Four floors of open-format bedrooms, kitchens, and living space including huge windows, tons of sunlight, original floors, ceilings and moldings. This home was built in 1899 (or earlier) and has been meticulously preserved by families with a strong eye towards design, history, and detail.
Our decor is a mix of vintage, mid-century modern, and minimalist, with a wide selection of art and accessories that can be mixed and matched depending on your aesthetic and campaign. The house has been the site of dozens of photo shoots, films, editorials, and meetings under the previous owners; their set-up was specifically designed for this purpose and has been preserved under new management.
The outdoor space was recently renovated and gets beautiful light day and night. Foliage, wood paneling, and designer furniture make this a perfect setting for outdoor shoots. Designer lighting supports evening shoots and can be augmented by fairy string lights, etc.
Located between Park Slope and Greenwood Heights (aka South Slope), we are accessible and central to locations across Brooklyn and Manhattan. Rates are for crews of 20 and under, with a maximum of 35 for an additional fee. The use of additional floors may also incur some fees, all of which will be discussed up front.
Available space includes:
- three brand new bathrooms
- three bedrooms (one large/floor-through with living area, one smaller); two with non-working fireplaces
- 2400 total square feet
- two kitchens, one with separate dining area
- two full living areas, one with non-working fireplace (white with mirror interior)
- white walls with original moldings and pressed tin ceilings
- brick and marble fire places
- ground floor access and street-side loading spots
- beautiful facade and stoop for street scenes / shots
- all rooms and floors are fully furnished, propped, and set with copyrighted artwork