This bright heritage apartment built in the early 1900s has south and west exposures receiving beautiful natural light all day through large windows in each room, all of which are equipped with sheer white curtains for soft diffused lighting.
It is a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a residential two-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant with high ceilings, crown moulding, dark hardwood floors, and stoneware white walls. The apartment has been minimally styled with various ceramics, plants, dried florals, vintage & design-forward pieces that you are welcome to gently use as styling props only.
• The foyer contains a small workstation (please note the monitor is no longer available for shoots) and opens up into the kitchen and living room.
• There is a well-lit galley style kitchen, with open shelving, a gas range, a large farmhouse sink, and a small breakfast counter.
• The living room is framed by a gas fireplace and bay windows. Most pieces in this room are on furniture pads so the layout can be arranged to your liking.
• There is one, bright bathroom, with a spacious antique clawfoot tub, original mosaic tile flooring, and a wide mirror.
• The airy bedroom is towards the back of the apartment and gets lovely morning and afternoon light. It contains a queen bed with soft neutral linens and a vanity table in an acorn finish.
This apartment is available for photoshoots only, and best suited to small teams (eg. 4 or less).
If you have any timing requests or any other questions, please reach out. When requesting to book, kindly include your total crew size and a brief description of your intended use of the space.
Ensure you are including load-in/out time in your booking period, you will not be granted access outside of your time slot.
There is street parking available nearby. The day rate is based on an 8-hour booking.
* Please note we are taking extra care to thoroughly clean the space and disinfect high touch point surfaces.
* We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. It is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
* If you or a member of your crew are showing signs or symptoms of C-19 you will not be permitted access to the space and we ask that you do not proceed with your booking.