The studio is a cultural incubator & creative space located in the heart of West Seattle’s Alaska Junction. It features a multifunctional 1500 square feet space that can be utilized for creative productions, pop-ups, training events, yoga/fitness/dance, meetups & much more.
The space can fit 60 people for seating arrangement with tables and chairs and 85 for standing or seated in a theater confiuration.
Any events serving alcohol are required to obtain 2 items:
1. City of Seattle banquet permit. (approx $15)
2. "Day of" Event Insurance (We suggest, theeventhelper.com) (approx $125)
These items must be provided to our staff 72 hours before your event start date, or we will need to cancel your booking.
Parking: Free street parking (limited to 2 hours), & several inexpensive paid lots in close proximity
Public transportation: Rapid Ride C-Line
Service Bar with Utility Sink
ADA Accessible (via Freight Elevator)
EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE (Additional Charges apply)
- (2) 6' Rectangular tables
- (6) 5' Round Tables + Chairs
- Phillips HUE Color Lighting system
- Virtual Event + Streaming equipment available
- Podcasting Equipment (mics + mixers)
- 110″ Projection Screen + ceiling-mounted projector
- Awesome WiFi + Hardwired LAN connections
- Variety of Photo Lighting options (softboxes, umbrellas, ring lights)
- 10′ x 5′ Greenscreen
- 12′ ceilings. Large white walls
- PA System
- DJ Booth