Top Music Video spaces
Looking for a unique Music Video space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Cozy & Eclectic Home --Northwest side of Chicago
We live in a cozy, brick Georgian in a quiet Chicago neighborhood bordering Oak Park. Our home is small but full of life, light and color. Our kitchen is bright and white and opens up to our dining room. Our family room has lots of windows and provides a nice view of our backyard and our living room has rich colors and an inviting fireplace. Three bedrooms are upstairs with a recently redone bathroom on that level. Basement is fully finished with a studio space and bathroom.
Comfortable Modernized Urban Victorian with Interior Architectural Interest
Late 19th century urban Queen Anne/Victorian house with interesting interior architectural details, including high ceilings, crown molding, columns, 2 fireplaces, and curved elements. High-end updated kitchen and master suite. Beautiful ever-blooming back garden Spring-Fall.
Lakeview Getaway - Historic Charm in Chicago
My recently updated apartment is in one of Chicago's hottest neighborhoods (Lakeview). The building was built in 1884, before this area was formally annexed into Chicago (in 1889)! While records no longer exist, the building has been converted several times since then. You'll see from the photos that it's been updated quite a bit boasting modern furniture and amenities. While refreshing this space, we kept an eye on preserving original details to give you a unique blend of historical charm with modern conveniences. We look forward to hosting you and your group!
Bedroom 1: 8.5 x 9.5, Queen Bed, window AC
Bedroom 2: 8.5 x 13.5, Queen Bed, radiator
Dining Room: Table for 6, desk, radiator
Kitchen: 12.5 x 14.5, high-top table with 4 stools, stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave
Bathroom: Shower/tub, vanity, toilet, radiator
Living Room: 17 x 12.5, window AC, radiator, TV, sofa...
Embrace the spirit of the Southwest in the heart of Chicago, in one of it's finest neighborhoods of Logan Square. Relax in a space with colorful rugs, ethnic cushions, and Native American Art. Dine Al Fresco on the jaw-dropping terrace in the backyard, complete with a real tipi from an Indian Reservation and life-size horses. This gem of a find is ideal for entertaining friends or family, kid's birthday parties, work or wellness retreats, and basically making all your friends that could not come jealous.
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs!