Hi my name is Vasko, I’m a photographer welcome to my studio. This is my personal studio space. I’ve been using this spot for the past nine years for my photography business and after careful consideration I’ve decided to offer it as a rental studio for select projects. Message me to inquire about booking the space.
This is a cozy studio perfect for small groups and product shoots. I have two large south facing windows that let in a lot of natural light and two giant 7’ umbrellas that can mimic natural window light when it’s cloudy. The studio comes with studio strobes and a wide range of light modifiers capable of creating any kind of lighting setup. Feel free to bring your own lights if that’s what you prefer working with.
The studio is located in Parkdale (Queen West & Lansdown) and is easy to get to by TTC and right off the Gardiner Expressway if you’re driving. There is a lot of free parking on the side streets and a Green P lot next door. There is a pizza shop and a variety of food options next to the studio for those times when hunger strikes.
As this is my personal studio please note that I will be at the studio during shoots. If you need help setting up lights or need advice on what lighting setup would work best for you, feel free to ask.
* I don't know why hourly rate is not showing up on the profile but if you want to tent the space hourly it's $75/hour (Max 3 hours)
- Bathroom/Change Room
- Small kitchen
- two AlienBees AB1600
- six AlenBees AB800
- AlienBees Ring Light
- two led ring lights
- two 4’ octaboxes
- small 3’ softbox
- beauty dish
- large throw reflector
- regular 11” throw reflector
- seven 7” reflectors
- two 4’ striplights
- 4’ silver umbrella
- 5’ soft silver & white reversible umbrella
- 4’ soft silver & gold reversible umbrella
- 4’ white translucent umbrella
- 7’ soft silver umbrella
- 7’ silver umbrella
- two barn door sets
- two snoots
- three gel holders plus gels
- shovel reflector for backdrops
- pocket wizards
- Stand for paper backdrops up to 9’
- triflector for portraits
- large silver and gold reflector
- large boom arm for overhead lighting
- 10, 20, 30 degree grids.
- 4’ light cube for product shots
- translucent window panels to control natural light
- large mirror
- high speed internet/wifi
- Paper rolls, dark grey, white, light blue