2 Huge windows facing South. 900sqf. 14ft ceilings.
You will be provided with 2 access codes that will allow you to gain access to the studio.
The first code will allow you to gain entry into the building. The second code will allow you to gain entry into the studio space and will only work during your scheduled booking times.
Also after booking you will get 2 video instructions
- How to get in building and find studio space
- How to use equipment
900sqf Windows facing SOUTH, direct sunlight during all day.
CYC wall 16ft wide
You can also use shared kitchen next to studio door
- 1 x Godox trigger (Canon/Nikon/Sony)
- 2 x Profoto D500 AIR Strobes
- 2 x Arri light stands
- 1 x 14"x63" Beehive Honeycomb Grid Strip Softbox
- 1 x Background Stand
- 2 x Portable Rectangular Softbox 23.6" X 35.4"
- 1 x 55" Octagon
- 3 x C-Stand
- 4 x sandbags
- Clothing rack
- We have just 2 tables, like on photos, 1 make up table and 1 modern dining table
- Blackout curtains
- Furniture that you see on photos
Fee for a fresh painted CYC wall $100
🎤 I can't guarantee that you will record clear audio in this space. Studio Is not sound proof and is located near CTA subway green line. Usually It's pretty quiet in this studio, but you can hear train every 20 min. Sometimes you can hear my neighbors in the hallway.