Private underground atelier located in Chinatown. This is the perfect space for any creatives on a tight budget looking to bring their visions to life in an artistic setting. Perfect for clothing brands, freelance photographers, or anyone looking to scratch a creative itch. It is a shared space, meaning that someone from our team will be in/around the studio during the duration of the booking. We will ensure to maintain social distancing and offer you as much privacy as you need.
Space starts at a base rate of $200/day (10am till 5pm). Any usage outside regular hours are an additional fee of $75.00 per hour). Please include your set-up and clean-up time. For our safety, we are only allowing a maximum of 6 people in our space at once. Thank you for your understanding.
- 4 clean private bathrooms
- 2 Interfit S1 AC/DC HSS TTL Monolight with a 48" and 36" Softbox (only 1 is in the photos, but we recently purchased an additional one)
- Projector - we will include the necessary cables.
- LED Light Strips around entire studio. (Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, etc.)
- TV - Can be used to connect your laptop via HDMI.
- Large speakers that connect via AUX
- Clothing Steamer
- 1 Stool
- 1 Flat table
- 1 Clothing Rack
We ask that everyone follows these measures (as per the BC Centre for Disease Control & WorkSafeBC):
All individuals will be required to sanitize upon arrival to the studio. Mask wearing is mandatory at all times from the time you enter the building except for photography subjects having their makeup done and their photo taken. Every surface should be sanitized after the session (we will provide sanitation materials)
No events, parties, or pets allowed. This is a strict policy.
We also provide photography services for an additional charge. Please do not hesitate to message us if you’d like to receive our photography portfolio.