Great corner studio with a lot of daylight. Windows Facing South, direct sunlight during all day!
You will be provided with 2 access codes that will allow you to gain access to the studio.
The first code will allow you to gain entry into the building. The second code will allow you to gain entry into the studio space and will only work during your scheduled booking times.
Also after booking you will get 2 video instructions
- How to get in building and find studio space
- How to use equipment
🚨You can use 1 backdrop for every hour that you book (If you book 2 hours you can use 2 colors for free)
GODOX Strobes Included!
14ft ceilings and great light throughout the day
6 Seamless Paper.
You can use 1 backdrop for every hour that you book (If you book 2 hours you can use 2 colors for free)
Corner space 850sqf. Windows facing south, direct sunlight during ALL DAY!
- 1 x Godox trigger (Canon/Nikon/Sony)
- 2 x Godox GS400 Strobes (NOT continuous light), you can add continuous light in add-ons
- 2 x Arri light stands
- 1 x 14"x63" Beehive Honeycomb Grid Strip Softbox
- 2 x Portable Rectangular Softbox 23.6" X 35.4"
- 1 x 55" Octagon
- 1 x C-Stand
- Clothing rack
- Make up table + dining table
- different chairs + vintage egg chair
🎤 I can't guarantee that you will record clear audio in this space. Studio Is not sound proof and is located near CTA subway green line. Usually It's pretty quiet in this studio, but you can hear train every 20 min. Sometimes you can hear my neighbors in the hallway.