Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
Sunny Bohemian Storefront
Our creative space in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago is blocks away from White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field. This freshly renovated 900 square feet bohemian storefront studio is an ideal location for private events or creative showcases. Located at 3641 S Morgan Street, the space currently hosts an appointment only showroom for design companies, Metal Magic Interiors and Norman Leigh Designs. There is also a yard with a garden, fire-pit, and seating for outdoor activities.
The brick and frame building was built in 1896 hosting a saloon until the 1990's. The space has been renovated and includes exposed brick walls, large West facing storefront windows, and a restored tin ceiling. Design elements from above tenants, such as steel and reclaimed wood tables, benches, and desks, are displayed throughout the building. For client ease the space includes a wet bar with wine fridge and a full refrigerator in the back space.
Past clients have included:
- non profit organization parties, like Chicago Sculpture International's holiday event
- production shoots, like a commercial for Sammons Financial Group, and a print series for Pet Retail World
- product launches, like Pomme Magazine first edition
- book releases, like author Tissanie Simmons' "Generational Curse"