Our Amazing space is in the fashion District, Downtown LA, is located just blocks away from Staples Center, South Park, Ace Hotel and Gallery Row! This newly renovated industrial design space is the ideal location for events, productions, has 5000 sq. ft of multi-functional space, lofty 22 ft ceilings and 15 ft window with plenty of natural light facing Los Angeles st
**Weekend Rate Varies
***6 Hour minimum
***All ticket sold events & Alcohol Sales must require proper permitting
- Catering Permit
- Dance permit
**** Ticket sold events will vary
**** No After Hours Allowed
**** Proper crowds only
***Each Security - 40/HR ( From when your event starts and ends)
Example: Events starts at 9 ends at 2am, security will be $2o0.
*** HALLOWEEN, NEW YEARS, and SPECIAL HOLIDAYS PRICE WILL VARY.
Ideal for, but not limited to...
- perfect for product launches, networking events, fashion shows, dinner parties, holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal/baby showers.
- centrally located in heart of DTLA
- 6,000 sq ft main space
- industrial details: exposed beam ceilings, Brick walls sealed concrete floors and ironwork
POP UP BOUTIQUE SPACES
- Perfect for Pop Up stores, for fashion, apparel and accessories, product design and industrial design.
- Please inquire for weekly or monthly rentals of Pop up space.
- The stark open space and white walls serve as a blank canvas for any art exhibition.
- 2,500 sq ft total on ground floor (studio front end is 2,500 sq ft.Total 5,000 SQ. FT
- Ample power supply
- Heating and a/c
- Free wifi
- Storefront windows available for branding/advertising
- Fluorescent lighting
- Phillips Hue Lights
- Street-level storefront for easy access and loading
- Private alley with loading Zone
- Private alley accessible for events and productions