Open for small shoots (1-6 ppl); fully vaxxed guests only. Windows recently cleaned to optimize lighting! Thx so much for the interest & inquiries.
Stunning ground floor heritage hard loft in downtown Toronto. Corner unit with South East exposure and 16 foot ceilings. Loft has exposed red and tan brick, dark hardwood floors, pharaonic windows (x4), a massive chalkboard, heaps of books, a plethora of plants, and tons of character. Space is ideal for:
* Photography/videography (lifestyle, social media, etc.)
* Small client meetings
SOUTH EAST EXPOSURE
The THREE large transom windows w stained glass are east facing, the other window, with the manzanita branch, is south facing.
Prefer smaller groups, hence the cheaper rate and one hour option for 1-2 ppl:
$70 for 1-2 ppl for 1 HR (*NEW*)
$50 for 1-4 ppl (2 HR MINIMUM)
$70 for 5-6 ppl (2 HR MINIMUM)
Larger groups cost more: wear n tear, virus exposure...
$30 cash deposit. To be returned in full (in cash, on day of reservation) if space is booked.
If host is asked to sign a permit for film/photos to be monetized (ex: national commercial, prominent brands like Nike, etc.), extra fee may apply.
There is a daycare nearby. Kids are NOT playing outside Mon-Fri from 11:45-2:45 pm. Before and after that, kids may be heard playing outside.
Setup and tear down time must be factored in start/end time. To encourage guests to reserve accordingly and to minimize last minute OT requests, OT rates are:
* $45: extra 30 minutes
* $90: extra hour
CLEANING VS TAX FEE
$25 Cleaning fee covers TAXES/SITE FEES—NOT cleanup. Space is expected to be in the same condition guests received it (if not, cleaning fee to be applied).
Lighting equipment is NOT provided. There are, however, 2 pot lights and 3 lamps in the space.
- Wifi & Bose speaker (for background music; loud music not permitted)
- Chalk for chalkboard
- Stylish, boho-chic aesthetic
- Living/Dining Room - Full Access
- Bathroom & Kitchen - Limited Access
- Bedroom, NOT pictured - ZERO ACCESS
COVID RULES—GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO
- WIPE DOWN touched surfaces w bleach & rag (provided; FREE 10 minutes at the end of reservation to do this!)
- NOT have TRAVELED 2 weeks prior to reservation
- SANITIZE HANDS upon entry (provided)
- Bring a handkerchief to cough/sneeze into and a bag to place masks in when not wearing
- NOT ENTER the BEDROOM (not pictured)
- CANCEL RESERVATION if anyone is suspected to have come in contact w the virus (100% refund); host to do the same
-NO high heels/shoes in loft (damages floors and white rug)
-SCENT FREE space (am sensitive to strong chemical scents; naturally scented products ok, use them too)
-FOOD and beverages to be kept in kitchen (not loft area)
-No smoking/vaping, parties, body butter/oil, glitter/confetti, pets, markers, adult filming, or loud music
-All activity must be contained within the unit; no activity permitted in the hallway, etc.
-Garbage to be left in the unit, NOT in the halls or outside the bldg
-Damage policy is to ensure nothing is broken, stained, ripped, or damaged
-Condo entrance and hallway is monitored by video
**Please respect that this is a residential, quiet building**
The unit doesn't have a dedicated parking spot, but the host is happy to provide nearby parking options.
Happy to answer any other questions you may have!
Photo Credit: Yu Fujishiro