No adult filming
No loud noises
1) Upon entering: all participants SIGN IN with the reception
• Continue to wear mask until inside “your” space (your assigned studio)
• Use Sanitizer provided at the entrance
• Respect the need of health information when asked.
2) Move to your rehearsal studio. Please note: The lobby will not be a space for gathering and socializing.
3) Coats, backpacks and bags stay with the owner
4) One person of your group, the POR (Person of Responsibility) must be assigned to communicate with PBS Staff.
5) Food and drinks: NO Food or drink in the studio spaces. Water is permitted.
6) By special arrangements, lunch breaks may be taken in the lobby.
Participants must sit at the table observing all Covid-19 Guidelines for physical distancing.
Tables and chairs must be sanitized after use.
Renters and their participating dancers must always come with their own food and drink containers and take these home.
• Disinfectant wipes: at the end of your rental period, Renter must use these for wiping barres, door handles,
instruments, sound equipment, or anything that was touched during their stay.
• Floor disinfectant: Renter must wash and disinfect the studio floors using the mop/bucket, water, and soap with
the disinfectant (a cleaning fee of $100 is applied for bigger events/productions)
o Renters agree to use Bathroom #3 only
o Use sanitizer wipes for door handle, toilet handles, taps and paper towel dispenser
9) The POR and his/her group of artists or students will be responsible and communicate with a member of PBS staff any p
any problems or suspected illness of any of their group.
10) All renters and all of their group must understand and agree to adhere to the procedures and protocol set out