Hip Industrial Warehouse Loft Space in Downtown
From $150 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to our mid century modern, custom built, luxurious production space! Located between the Arts District and Little Tokyo in downtown Los Angeles. This location is one of the most exclusive and versatile hide outs in downtown Los Angeles.
This 6000 sq ft DTLA warehouse has been built out into a boutique creative work & living space. The space has been completely remodeled top-to-bottom and features upscale decor, all mid century modern with contemporary accents, spiral staircase to the roof, unobstructed view of the Los Angeles skyline from the roof, guest room for extra lounge or wardrobe room or VIP capabilities, kegerator and much, much more.
PERFECT FOR FILMING PRODUCTIONS!
TV Series Shoot
Web Series Shoot
- 6,000 Sq Ft Warehouse space with 20ft ceiling
- Multilevel 6 bedroom close to everything downtown LA has to offer
- There are no residential neighbors within hearing distance and you can easily block for outside noise and sounds.
- Full Designer Kitchen with Unique Wood Paneling
- Professionally-designed interior with high-end collectible mid century modern furniture throughout
- 2.5 Restrooms
- 2 off-street parking spots in garage area if needed
- Washer / Dryer on Site
- 10,000 Watt PA system (Mains, Subs, and Monitors, with 16 channel mixer)
- DJ Booth with CD DJ and Mixer rental possibility
- Recording Studio (With Vocal Booth) 16 inputs
- 2 Fully Furnished Living Rooms (mid century modern) (One fit with HD projector)
- Fully Furnished workspace / meeting area
- Custom Sunburst fade wood paneling
- Full Size Dining Room table (Seats 10)
- Grand Staircase
- All lighting fixtures feature Phillips Hue lights and can adjust color and brightness by phone.
- Free Wifi
- Metered Street Parking and unrestricted parking nearby on Palmetto and Factory Place
- Rooftop Access with DTLA Skyline Views
- Vintage Disco Ball with lasers and hazer (smoke machine)
— All rentals must include set up and clean up time
— Pack it in, pack it out. Anything broken or left a mess and you will be charged accordingly.
— Schedules & Availability may vary
— $175 Cleaning fee
— Negotiable cleaning fee for small bookings, based on cleanliness
— If you want to use our in house Soundsystem you will be charged $50/hr for our A/V guy
— Please dispose of cigarette butts properly when smoking outside. All doors and windows must be closed.
— Furnishings may not be moved unless authorized and coordinated with the on-site manager.
— Protect the flooring and rugs at all times.
— No painting or any other alterations to the home.
— Outside food and caterers allowed
— Respect the space.
Inquire about this space today! Your next production or event could be here!
Rustic Brick Warehouse #3 Filming
From $319 per hour
Los Angeles, CA
Available for Filming, Photo shoots, Video Shoot, Music events/ Concerts, Fashion shows and more.
Is a century old property with rough, original rustic brick walls, arched wooden ceiling, and handcrafted rod iron chandeliers that create it's warm appeal.
The property Is in Downtown LA area.
Large private parking is available.
Is available for bought day and night time projects.
Being is industrial area, noise tolerance is very high.
This ad represents our space #3 .
The location is part of a large property with the following additional large Indore and outdoor spaces:
Space #1)Approximately 17,500 sq. ft.
-divided into two spaces each 8,720 sq. ft. (but can be joined to create one large space)
Space #2) Approximately 14,500 sq. ft.
Space # 3) Approximately 6,000 sq. ft.
Space #4) Industrial Location in the same complex
Space # 5) A large and private urban environment located behind the venue, with Private
railroad track that is no longer active surrounded with Graffiti art.
Space #6) Large historic Brick Courtyard
Space #7) Dark Tunnel
You can check in giggster our main spaces under:
Rustic Brick Warehouse #1 Filming
Rustic Brick Warehouse #2 Filming
Rustic Brick Warehouse #3 Filming
Rustic Brick Courtyard Filming
Graffiti Railroad Yard Filming
Graffiti, Graffiti wall, Graffiti yard, Platform, Stairs, rod iron stairs, art graded,artistic, Brick wall, wall ,Urban,Gang, Gang sign,Tagging,Colorful wall, wall with painting,Train, Railroad, Antique Brick wall, Brick Warehouse, Historic location, rustic warehouse, rustic building, film,video filming, Photo shoot, still photography, wedding,event, DTLA ,Downtown Los Angeles,Art show,
Beer festival, commercial, Commercial filming, commercial video. stage building, outdoor filming, outdoor concert, outdoor space, location for filming, filming location,concert hall, concert location, music location,Catering space, catering warehouse. private courtyard,crew parking,Dancing, 1920"s, concerts, fashion, fashion shows, festivals, filming, industrial, music, music events, photo shoots, private events, railroad, set rental, sets, stages, studio, urban, venue, venue rental, video, video shoots, graffiti, warehouse, historic, private courtyard, music rehearsal, dance rehearsal, Ballet, Opera ,Comedy show,corporate meeting, seminar,