SIX CORNERS, this eclectic 2BED/1BATH will lead you to WICKER PARK’S finest in any direction you wander. Grab some tacos or stumble upon your next VINTAGE TREASURE. When you’ve had enough of the concrete jungle, return to your concrete PALACE and relax on the rooftop or your very own balcony.
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs!
3600 SF Picture Frame Factory Loft
Walk in private entrance from an alley abutting the expressway. 16 x 3'x 8' windows on the first floor from two sides. Sunset visible.
Sunny Bohemian Storefront
Our creative space in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago is blocks away from White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field. This freshly renovated 900 square feet bohemian storefront studio is an ideal location for private events or creative showcases. Located at 3641 S Morgan Street, the space currently hosts an appointment only showroom for design companies, Metal Magic Interiors and Norman Leigh Designs. There is also a yard with a garden, fire-pit, and seating for outdoor activities.
The brick and frame building was built in 1896 hosting a saloon until the 1990's. The space has been renovated and includes exposed brick walls, large West facing storefront windows, and a restored tin ceiling. Design elements from above tenants, such as steel and reclaimed wood tables, benches, and desks, are displayed throughout the building. For client ease the space includes a wet bar with wine fridge and a full refrigerator in the back space.
Past clients have included:
- non profit organization parties, like Chicago Sculpture International's holiday event
- production shoots, like a commercial for Sammons Financial Group, and a print series for Pet Retail World
- product launches, like Pomme Magazine first edition
- book releases, like author Tissanie Simmons' "Generational Curse"