Top Recording Studio spaces
Looking for a unique Recording Studio space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Cozy & Eclectic Home --Northwest side of Chicago
We live in a cozy, brick Georgian in a quiet Chicago neighborhood bordering Oak Park. Our home is small but full of life, light and color. Our kitchen is bright and white and opens up to our dining room. Our family room has lots of windows and provides a nice view of our backyard and our living room has rich colors and an inviting fireplace. Three bedrooms are upstairs with a recently redone bathroom on that level. Basement is fully finished with a studio space and bathroom.
Sun-Filled Gourmet Kitchen in Wicker Park
This beautiful open concept kitchen is perfect for a fancy cocktail party, corporate meeting, craft or book club, dinner party, cooking demonstration class, or food photoshoot. This space comes fully equipped with a chef's kitchen, large farm table, marble island and open concept entertainment space complete with city views of the Blue Line El. Our space provides seating for 20 and can hold up to 40 people.
The space is housed within a newly renovated, boutique hotel located in Wicker Park just one block away from fabulous restaurants, shops, cafes, and nightlife.
We have a loading zone in front of the property and free on-street residential parking until 5pm.
Modern Architectural Gem
Stylish modern house previously owned and designed by two generations of Architects. Well-lit open floor-plan, dark wood floors, elegant floating steel staircase, gas fireplace. The huge landscaped patio and off-street parking for 3 cars really sets the property apart from most others in Chicago.
Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
Industrial-Chic, Open-Floor Plan Venue
Aubergine is a flexible-use venue located in Chicago’s historic Logan Square neighborhood. Our beautiful, open-floor plan can transform from a children’s playroom to a corporate meeting spot to a shower, dinner party, or even intimate wedding space.
Our 2,300 square foot layout features exposed brick, faux wood flooring, a built in buffet, and a historic entryway. Every rental includes all in-house furniture pieces including a couch, club chairs, wooden dining set and console table. We also have tables and chairs for up to 80 attendees.
Clients have use of two fully stocked bathrooms in addition to a kitchenette.
Lincoln Park Gym Cafe Rental space
LARGE 10,000 SQFT FITNESS STUDIO AND CAFE.
walk in to a large open space 75 x 20 that is home to a coffee/juice cafe.Walk thru the large hallway atrium to 4 large fitness studios and locker rooms
We have held fashion shows, CD release parties, birthday parties and even dinners here at the studio.
Lobby Only: $1500
Fitness Studio: $1000
Intimate Bar/Performance Venue
Recently remodeled intimate bar/live performance venue. Beautiful copper bar, stage, sound system, tvs, projector with big screen, high top tables, bar chairs, folding chairs when needed, and easy to set up/arrange for any event. Capacity is 100.
Centrally located and easily accessible in Wicker Park with plenty of street parking, 2.5 blocks from Hwy 90/94, six blocks from blue line and metra.
Minimalist Home | Former Charcoal Factory
Unique home nestled in the Lincoln Yards/Bucktown neighborhood. Our space is filled with a diverse selection of globally sourced artifacts and one-of-a-kind artwork.
6am-5pm 3hr minimum at $300/hr
5pm-12am 3hr minimum at $350/hr + $200 security fee for evenings
8hr minimum at $350/hr + $200 security fee for evenings
SEPARATE PRICING FOR WEDDINGS & All DAY EVENTS BELOW
Due to the extra time, attention to detail, and effort in the planning process, all weddings and all day events will be billed at a flat rate depending on the season.
Friday and Sunday, $4,500 +$200 Security Fee (Required for evening)
Saturday, $5,000 +$200 Security Fee (Required for evening)
[Max 50 guests due to Covid restrictions will be enforced]
**ANTIQUE CARS ARE NOT ON-SITE**
Both trees have been removed in the courtyard.
- 2 level home
- 2 Living areas
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor patio
- Antique cars
- Courtyard (can fit 2 cars)
- Load in thru the alley | Easy access
- Ivy covered roof deck
- Unique furnishing (rotating items and artwork)
**Open to extended hours**
Ideal location for:
- Photo shoots
- Promo shoots/videos
- Magazine shoots
- Fashion/Product shoots
Sunny Bohemian Storefront
Our creative space in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago is blocks away from White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field. This freshly renovated 900 square feet bohemian storefront studio is an ideal location for private events or creative showcases. Located at 3641 S Morgan Street, the space currently hosts an appointment only showroom for design companies, Metal Magic Interiors and Norman Leigh Designs. There is also a yard with a garden, fire-pit, and seating for outdoor activities.
The brick and frame building was built in 1896 hosting a saloon until the 1990's. The space has been renovated and includes exposed brick walls, large West facing storefront windows, and a restored tin ceiling. Design elements from above tenants, such as steel and reclaimed wood tables, benches, and desks, are displayed throughout the building. For client ease the space includes a wet bar with wine fridge and a full refrigerator in the back space.
Past clients have included:
- non profit organization parties, like Chicago Sculpture International's holiday event
- production shoots, like a commercial for Sammons Financial Group, and a print series for Pet Retail World
- product launches, like Pomme Magazine first edition
- book releases, like author Tissanie Simmons' "Generational Curse"
This is a palatial brand new gut rehab redesigned layout specifically for the Bachelorette party of your dreams. Due to popular demand of the first ALOHA upstairs, ALOHA 2.0 will have you feeling all the tropical feels. This 2,000 square foot open floor plan space will never allow anyone to feel crammed. We are located on the hottest Avenue in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
• Wireless Internet
• Indoor Fireplace
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Heating + Air Conditioning
• Private entrance
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs.