Top Team Building venues
Looking for a unique Team Building venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Hip Bucktown Tea Bar next to the 606
We are an East Asian style tea bar in the Bucktown neighborhood. We offer authentic loose leaf teas from refreshing green tea to earthy pu-erh, plus specialty drinks like matcha latte and rose latte
Our tea bar is about 1,000 square feet with 2 sections. The front section is a long wood-made bar. The back section has table seating, a low table for curling up with tea, and a Zen Garden atrium.
Colorful Creative Space with Murals and Modern Decor
The Living Room is a comfortable venue for everyday life — a space for living. Our aesthetic is focused on organic + geometric shapes, inspired by greenhouses and the work of mathematical artist MC Escher. The murals help make the space unique having taken a total of about 235 hours so far.
Minimalist Home | Former Charcoal Factory
Unique home nestled in the Lincoln Yards/Bucktown neighborhood. Our space is filled with a diverse selection of globally sourced artifacts and one-of-a-kind artwork.
- 2 level home
- 2 Living areas
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor patio
- Antique cars
- Courtyard (can fit 2 cars)
- Load in thru the alley | Easy access
- Ivy covered roof deck
- Unique furnishing (rotating items and artwork)
**Open to extended hours**
Ideal location for:
- Photo shoots
- Promo shoots/videos
- Magazine shoots
- Fashion/Product shoots
West Town Gallery/Loft Space
Over 1800 sq ft of open loft space with so much natural light and character beyond belief! At our space, there is also a little lounge area just inside the large rolling door that has access to shelves, mirrors, fridges, extra seating, etc. If you're looking for this space for a wedding or larger event, you may also have access to our foyer and lobby area for light decor and signage!
Hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and 30-foot ceilings encapsulate a rustic and unique space for any photo/film shoot or event.
Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
This is a palatial brand new gut rehab redesigned layout specifically for the Bachelorette party of your dreams. Due to popular demand of the first ALOHA upstairs, ALOHA 2.0 will have you feeling all the tropical feels. This 2,000 square foot open floor plan space will never allow anyone to feel crammed. We are located on the hottest Avenue in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
• Wireless Internet
• Indoor Fireplace
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Heating + Air Conditioning
• Private entrance
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs.
Loft in River West | Exposed brick- Natural light
Brand new loft space in River West available for your next film or photo production. Exposed brick, natural light and multiple backdrops to choose from. To see a video about the space please go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrcxkzCQdAo
Our building was built in 1889, as the original offices of M Schulz Co., luxurious piano manufacturers. Several original features remain, including the mosaic entrance, glass windows, and trim. Our Studio is located on the first floor. Newly remodeled interior features exposed brick walls, a 15 foot timber ceiling, and hardwood floors throughout. Elegant finishes give the space a chic air and make a unique background for any event.
The 2400 sq ft open floor plan allows for maximum personalization. The space is divided between the main room and a bedroom/lounge area. The main room can hold up to 40 seated guests, and 80 standing guests. There is a custom made dry bar located in the middle of the main room and can be used as a coat check, dj booth, or bartender station. Dark interior and versatile lighting solutions add an element of personal intimacy to the venue. Interlacing modern decor with antiques gives this event space a timeless appearance. Nearby garage parking available.
About the space
• Over 2300 square feet
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Unique and intimate space
• High Ceilings
• State-of-the-art kitchen with large kitchen island, dishwasher, oven range and oversized fridge with ice maker.
• 75 inch tv with Sonos® sound system synchronized with google home.
• Plugs-ins for video presentation.
• Versatile seating types and arrangements available
• White boards and office supplies provided upon request
• Lighting and photo equipment available for the extra charge
• Multiple background backdrops for the photo shoots, memorable event pictures, social media purposes for additional charge
• Seating: 40 chairs, 5 bar stools around Kitchen Island and 4 around dry bar, 1 couch, 2 lounge chairs.
• Tables: 3 dining tables
• Event Timing Flexibility
• Dry bar
• Private Restroom
• Direct ground floor access to the space from the loading dock in the garage
• Ground level walk up
Located steps away from transportation, shopping and nightlife. Minutes from the Chicago Blue Line stop and accessible from multiple bus routes such as the 66 and 65. Neighborhood’s food and coffee vendors available within walking distance. CVS pharmacy is located two blocks away with food and liquor available. Quick access to and from the express way. Street parking and paid available.
No smoking inside. Set up and break down must be within the time booked. $125 mandatory cleaning fee is required.
Guests are subject to an excessive cleaning fee if the place is left with an out of norm shape after an event. No use of glitter on the premises. Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors. Guests are responsible for setting up space. Prompt set up of the furniture upon arrival available for an additional fee. Host is not responsible for any items left on site.
Space is ideal for
Photo Shoots, Food Bloggers Video and Photo Shoots, Kitchen Product Shoots, TV/MOVIE Video Shoots, Dining Scene, Video shoots, Model shoots, and Magazine shoots.
Modern Minimalist Stunning Building
Our studio is located near McKinley Park and available for a wide range of production projects. We are open to hosting photo shoots, film shoots, commercials, filmed interviews, promo videos, apparel shoots, product shoots, and more!
This rental is for the first floor of our 6,000 SQ FT studio. No access to the second floor without approval.
The space has been used previously for a large production shoot for a furniture catalog. We have a 9 car driveway that allows for easy load in and out.
**The artwork cannot be included in projects without the owner's approval**
**Large-scale productions will be subject to a quote to the demands - furniture removal, art removal, decoration, time periods, multi-day, load in/out, etc.**
- 50 seated capacity | 75 standing
- Long Dining/Conference Tables
- Sonos Speaker System
- Full Kitchen (ask for permission before booking)
- Catering Area
- Driveway can hold 9 cars
- Small courtyard with a Cabana
- Access to 3 Restrooms
- Easy Load In/Out
- 1,000 SQ FT Breakout Space
- Modern Finishes/Designs
- Artwork throughout the studio
- Natural Light
24' Ceilings and 2 Levels of Old World Charm
Renovated old church with 24-foot high ceilings, unique mezzanine level and old world charm. Great for photo shoots and production gigs.
Plenty of natural light but also easy to isolate lighting. Lots of space for staging, casting, makeup, etcetera. Lofted balcony area for shooting from above. Discounts available for longer blocks of hours and multi-day shoots.
Lincoln Park Gym Cafe Rental space
LARGE 10,000 SQFT FITNESS STUDIO AND CAFE.
walk in to a large open space 75 x 20 that is home to a coffee/juice cafe.Walk thru the large hallway atrium to 4 large fitness studios and locker rooms
We have held fashion shows, CD release parties, birthday parties and even dinners here at the studio.
Lobby Only: $1500
Fitness Studio: $1000