Top Classroom venues
Looking for a unique Classroom venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Affordable highceiling open space w/wall on wheels
This amazing commercial space was an art gallery. Walking distance to blue-line Division stop.
The big white wall in back is on wheels.
Also excepting space/photographer rental at an hourly rate.
The zoning is B1-2. 1400 sf. 1 gated-in parking spot in back. Brand new HVAC. $20 per sf. (Well Below current market price)!
Perfect for an office; work-out, yoga studios; retail stores; salons; spas; art galleries; medical clinics... the possibilities are endless.
Please contact me any time for more information or schedule a viewing.
triple net Lease or purchase are also available.
Charming Old World Community Library in Former Bar
This independent experimental library has been used as a location for scenes as a coffeeshop, apartment, and (of course) a library, as well as staging areas for cast, crew and craft service during outdoor shoots in and around Humboldt Park.
In the Reading Room, you'll be surrounded by the most eclectic collection of Chicago-crafted books, newspapers, magazines, comics, zines, artist books, journals, plans, novels, chapbooks, and cookbooks. The 600 square foot Reading Room has been called “cozy and welcoming” by the Chicago Reader, and yet is very flexible with chairs and tables that fold and a ramp for easy equipment load-in.
The 1,000 square foot Exhibition Room (in the process of being photographed) is adjacent and has access both from outside and through the Reading Room. This room is a combination of dark turquoise walls, exposed brick, and glass block, with dark carpeting. It also has an exposed beam timber ceiling, as well as flexible furnishings and a moveable stage.
Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
West Town Gallery/Loft Space
Over 1800 sq ft of open loft space with so much natural light and character beyond belief! At our space, there is also a little lounge area just inside the large rolling door that has access to shelves, mirrors, fridges, extra seating, etc. If you're looking for this space for a wedding or larger event, you may also have access to our foyer and lobby area for light decor and signage!
Hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and 30-foot ceilings encapsulate a rustic and unique space for any photo/film shoot or event.
Intimate Bar/Performance Venue
Recently remodeled intimate bar/live performance venue. Beautiful copper bar, stage, sound system, tvs, projector with big screen, high top tables, bar chairs, folding chairs when needed, and easy to set up/arrange for any event. Capacity is 100.
Centrally located and easily accessible in Wicker Park with plenty of street parking, 2.5 blocks from Hwy 90/94, six blocks from blue line and metra.
Southwest Space in the Heart of Logan Square
Embrace the spirit of the Southwest in the heart of Chicago, in one of it's finest neighborhoods of Logan Square. Relax in a space with colorful rugs, ethnic cushions, and Native American Art.
Dine Al Fresco on the jaw-dropping terrace in the backyard, complete with a real Tipi from an Indian Reservation and life-size horses.
This gem of a find is ideal for entertaining friends or family, kid's birthday parties, work or wellness retreats, and basically making all your friends that could not come jealous.
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs!
Minimalist Home | Former Charcoal Factory
Unique home nestled in the Lincoln Yards/Bucktown neighborhood. Our space is filled with a diverse selection of globally sourced artifacts and one-of-a-kind artwork.
6am-5pm 3hr minimum at $300/hr
5pm-12am 3hr minimum at $350/hr + $200 security fee for evenings
8hr minimum at $350/hr + $200 security fee for evenings
SEPARATE PRICING FOR WEDDINGS & All DAY EVENTS BELOW
Due to the extra time, attention to detail, and effort in the planning process, all weddings and all day events will be billed at a flat rate depending on the season.
Friday and Sunday, $4,500 +$200 Security Fee (Required for evening)
Saturday, $5,000 +$200 Security Fee (Required for evening)
[Max 50 guests due to Covid restrictions will be enforced]
**ANTIQUE CARS ARE NOT ON-SITE**
Both trees have been removed in the courtyard.
- 2 level home
- 2 Living areas
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor patio
- Antique cars
- Courtyard (can fit 2 cars)
- Load in thru the alley | Easy access
- Ivy covered roof deck
- Unique furnishing (rotating items and artwork)
**Open to extended hours**
Ideal location for:
- Photo shoots
- Promo shoots/videos
- Magazine shoots
- Fashion/Product shoots
Architecture Studio Showroom + Courtyard
The private showroom space is one of four separate suites inside of a rehabbed 1900's grocery store in Logan Square. The open floor plan and attached courtyard is ideal for creative pursuits such as film and photo shoots or chef/beverage product introductions. Large floor to ceiling windows provides fantastic natural light. Exposed brick and steel beam running through the courtyard and inside the space provides architectural interest. This is a bright, modern studio.
There is a private entrance, on a quiet side street, that opens into a vestibule leading to the space and a basement. The entry vestibule is a perfect spot to store equipment and staging gear, as is the garage. The garage off the alley, and double doors leading from the garage to the courtyard, makes for easy load-in and move out. The space consists of an open kitchen, living and dining area, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a second full bath.
We recently received a Historic Preservation Award for the newly rehabbed building (2017) and it was featured in Dwell, Curbed House Calls, Dezeen Architecture & Design Magazine, and ArchDaily.
Sunny Bohemian Storefront
Our creative space in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago is blocks away from White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field. This freshly renovated 900 square feet bohemian storefront studio is an ideal location for private events or creative showcases. Located at 3641 S Morgan Street, the space currently hosts an appointment only showroom for design companies, Metal Magic Interiors and Norman Leigh Designs. There is also a yard with a garden, fire-pit, and seating for outdoor activities.
The brick and frame building was built in 1896 hosting a saloon until the 1990's. The space has been renovated and includes exposed brick walls, large West facing storefront windows, and a restored tin ceiling. Design elements from above tenants, such as steel and reclaimed wood tables, benches, and desks, are displayed throughout the building. For client ease the space includes a wet bar with wine fridge and a full refrigerator in the back space.
Past clients have included:
- non profit organization parties, like Chicago Sculpture International's holiday event
- production shoots, like a commercial for Sammons Financial Group, and a print series for Pet Retail World
- product launches, like Pomme Magazine first edition
- book releases, like author Tissanie Simmons' "Generational Curse"
One Of A Kind Penthouse, 360 City Views & Terrace!
A 24th floor penthouse located between Lincoln Park & River North with the most amazing views of the city of Chicago! This is the perfect cocktail party, meeting, photo and video shoot venue with indoor and outdoor space. This modern space is decorated with custom furniture, artwork, paint, marble flooring, a 1978 Working Playboy Pinball Machine, Art Decco Foosball Table, TV, Specimen Custom Sound System, Design Within Reach Furniture and much more! It is an open space with plenty of room to entertain and plenty of furniture.
- 200 sq foot terrace
- Our space holds 25-30 people very comfortably!
- Custom Furniture
- Marble Flooring
- Custom Specimen Sound System
- Foosball Table + Pinball Machine
- Located right in the heart of Lincoln Park steps away from the Apple Store Red Line and New City Mall.
- No Smoking inside, only outside on the terrace.
- No pets.
- Must be 21 to drink alcohol.
- Furniture can only be moved by the host upon request.
- No access to the bedrooms without prior approval from the host.