Chicago is an iconic city known for its bustling downtown area and rich culture. With so much to offer, it's no surprise that bridal brunches are becoming popular for couples planning their special day. Bridal brunches are relaxed gatherings where friends, family, and loved ones can gather to celebrate the couple’s union and share their joy.
There is no shortage of options for those searching for the perfect bridal brunch venue in Chicago. From charming restaurants and trendy rooftop bars to chic hotels and modern art galleries, Chicago venues provide many unique opportunities to create a memorable atmosphere. In addition, many venues offer additional perks such as complimentary champagne or wine tastings, live music performances, or recreational activities such as yoga sessions or mini golf outings.
When planning a bridal brunch in Chicago, couples should also consider the convenience of nearby attractions such as museums, beaches, and parks. Many Chicago venues are conveniently located near these places and can easily incorporate them into the event itinerary if desired. This way, guests have something fun and exciting to look forward to after the brunch.
Bridal Brunch Options in Chicago
- Limo Rental
Brides can rent a luxury limousine for a bridal brunch in Chicago to make their arrival extra special. From sleek town cars to stretch limos, various vehicles are available for rent to accommodate any wedding party size. Renting a limo is an excellent way for the bride and groom to travel in style and comfort while making a statement on their special day.
- Makeup Artists
Many brides opt to get their makeup professionally done for their brunches. There are plenty of talented makeup artists in Chicago that offer services specifically tailored toward bridal brunches. These professionals will provide personalized looks based on the bride's preferences, using quality products that last throughout the event. They can also help with touch-ups during the day or provide makeup lessons if desired.
Fresh flowers are essential for any bridal event, especially a brunch! Numerous flower shops throughout Chicagoland specialize in bridal bouquets and arrangements. From delicate lilies to cascading roses, you'll have no shortage of options for choosing which blooms you'd like to showcase at your event.
Bridal Brunch Vendors in Chicago
- Dilly Lily
Guided by a team of reputable and creative floral artists, Dilly Lily specializes in enchanting custom arrangements tailored for their top-tier clientele. Whether it's a wedding, a bridal brunch, or an event, Dilly Lily has perfected the art of transforming a room with striking details and vivid colors. Dilly Lily ensures they capture the true essence of their clients' personalities and styles, crafting awe-inspiring displays for a celebration.
- Diem Angie
Diem Angie is passionate about ensuring clients look and feel their best, which is why they have a diverse team for various occasions like weddings, receptions, bridal brunches, parties, and more. Diem hand-picks each of her beauty technicians to ensure they share her vision of creating a luxurious experience to help you discover the best version of yourself. With their signature styles and portfolios, they collaborate to ensure the perfect pairing for whatever makeover or look you have in mind.
- RB Private Transportation Inc.
RB Private Transportation Inc. provides a flat rate private car service for various events, ranging from Downtown and Suburbs events, bridal parties, bridal brunches, weddings, and concerts, to doctor appointments and dinner parties. Their chauffeurs provide point-to-point transfers and are great for last-minute trips too. If you're looking for something special, their limos and party buses can make your brunch even more memorable - leaving all the driving hassle up to their professionals.
Pros and Cons of Bridal Brunches in Chicago
Organizing a bridal brunch in Chicago has both its advantages and disadvantages. Before deciding to host such an event in the Windy City, here is a quick overview of what to consider:
- Chicago boasts world-class cuisine that caters to almost any palate or dietary requirement.
- This stunning city offers ample venues for all events, from intimate gatherings to large-scale receptions.
- Chicago is easily accessible by public transportation, such as train and bus routes and two major airports.
- There are abundant attractions ranging from cultural areas, nightlife spots, and shopping malls for guests.
- There is always a rich history and a wide range of entertainment options.
- It may be expensive due to the high cost of living in the city.
- The weather can be unpredictable during certain times of the year.
- There is limited space if you want a more rural or rustic setting for your brunch venue.
- Traffic can be congested depending on location, leading to delayed arrivals/departures from the brunch venue.
- Parking availability may also be limited depending on the location.
Tips on How to Organize Bridal Brunches in Chicago
Planning a bridal brunch for a wedding in Chicago can be overwhelming. To make sure everything goes smoothly, here are some tips to help you organize a memorable bridal brunch in the Windy City:
- Start by researching venues. Chicago has many places to host your bridal brunch, from luxury hotels and spas to historic buildings and unique restaurants. Make sure to read reviews and compare prices before making your final decision.
- Consider the size of your group when deciding on a venue. Make sure the location is large enough to accommodate all the guests comfortably.
- Get creative with decorations and themes if desired. From whimsical garden tea parties to modern chic brunches, you can use décor to create any atmosphere you can imagine.
- Have a clear budget in mind before looking at potential venues. It's easy to get carried away when planning an event, but having an allotted amount will help you stay organized and on track.
- Take advantage of Chicago’s year-round outdoor spaces for seasonal events. The city offers plenty of outdoor spaces during warmer months, perfect for alfresco brunches with friends and family.
- Don't forget about extras like music, drinks, or food tastings. These small details can make all the difference in creating a memorable event for everyone involved.
Famous Locations in Chicago
- Shit Fountain
Jerzy S. Kenar, a renowned artist based in Chicago, had the ingenious idea to create an iconic sculpture of what is now referred to as “Shit Fountain” – a giant bronze coil symbolizing feces that serves to remind dog owners of their responsibility towards cleaning up after their pets. Perched atop a three-foot sandstone pedestal resembling ancient Grecian busts, this bewitching effigy drips water into its gradual basin below. Despite its potentially disgusting or disapproved nature, the Shit Fountain has been almost exclusively warmly embraced by the neighborhood. While Kenar may be most renowned for his religious and political artworks, this whimsical ode to doggie defecation will remain his defining masterpiece for years to come.
- The Shedd Aquarium
The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago offers an unforgettable educational experience for kids of all ages. With more than 32,000 aquatic inhabitants from across the globe, from friendly sea lions to peculiar jellyfish, this leading aquarium is a must-visit for anyone looking to uncover the mysteries of life beneath the waves. Whether you marvel at the captivating shows, explore freshwater river exhibits, or join one of their VIP animal encounters, plenty keeps you entertained. Immerse yourself in their interactive touch tanks, learn how they protect our oceans, and witness firsthand some of the most majestic creatures in nature.
- Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field, established in 1914, two years after Boston's Fenway Park, has been home to the beloved Cubs for over a century. As you step in, you'll be enamored by the ivy-covered walls and classic red brick facade. Whether you're a baseball fan or not, nothing beats sitting in the stands with a hot dog and beer under your arm, taking in the crowd's roar while trying your best to make sense of the scoreboard. For an even more immersive experience, book a guided tour of Wrigley Field which will take you to places other fans can only dream of. So if you plan on making the trip to this iconic ballpark, check online for game schedules and ticket prices before deciding when to go.