Top Pop Up spaces
Looking for a unique Pop Up space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Located centrally in the heart of Gastown. This north facing studio is perfect for creative shoots and content creation, filled with beautiful, natural light throughout the day.
Included in the studio rental is the following: [Refer to photos]
· Sandbags (4)
· V-Flats (One white, two black/white)
· Variety of chairs (ex. stool, wooden bar stool chair, apple boxes)
· Props: Plants (3), small bust
· Clothing Rack
· Desk + Small Side Table
Additional rentals: Please let us know if you are interested in renting the following for an additional fee.
· Various Backdrops: 4' & 9'
· Backdrop Stand
· 66" x 24" Clamshell Reflector w/ Stand (Silver/ Gold/ White/ Black)
· Various Light Modifiers for Bowens (strobe not included): 22" Beauty Dish, 55" Octabox, 24" Octabox, 23.6" x 35.4" Softbox, Reflector Mounts
· Impark is available beside the building, in addition to street parking.
· There are two (2) shared bathrooms on the floor.
· Best Light: Morning to early afternoon
· *Unfortunately, there are no elevators in the building. Access to the studio is by stairs only (we are on the third floor).
East Vancouver Studio near Clark Drive and Hastings! GROUND LEVEL, steps from free parking!
600 sf ( 20' x 25' length - note: 8 foot ceilings only )
The studio has white walls and a 9 foot seamless backdrop. West facing, with ample sunlight streaming in through large glazed windows for diffused-lighting conditions.
Ideal for corporate, realtor, greenscreen, acting headshots, fashion testing, product, as well as classroom/ workshops).
Bluetooth stereo system
Large bathroom w/ironing board
Full kitchen upstairs ($$) for food prep and island for food/still life shooting
EXTRAS (LIGHTING) :
•3 Godox strobes (AD 600)
•60 inch octo soft box/ 42 inch umbrella / 22 inch beauty dish mod.
•Mods and 3 Mathews c stands/ V 4x8 flats
*** Apurture Nova 300 (flat panel video light) : additional $100 --- https://www.aputure.com/products/nova-p300c/
The studio manager will personally be on set to setup the entire lighting gear as well.
** KITCHEN RENTAL : 2nd level loft available with large living room & kitchen/ island upstairs available for commercial food product photoshoots ( see pics ). ** Please enquire regarding rates!
OT Rates after "full day" (9 hours): $100/hour
This heritage studio is a beautiful space for your meeting, photo shoot, podcast, recording, creative writing or exercise program. It is equipped with a couple of basic tripods, a professional microphone set with USB, plug in sound system and more equipment is available upon request.
The office is located in the historic Dominion Building and has beautiful vintage vibes. It is an economical studio, vibrant workspace and meeting place in the heart of Gastown. Parisian style windows frame views of downtown, Canada Place, Vancouver harbour and North Shore mountains. Minimal furnishings for maximum open space with a cozy feel and some extra comfort. It’s a blank canvas and a very private studio for yoga, Pilates or other gentle movement practice.
Exercise mats and equipment are available for low impact exercise use and/or photos. There are shared washrooms for the use of all offices on the same floor It’s a central location for client meetings, learning sessions, counselling or photography. Natural light floods the space from the west.
This beautiful space is located on the South West corner, 10th floor of a Gastown Heritage building. Perfect for photo shoots or meetings.
Four beautiful windows provide natural light all day long and allow the evening sunset to stream in. One window overlooks Victoria Square, and two look out at the water and North Shore Mountains. Minimal furniture, freshly painted white walls, concrete floors.
There are two rooms in the space - the second room accessible through the first room.
Your booking includes setting up and cleaning up the space so please allow time for that.
Beautiful East Facing studio in historic Gastown. East facing means direct morning light and beautiful ambient light into the afternoon. This studio is well suited for photo shoots.
The space is equipped with a round marble table and two chairs, a arm chair, bench,plants and a few accent pieces. Purposely keeping the space minimal, but with enough items to create a cozy vibe or keep it simplistic. There are prop shelves in the studio you are welcome to utilize.
seamless paper, stands, lighting available at an additional fee.
Day rate is for 8 hours. Shared bathroom on floor, not private.Applicable taxes will apply and be added at payment.
Our ground level studio in Strathcona is best used for photo and video production (if not requiring soundproofing) and ideal for portrait and commercial work.
STUDIO RENTAL INCLUDES:
- a wall of south facing windows with plenty of natural light and blinds that can be pulled down to filter the light
- a 10 ft wide x 8 ft high movable wall that doubles as a backdrop (plywood one side, painted drywall on the other side)
- v-flats that are black one side, white on reverse
- one c-stand and apple box
- industrial concrete floors
- lounge area with a small couch, chair and side tables
- variety of seating and stools available.
- ceiling height 11 ft.
- the open front space measures 15.9 ft wide by 27 ft
- wifi, and bluetooth speaker
- free street parking is available in the area
BOOKING AVAILABILITY / RESTRICTIONS:
- Regular operating hours are M-F 9am-5pm
- 3 hour minimum booking M-F during operating hours
- 4 hour minimum booking on weekends
- Reduced hourly fees for bookings longer than 7 hours
- Currently, due to Covid-19 needs for distancing, bookings for more than 4 people during regular business hours require a buyout of an additional $200 since the studio has 4 desks (separate from the shoot space) that are used by other photographers regularly and we cannot be in the space for larger productions due to social distancing. Bookings on the weekend are exempt from this fee.
*Animals are not allowed except under special circumstances (ie. assist animals). Please inquire.
- Hourly rate is $70
- Full day rate is $425 and includes 8 hours. Additional hours can be booked for a discounted rate.
- Bookings for more than 6 people are subject to an additional fee of $30 per person.
- A variety of paper backdrops are available to rent (9 ft and 4.5 ft options) as well as backdrop support kits, extension cords, etc. for an additional fee. Please inquire prior to booking day.
**A $50 cleaning fee is added to every booking. We are increasing disinfecting all high touch surfaces multiple times a day and increased overall cleaning due to Covid-19.
***For custom requests beyond what is outlined, please ask and we will do our best to accommodate.
Welcome to the coziest studio on the block. Our adorable studio features high ceilings and a substantial South facing window that opens up the space right into the city sky and provides generous day-long light.
This small but charming space is highly versatile for any kind of creative shoot. Take advantage of the natural light that’s pouring through our windows all day, or inquire about renting our professional lighting equipment for an additional fee.
Equipment rentals to step up your shoot include: seamless backdrops (in a variety of colours!), AlienBees strobes and light modifiers, octoboxes, strip box, reflectors, backdrop and light stands, and more. We have both sheer curtains and blackout curtains available at no extra cost - take your pick!
Day rate listed is for 8 hours.
Large windows, west facing and a stunning mountain view! Or, look out toward downtown Vancouver, if you prefer.
Very clean, spacious and minimalist. A café located downstairs so you can refuel ;)
Perfect for photoshoots, very private and incredible lighting.
Backdrops available, as well as a light box and ring light.
Can be used as a filming space for fitness, yoga or any number of classes, too.
New laminate flooring, bright walls, peace and quiet to be creative.
Welcome to ANOMALY!
Located in the Mount Pleasant community of Vancouver, BC, our studio houses a photography space equipped with 9’ paper photography backdrop, dance mirrors, a stylish living room, kitchen, bathroom and spacious work area.
Our studio is full of one of a kind art and decoration, you won’t find anything else like it.
ANOMALY is perfect for photoshoots, dance rehearsals, video shoots, small events, meetings, pop ups, live music events, art shows, and much more.
Studio Amenities Include:
-9’ paper backdrops (White, black and baby blue)
-8’ dance mirrors
-Comfortable living room area with couches and a bean bag chair
-Kitchen including microwave, mini fridge, sink, kettle and coffee machine
-2 smaller work tables
-Speaker & wifi
-Please note our studio is on the 3rd floor with no elevator, therefore unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. Please keep this in mind as you will need to bring all of your belongings up and down the stairs.
-There is no reserved parking for the studio, but there is plenty of street parking in the surrounding area. We are walking distance from a variety of bus routes, as well as the Olympic Village skytrain station.
-Rental of specialty lighting or sound equipment can be arranged for your event.
Our creative space is designed for the independent creatives. Our large room is 24'L x 11'W x 10'H with a 10' backdrop and multiple savage paper colours including white screen and green screen. We have 2 x 4' Quasar crossfades, a 2 ft RGB wand, and a projector. Great for film or photography.
Someone will be onsite in our office to get you set-up and make sure you have what you need. The office space can also be rented upon request.