Top Auditorium spaces
Looking for a unique Auditorium space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Raw Industrial Space
This space is one of the most unique raw industrial spaces in Chicago. the space is light-filled with clerestory windows wrapping three sides, 30' high ceilings, exposed brick and am atrium skylight. 15,000 SF of space with three overhead doors for easy access load-in and load-out and for driving cars, trucks pr motorcycles into the space. Space has electricity, lights and heat. There are many spaces within the spaces.
Architecture Studio Showroom + Courtyard
The private showroom space is one of four separate suites inside of a rehabbed 1900's grocery store in Logan Square. The open floor plan and attached courtyard is ideal for creative pursuits such as film and photo shoots or chef/beverage product introductions. Large floor to ceiling windows provides fantastic natural light. Exposed brick and steel beam running through the courtyard and inside the space provides architectural interest. This is a bright, modern studio.
There is a private entrance, on a quiet side street, that opens into a vestibule leading to the space and a basement. The entry vestibule is a perfect spot to store equipment and staging gear, as is the garage. The garage off the alley, and double doors leading from the garage to the courtyard, makes for easy load-in and move out. The space consists of an open kitchen, living and dining area, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a second full bath.
We recently received a Historic Preservation Award for the newly rehabbed building (2017) and it was featured in Dwell, Curbed House Calls, Dezeen Architecture & Design Magazine, and ArchDaily.
Art Gallery with Futuristic Cyborg Sculptures
Located in Chicago, we have an urban brick building with old Chicago architectural details as our facade with white walls, exposed brick, and high ceilings on the inside. The inside of our gallery space is 1200 square feet with a permanent display of over 30 life-size figural sculptures. The sculptures are made with found objects that include car parts and circuit boards.
W. Chicago Studio Space
Our 8,000 sq. ft. studio on Chicago's West Side has been used as a stage and location for 100's of shoots. Equipped with a 30ft. white cyclorama, this space accommodates motion and still shoots of any size.
* 30′ x 20′ x 12′ white cyc
* 15′ x 20′ x 12′ green cyc (pending availability)
* All lighting and grip available for rent as well as additional production supplies and scenic flats. These are not included
in rental price.
* Cement floor, exposed brick walls
* South facing 12′ windows
* Full kitchen, green room / production area with wifi included
* One bathroom with shower and separate changing room
* 12' seamless backdrops available for rent in: light green, chroma green, cream, carnation, light
blue, black and white
* Great conference or meeting space
* Includes use of 3 six foot tables, 3 director's chairs, 6 folding chairs, cooler, clothing rack
* Smoking patio right off the stage
* 2nd floor walk up, no elevator
* Ample free street parking. public transportation: 4 blocks from Kedzie Green Line, adjacent to
Kedzie Metra UP-W line
The Studio Manager will be onsite all day for every rental. In-house and freelance crew referrals available upon request. Fresh coat of paint for white cyc is included for all bookings made 48 hours in advance. Fresh coat of paint for green cyc (when available) is $150 flat fee with 48 hours advance booking. This space is not a dedicated sound stage. Use of already mounted stage lighting (open face Mole-Richardson 1k babies) are $25 per light. Additional lighting and grip rental list available upon request.