Top Production spaces
Looking for a unique Production space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
- Huge, south-facing, industrial windows photographers and filmmakers die for. The windows have crossbars that create beautiful shadows. There are also sheer curtains to diffuse the light and blackout curtains to blackout all the ambient light. In the morning the light shines on the right wall. In the afternoon it shines on the floor. In the late afternoon until sunset, the light shines on the left wall.
- A massive skylight in the upstairs loft that floods the place with natural light
- Industrial, metal spiral staircase covered with plants and flowers
- Endless colors of seamless backdrops ($15 additional fee per roll) Also many different fabric backdrops
- Black leather couches for relaxing or shooting on
- Awesome rain shower in the bathroom
- Chairs, stools, and tables
- Free WIFI and Bluetooth speakers for music
- Tons of camera and production equipment. Just ask me what you need, chases are I have it!
Located in the heart of the Hollywood studios. We have a 2500 sq. ft. Black out studio with cyc, kitchen, make up room, wardrobe room, client area and offices. We also offer photography rental equipment.
Weekday OT (Mon-Fri, 6pm-8pm) $128
Weekday OT after 10hrs (Mon-Fri, 8pm-12am) $250
Weekend (Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm) $125
Weekend OT (Sat-Sun, 6pm-8pm) $188
Weekend OT after 10hrs (Sat-Sun, 8pm-12am) $375
If they are more than 15 people during OT, an additional $15 charge will be added per hour.
TOP-LIGHT SOFT-BOX INCLUDED FOR FIRST TIME RENTERS! AND 50% OFF IF YOU ARE A RETURNING GUEST!
10 hour minimum rental.
We’ve made it easy to shoot commercials, films, tv shows, pilots, music videos, shorts, and VR work on our stage! Our LightCube is a curved cyclorama, pre-rigged with a fabulous 28'x28' Top Light LiteGear LED panels with DMX control, and diffused with The Rag Place Magic Cloth.
The LightCube is flip-of-the-switch fantastic, and definitely not your average pre-lit-cyc! Light panels can be turned on all at once for one solid continuous light source, or individually controlled for custom looks. Typically our clients will run the lights at only 30% power. However, if you crank them up to 100% you are ready to shoot high-speed photography! Color is also DMX controlled and allows you to slide the color between daylight and tungsten. This is a $100,000.00 rig, that will save you thousands in time and labor trying to achieve the same look!
On the other side is our black box stage, complete with lighting grid. Having both the LightCube and BlackBox side by side allows for easy access to a diverse range of looks and setups.
Easy access, conference room, hair/makeup room, gated entry, kitchenette, wifi, and more!
6,180 ft² Studio Space
4,000 ft² Stage
Two Wall White Cyclorama - 40’ x 35’ x 16’
16’ Ceiling on stage
12' wide x 9'6"tall Garage Door for Easy Access
LightCube Toplight (12,000 watts of light):
15 Litegear LiteTile Plus XL LEDs
Fully DMX Controlled (Basic Lighting Console Included)
2600-6000K Color Temperature Range
28’ x 28’ Rag Place Magic Cloth Diffusion Truss
8 dedicated parking spaces in a shared lot. (Parking for 8 cars or 3 cars and 2 Trucks, up to 24ft in length)
Street parking rules are:
North side - No parking 6pm to 6am
South side - No parking 10pm to 5am
495 Amps Total
375 Amps 3 Phase (125 amps per leg), Camlock distro with Bates/Edison (West Side)
2 - 30 Amp Edison Lunch Boxes (East Side)
60 Amps of Additional House Power
Cyc is rented as is. If you would like a fresh coat of white paint on the floor before your shoot it will cost $200.00. Please notify us within 48 hours of your shoot so we can schedule a repaint if needed.
- LightCube Toplight Add On ($500/day)
- G&E 3 ton lighting package on site for rent ($500/day)
- Ask about our additional gear available
- Production Suite ($150/day)
- Additional Parking ($20/spot if given 72hr notice)
- Large Production Impact - Over 15 people is an additional $45/hr
- Overtime - over 12 hours (1.5x/hour + $50/hr Site Rep OT Fee.)
- Overnight Fee - Productions shooting past midnight incur a $100/hr fee
Site Rep ($100/day)
Hair / Makeup Room
Parking (8 dedicated spots)
MAXIMUM GUESTS/LARGE PRODUCTION IMPACT FEE:
For Productions over 15 people we add an additional $45/hr Large Production Impact fee. This covers trash, cleaning, electric, gear sponsors, etc.
A Full Day is considered 1-12 hours, anything over 12 hours is considered overtime. Overtime is 1.5x/hour + $50/hr Site Rep OT Fee.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
You will be asked to provide a Certificate of Insurance that adds us as additionally insured. This is to cover any damage to the property or to rented equipment. The Producer is responsible for all Workman's Compensation and Production Insurance.
My home is located in beautiful, tranquil Elysian Valley, surrounded by the Los Angeles River, Elysian Park, and flanked on one side by Interstate 5, for easy, quick access to Downtown Los Angeles, Silver Lake, and Glendale. The streets in Elysian Valley are large, stately sycamore or eucalyptus trees. My home is on a deep lot, which encompasses a detached guest house, detached garage, a full. luscious avocado tree, rose bushes, and a few tropical plants.
Cul-de-sac location in Brentwood Glen, beachy, bright, transitional, uplifting, open floor plan, entertainer's back yard with pool and BBQ pavilion. Traditional/cape cod style home. California coastal. Lots of natural light. Living room with fireplace, formal dining room, open style kitchen and family room. 5 bedrooms + loft area and 5.5 bathrooms. Guest suite downstairs (currently set up as an office). Hardwood floors, wine storage, skylights, master suite with balcony. Outdoor space available to allow guests to maintain physical distance and/or may be used for dining during meals. Plenty of street parking also available.
Modern airy farmhouse with white picket fence. Newly remodeled. Cozy but clean and uncluttered. Open floor plan, two fireplaces, great yard. Perfect for entertaining (or pretending to!).
The Daylight Studio is a New York style loft space in downtown Los Angeles, on the top floor of a three story building. For natural light photography, it is one of the best studios in the city.
The studio can be used for almost any type of shoot, using setups with strobes and other types of artificial lighting However, what we offer is the uniqueness of light coming through the large windows facing north, east, and west, which can be shaped into an almost endless variety of looks and moods -‐ from a moody Rembrantesque chiaroscuro to a high key angelic looking beauty light -‐ and everything in between! In addition to still photography, the studio is available for film & television productions, commercials and events.
STUDIO AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
• lots of open space with west and north facing industrial mul(ple pained windows
• 10 to 12 foot high ceilings; westside is 1650 square feet, eastside is 1500 square feet
• diffusion silks to control direct sunlight
• polished concrete floors
• one 'white box' room
• air condi(oning throughout
• hair and makeup area with 2 sta(ons and vanity lights
• wardrobe racks, steamer and director chairs, hair stylist chairs
• client dressing space
• two private bathrooms (one with a shower)
• full service kitchen
• wireless internet access
• client lounge and mee(ng area
• sets, backgrounds, seamless and chairs are available
• c-‐stands, apple boxes and grip equipment are available
• mul(ple shoo(ng areas for daylight and ar(ficial light
• secure client parking (guaranteed 3) and more on street
• local restaurants for dine-‐in, take-‐out or delivery
• easy access from all freeways through downtown LA
THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD offers a HOST of DIVERSE CREATIVE OPTIONS:
• back alleys
• buildings with mural art
• construc(on zones
• streets and buildings exemplary of historical, industrial and contemporary design
• brick walls
• concrete walls
• metal walls
STUDIO RENTAL FEES are NEGOTIABLE, DEPENDING on YOUR PROJECT
The Minimum Day Rate that is shown is based on a still shoot, partial usage of the studio with a crew/talent size of 15 or less for an 8 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs, and include the following details about your project:
What The Shoot is For:
A great head-turning look for your next film or commercial! This one of a kind has been featured on Corvette magazines and in car shows. It runs well enough to be a daily driver. The sound of this muscle car is hard to ignore!
Bright, airy kitchen with island and unique, vintage turquoise cabinetry. Kitchen is open to the living room so there's space for crew and cameras to shoot in either direction. Living space has eclectic gallery walls, taxidermy, and vintage furniture.
No nudity (lingerie/bikini OK)
Alcohol - ask
No feet on counters
*Accessible by stairs only.*
This is a home, not a studio. Homeowner will monitor shoot. We have cats who will be stowed away, but this location may not be appropriate for people with allergies.
Trailers must be parked at an offsite location due to limited parking and incline on our street.
Tuesdays are trash day - please book another day if you need to record sound. Our house is not soundproof and helicopters and sirens happen.
Examples of videos shot here:
Gabbie Hanna "Shut Me Up" Music Video
Jay1 + Blueface "Curvy" Music Video
Detox's Life Rehab
Sophisticated design abounds in this 1938 re-born classic in the Echo Park hills. Attention has been paid to every detail -- from top-of-the-line appliances and marble counters to custom cabinetry and unlacquered brass fixtures. Serenely set with north-facing views, the well-thought-out floor plan includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal dining room, and a den. Warm, oak wood floors throughout, double hung wood windows, a walk-in master closet, and two sets of French doors that seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor spaces. This home is perfect for both intimate gatherings by the fireplace and large-scale entertaining in the professionally-landscaped yard complete with architectural concrete fire pit.