Top Loft spaces
Looking for a unique Loft space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Affordable highceiling open space w/wall on wheels
This amazing commercial space was an art gallery. Walking distance to blue-line Division stop.
The big white wall in back is on wheels.
Also excepting space/photographer rental at an hourly rate.
The zoning is B1-2. 1400 sf. 1 gated-in parking spot in back. Brand new HVAC. $20 per sf. (Well Below current market price)!
Perfect for an office; work-out, yoga studios; retail stores; salons; spas; art galleries; medical clinics... the possibilities are endless.
Please contact me any time for more information or schedule a viewing.
triple net Lease or purchase are also available.
Charming Old World Community Library in Former Bar
This independent experimental library has been used as a location for scenes as a coffeeshop, apartment, and (of course) a library, as well as staging areas for cast, crew and craft service during outdoor shoots in and around Humboldt Park.
In the Reading Room, you'll be surrounded by the most eclectic collection of Chicago-crafted books, newspapers, magazines, comics, zines, artist books, journals, plans, novels, chapbooks, and cookbooks. The 600 square foot Reading Room has been called “cozy and welcoming” by the Chicago Reader, and yet is very flexible with chairs and tables that fold and a ramp for easy equipment load-in.
The 1,000 square foot Exhibition Room (in the process of being photographed) is adjacent and has access both from outside and through the Reading Room. This room is a combination of dark turquoise walls, exposed brick, and glass block, with dark carpeting. It also has an exposed beam timber ceiling, as well as flexible furnishings and a moveable stage.
Sun-Filled Gourmet Kitchen in Wicker Park
This beautiful open concept kitchen is perfect for a fancy cocktail party, corporate meeting, craft or book club, dinner party, cooking demonstration class, or food photoshoot. This space comes fully equipped with a chef's kitchen, large farm table, marble island and open concept entertainment space complete with city views of the Blue Line El. Our space provides seating for 20 and can hold up to 40 people.
The space is housed within a newly renovated, boutique hotel located in Wicker Park just one block away from fabulous restaurants, shops, cafes, and nightlife.
We have a loading zone in front of the property and free on-street residential parking until 5pm.
The space is currently used for conferences, events and meetings that serve the public good! We are a large community center with a full kitchen and private office. Come check it out and see how well we can host your birthday party or bridal showers, art shows and corporate meetings, gatherings and community events. We also have free WiFi, a sound system and 2 large 65" screen TVs available.
Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
Raw Industrial Space
This space is one of the most unique raw industrial spaces in Chicago. the space is light-filled with clerestory windows wrapping three sides, 30' high ceilings, exposed brick and am atrium skylight. 15,000 SF of space with three overhead doors for easy access load-in and load-out and for driving cars, trucks pr motorcycles into the space. Space has electricity, lights and heat. There are many spaces within the spaces.
Ranch with Plenty of Natural Lighting
"Ranch with plenty of natural lighting and backyard, deck and driveway on a quiet tree-lined block". Great location for movie locations and excellent lighting for photo shoots.
Audio Production Studio
Professional recording studio with beautiful analog equipment, it sounds amazing. Studio space has been professionally sound proofed and was built for audio production. There is a separate room that features a small kitchen and lounge area. The studio is attached to a residential house, the sound engineer lives in this section of the and is happy to help with initial setup and any issues that may arise. Please contact for more information, we would be happy to answer your questions.
Southwest Space in the Heart of Logan Square
Embrace the spirit of the Southwest in the heart of Chicago, in one of it's finest neighborhoods of Logan Square. Relax in a space with colorful rugs, ethnic cushions, and Native American Art.
Dine Al Fresco on the jaw-dropping terrace in the backyard, complete with a real Tipi from an Indian Reservation and life-size horses.
This gem of a find is ideal for entertaining friends or family, kid's birthday parties, work or wellness retreats, and basically making all your friends that could not come jealous.
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs!
Sunny Bohemian Storefront
Our creative space in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago is blocks away from White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field. This freshly renovated 900 square feet bohemian storefront studio is an ideal location for private events or creative showcases. Located at 3641 S Morgan Street, the space currently hosts an appointment only showroom for design companies, Metal Magic Interiors and Norman Leigh Designs. There is also a yard with a garden, fire-pit, and seating for outdoor activities.
The brick and frame building was built in 1896 hosting a saloon until the 1990's. The space has been renovated and includes exposed brick walls, large West facing storefront windows, and a restored tin ceiling. Design elements from above tenants, such as steel and reclaimed wood tables, benches, and desks, are displayed throughout the building. For client ease the space includes a wet bar with wine fridge and a full refrigerator in the back space.
Past clients have included:
- non profit organization parties, like Chicago Sculpture International's holiday event
- production shoots, like a commercial for Sammons Financial Group, and a print series for Pet Retail World
- product launches, like Pomme Magazine first edition
- book releases, like author Tissanie Simmons' "Generational Curse"