Top Production spaces
Looking for a unique Production space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
My home is located in beautiful, tranquil Elysian Valley, surrounded by the Los Angeles River, Elysian Park, and flanked on one side by Interstate 5, for easy, quick access to Downtown Los Angeles, Silver Lake, and Glendale. The streets in Elysian Valley are large, stately sycamore or eucalyptus trees. My home is on a deep lot, which encompasses a detached guest house, detached garage, a full. luscious avocado tree, rose bushes, and a few tropical plants.
This astonishing large 1500 sqft brand new loft style space is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. It is designed with one-of-a-kind vintage & post-modern furniture, curated by Pauline Le and Sasha Patrick. This space gets plenty of natural light and is located on the 7th floor of the building.
INCLUDED WITH STUDIO / BOOKING (FREE!):
- Lighting Equipment (Alien Bees B400 + B1600)
- Ring Light
- Backdrops (FREE if left clean & no shoe marks, otherwise fee $10 per foot)
- Colored Gels
- High Speed Internet
- Clothing Rack
- Keyless Entry
- A/C + Heater
- Plenty of Natural Sunlight
There is a main elevator in the front for passengers & a freight elevator located in the back if needed to bring large/heavy items.
- No moving furniture unless approved beforehand. (We will do that for you, to prevent liability)
- No shoes or food on furniture. The space and furniture must be left cleaned and in the same condition as when you first arrived. Otherwise $50 cleaning fee.
- No smoking in space.
- No loud music as it is not a soundproof space.
* There is no cleaning fee if you leave the space clean and in the same condition as when you first arrived. Your set up and clean up MUST be within your booking period. Our bookings may not have any buffer time in between. If you are not done within your booking period, there will be a fee.
We have one security camera located inside the space that is only used when Giggster asks for proof of footage for damages, late departures & safety concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! =)
Follow us on Instagram @remi.loft & tag us to be featured!
Huge top floor studio in the heart of arts district in downtown Los Angeles with tons of great natural light and wonderful props and furniture, and included grip equipment.
Freight elevator for easy load in.
Rentable parking lot directly across the street for larger productions.
STUDIO AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Lots of open space with WEST and NORTH facing windows
• 10 foot high ceilings this Studio is 2000 square feet
• Diffusion silks to control direct sunlight
• Polished concrete floors
• Air conditioning throughout
• Hair and makeup area with 2 stations and vanity lights
• Wardrobe racks, steamer and salon chairs
• Client dressing space
• Private bathroom with shower
• Wireless internet access
• Sets, backgrounds, seamless and chairs are available
• C-stands, apple boxes and grip equipment is available
• Multiple shooting areas for daylight and artificial light
THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD offers a HOST of DIVERSE CREATIVE OPTIONS:
• Back alleys
• Buildings with mural art
• Construction zones
• Streets and buildings exemplary of historical, industrial and contemporary design
• Brick walls
• Concrete walls
• Metal walls
$50/hr (up to 12 guests)
$100/hr (up to 20 guests)
-Cleaning fee (determined by production, starting $50; events without alcohol $150, events with alcohol $200)
-Additional insurance via our EventHelper link may be required
-If alcohol, security personnel required per city of LA, and prior written approval from host. Please let us know if bringing alcohol. If brought without prior approval, security personnel at $78.75/hr and manager at $101.25/hr will be billed for all booked and overtime hours
-After midnight, manager personnel required
-All furniture and props included in the space rental complimentary out of courtesy, but everything must be put back where originally found - otherwise furniture rearrangement labor charges starting at $50 will apply
-Security/Damage deposit of $1000 or 50% of the booking for events, $500 or 50% of booking for productions, whichever is greater, via CC auth form.
Booking minimum of 1hr for productions and 3hrs for events. If personnel required (security/manager), minimum shifts of 4 hours. Posted rates apply to standard business hours: Everyday 8am-10pm. Please inquire for booking during non-business hours: x2 rate & additional fees apply. Overtime for non-business hours (after 10pm) may be available, billed as specified on booking confirmation.
Please let us know what you are planning, total # of people, what you are bringing (equipment, props, dressing, etc), if alcohol, if minors. Pricing will be assessed per production/event.
Any dispatched personnel to enforce compliance is billed to the production (Security: $52.50/hr, Manager: $67.50/hr, with 2 hr minimum shift)
- smoking and illegal drug use. Violations fined starting at $1,000, and additional cleaning fee starting at $500
- glitter, confetti, anything that is difficult or time consuming to clean. Otherwise, additional cleaning fee starting at $300
- animals with the exception of service animals w/valid permits. Additional cleaning fee may apply starting $300
This DTLA white studio is best seen in person to give the space justice! Located on the second floor of a commercial building, the space features a high end trimmed space with 13 ft high ceilings, 10 ft floor to ceiling windows, polished concreted floors, air conditioned and west facing windows. Included in your booking are all the pictured major props plus a few tables.
We have had product launch events, networking, seminars, shoots, classes, etc!
We encourage you to come check out the space before your desired booking date to ensure it is suitable for your needs. Just send us a quick message with your event description and we'll respond within hours!
AMENITIES AND INCLUDED PERKS:
*Tons of Natural Light
*Second floor in a commercial building
*AC (12,000 BTU) and heater
*13ft high ceilings
*10ft tall windows (facing West)
*White concrete and dry walls
*Small Freight elevator
*120v, single-phase, 100A electrical panel, 3 prong outlets
*Pictured Furniture (chaise, sofas, specialty chairs, tables, etc)
*Parking lots available nearby (additional fee)
Please check out out other locations:
Located in the Warehouse District, our 750 square foot eclectic vintage studio is perfect for photographers, content creators, music videos, and so much more!
The studio is a multi use space, so you can achieve a wide variety of different set ups and looks, and the large west facing windows get unbelievable natural light. It receives direct sunlight from 3pm until sunset, and can be diffused using our sheer drapes. Golden hour in this space is incredible
Our studio includes:
- Vintage settee couch
- Frame wall
- Blank green wall
- Tons of props to shoot with
- Vintage 1830s upright piano
- Vintage chairs and other furniture - And so much more!
We also provide a variety of modern conveniences:
- A/C unit
- Wall outlets everywhere
- Full private bathroom
- Plenty of street parking in the alley next to the building
- Freight elevator
***Please note this is not a sound proof space. We are located next to a scrap yard that operates until 4pm every day. After 4pm, it is fairly quiet
***No pets allowed
***All furniture and set pieces are able to be moved, however please put them back where you found them when you leave. Repainting and patching fees may apply
Welcome to Honeymoon Inn, a privately owned film/photo studio that truly is a vintage time capsule! All sets are original, unique and modular. Shoot as is, or tweak and move things around to fit your taste. Unlimited creative potential
This space includes:
1) 60's Livingrooms
2) 60's Bar
3) 60's Kitchen
4) 60's Bedroom
5) 60's Den/Basement
6) Honeymoon Room
7) Motel Room
8) Motel Bathroom
9) Motel Office
10) Secondary Vintage Living Room/Flex Set
11) 2 Bathrooms
12) Motel Exterior (Coming Summer 2021)
Take a video tour here: https://youtu.be/GJsiZgMkaQw
Honeymoon Inn rental includes the following:
- Street access for easy load-in / out
- Ample street parking
DTLA Loft newest Studio, A charming + plush whimsical work of art, inspired by neotenic design, curated by Anthony Newman.
Spongy, chubby, pillowy, childlike + playful pieces are paired with heavenly arches.
Studio Features :
-950 square feet
-One-of-a-kind designed curved arches, limewashed in a heavenly tone with cloud like textures
-Plush neotenic furniture
-Built in open arch design creating 2 rooms
Perfect eclectic multi-functional space filled with light. Great for photo shoots, small events, trunk shows, dinners, meetings or a temporary work space. The loft features three rooms, an open concept kitchen and large bathroom. Get creative! The space is flexible and can be easily setup to meet your needs. Please not the listed price is for 15 people or less. We are happy to accommodate up to 50 people however please reach out to us regarding rates.
The car is one of 836 ever made by Buick as it was their 50th Anniversary Edition. A great convertible with all the luxury of the era with a white top.
Car is beautiful, runs great in black with a leather yellow and black interior. Has won many prizes such as "Best of Show" and numerous first place showings. Has been used in movies and photo shoots.