6 hr min - no exceptions. Prices listed are for artists/low guest counts. For commercial rates or multiple rooms, please inquire within.
6 hr time slots:
This listing is for one room in our four room, 10,000 sq ft historic warehouse in DTLA. Access will be limited to that room. Additional rooms available, inquire for rates.
Parking available for additional charge (20-30 spaces)
We do not provide any gear or drinking water. Lights have to be set by your crew.
- Site reps have no authority to allow, change, or switch anything that has not been part of our written agreement here.
- Showing up with more guests than booked: production gets shut down at no refund
- Rental items are non-refundable
- Date/time change fee applies if available.
- To avoid overtime, ALL guests and equipment must be outside studio AND parking lots before hard-out.
- if additional guests (more than booked) the production is shut down at no refund.
- 6hr+ bookings include a 30m tour, if available. Bookings less than 6hrs can purchase a tour if available.
- Client must reset space as found and remove trash. If extensive clean-up is required, higher fees will apply.
- All correspondence is strictly kept on Giggster.
-Bookings outside regular hours will incur additional fees.
- Prohibited Items include: Drugs/alcohol, fire, feathers, confetti, sand, rice, flour, paint, fireworks, glitter, oil-based fog machines or fake blood, weapons - when in doubt, please ask.
- No drills, nails or screws. Damage fees apply.
-We assume no responsibility for lost items.
- Prop weapons must be accompanied by an armorer.
-Do not tamper with security cameras. Footage is strictly confidential and recorded 24/7. Fees apply
-Damages: Accidents happen, just let us know! A walk-through inspection will be conducted before and after all bookings.
-Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
-Stunts require a stunt coordinator
CLIENT MUST BRING THEIR OWN TRASH BAGS AND MUST TAKE THEIR OWN TRASH . NO DUMPSTER IS ON SITE.