Top Press Event venues
Looking for a unique Press Event venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Alluring 1920's Hollywood Prop House with variety
Excellent for all of your film shoot, photoshoot, hair and makeup HMU, production office, or any other shooting location needs
We understand each shoot or event is unique. Please contact us with your needs and we'll do our best to accommodate a custom price that works for you.
*Prices start at the listed amount. Pricing is subject to change at the owner's discretion due to:
- the number of guests including cast and crew members,
- extra space for HMU/ craft services/equipment overflow,
- excessive scout visits
- usage of props or other rentals, etc.
- last-minute room changes or additional rooms being used.
*No booking will be approved without a prior scout.
Industrial Downtown Eventspace
The 3,000 sqft studio is located in the heart of Broadway in Downtown. The industrial space is grounded by a concrete flooring and adorned with an exposed unfinished ceiling and industrial styled columns featuring a classic Downtown styled look. With the space’s wide floor plan, it is ideal for events and open galleries. The studio also features 24/7 access, WIFI, AC and heating, restroom, and access to private events held at the space.
People from all over the world book appointments, sometimes 12 months in advance to be tattooed, to have their portrait painted by artists, have photoshoots, and even outdoor concerts. This studio has been rented by some of the most renowned musicians and artists in the world!
Our goal is to share our artistic one of a kind space with our closest friends and family, so they can enjoy it fully as we do on a daily basis.
We provide the following:
• Beautifully designed studio with an industrial, rustic, and inviting feel
• 3000 ft. indoor and a huge public parking lot adjacent to the unit
• The space has beautiful paintings, art, and equipment that can be apart of your event UPON DISCUSSION
• Smoking and loading areas
• 200 AMP Power
• Speaker system available for rent at an additional cost of $500. Includes:
*** In addition to online booking, a contract has to be signed to confirm the reservation. ***
Beautiful Pop-up Gallery or Retail Event Space
Operating hours - 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Conveniently located in Historic West Adams, near the 10 Freeway at Western, we offer 1,200 SF of clean white gallery/event space with 2 skylights and wood beam ceilings at 13.5'. Street presence plus rear door for loading in and out. Inc. 1 bathroom. The interior roll-up door opens to a coffee shop next door for commingled events. Additional fees are necessary if the coffee shop is involved in any event/production. The daily rate covers a 12-hour booking.
Per Covid-19 guidelines, we ask that all clients provide their own sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks. The space will be sanitized prior to your booking.
Here are just some of the functions we love to host:
• Retail and product launch pop-ups
• Gallery exhibitions and installations
• Press launches
• Live performances
• Large conferences and talks
• Film screenings
• Photo and video production
• Weddings (subject to a bespoke quote)
• Birthday parties
• Consumer activations
• Product launches
• Culinary demonstrations
• Corporate outings
* Outdoor space: If you would like to add the rear half of the outdoor art lot/parking area (2600SF) to your rental, drop us a message.
Please note that there is a cleaning fee of $75. Restoration of the gallery walls will be charged $50 minimum, depending on the level of repairs needed.
Modern and Stylish Meeting Room in LA
A great small meeting room designed for limited capacity, with a modern and stylish feel surrounding the office. It has an air-conditioner installed and perfect for 4 people looking for a quiet space to meet.
Bright and Classy Interview Room in LA
This private room really suits any interview that you're going to conduct. It has a bright and classy ambiance while you're inside the office that would make you feel comfortable. The space can also be converted to a music or recording studio as it has been installed some soundproofing materials.
Beautiful, Flexible Hollywood "Art Gallery"
Unique and photogenic room that we refer to as our "Art Gallery" but it has been used for almost any look over the years - from a Fire Chief's Office to a theater dressing room. The stained glass windows let in a lot of light and it is quiet enough for good sound recording for dialog heavy scenes.
Film-Friendly Showroom Space
We are a light-filled showroom location ideal for headshots, product photography, castings, film and photography.
INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE + STAGE + STUDIO
Texture, scale, looks upon looks. We're a huge and versatile 24,000+ sq. ft. studio/ stage/ industrial location in Downtown Los Angeles. We are dedicated to providing support for all things related to PHOTO + VIDEO + FILM + EVENT PRODUCTION. Spanning 2 beautiful old industrial buildings in the heart of the city that maintain the beautiful original character and texture of the space while offering all the maintained amenities and tools for any kind of production. We're a space for creators, by creators.
Hip Industrial Warehouse Loft Space in Downtown
Welcome to our mid century modern, custom built, luxurious production space! Located between the Arts District and Little Tokyo in downtown Los Angeles. This location is one of the most exclusive and versatile hide outs in downtown Los Angeles.
This 6000 sq ft DTLA warehouse has been built out into a boutique creative work & living space. The space has been completely remodeled top-to-bottom and features upscale decor, all mid century modern with contemporary accents, spiral staircase to the roof, unobstructed view of the Los Angeles skyline from the roof, guest room for extra lounge or wardrobe room or VIP capabilities, kegerator and much, much more.
PERFECT FOR FILMING PRODUCTIONS!
TV Series Shoot
Web Series Shoot
- 6,000 Sq Ft Warehouse space with 20ft ceiling
- Multilevel 6 bedroom close to everything downtown LA has to offer
- There are no residential neighbors within hearing distance and you can easily block for outside noise and sounds.
- Full Designer Kitchen with Unique Wood Paneling
- Professionally-designed interior with high-end collectible mid century modern furniture throughout
- 2.5 Restrooms
- 2 off-street parking spots in garage area if needed
- Washer / Dryer on Site
- 10,000 Watt PA system (Mains, Subs, and Monitors, with 16 channel mixer)
- DJ Booth with CD DJ and Mixer rental possibility
- Recording Studio (With Vocal Booth) 16 inputs
- 2 Fully Furnished Living Rooms (mid century modern) (One fit with HD projector)
- Fully Furnished workspace / meeting area
- Custom Sunburst fade wood paneling
- Full Size Dining Room table (Seats 10)
- Grand Staircase
- All lighting fixtures feature Phillips Hue lights and can adjust color and brightness by phone.
- Free Wifi
- Metered Street Parking and unrestricted parking nearby on Palmetto and Factory Place
- Rooftop Access with DTLA Skyline Views
- Vintage Disco Ball with lasers and hazer (smoke machine)
— All rentals must include set up and clean up time
— Pack it in, pack it out. Anything broken or left a mess and you will be charged accordingly.
— Schedules & Availability may vary
— $175 Cleaning fee
— Negotiable cleaning fee for small bookings, based on cleanliness
— If you want to use our in house Soundsystem you will be charged $50/hr for our A/V guy
— Please dispose of cigarette butts properly when smoking outside. All doors and windows must be closed.
— Furnishings may not be moved unless authorized and coordinated with the on-site manager.
— Protect the flooring and rugs at all times.
— No painting or any other alterations to the home.
— Outside food and caterers allowed
— Respect the space.
Inquire about this space today! Your next production or event could be here!
Digital Media Office Space
Minimum Rate that is shown is based on a non-commercial still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less @ a 10 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs and include and the following details about your project.
What The Shoot is For:
Miscellaneous Info Relevant to Your Project: