Top Company Party venues
Looking for a unique Company Party venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
This spacious meeting room can seat up to 10 people comfortably (Maximum of 12 people snugly) and it is located in a co-working space and networking hub in Downtown Vancouver for creative entrepreneurs, startups, and freelancers.
Our boardroom is equipped with:
* TV and 4K Camera for Video Conferencing
* Clear Voice HD Conference Calling
* Whiteboard & markers
* High speed wireless internet
* Receptionist services
* Access to printing, scanning & faxing services
* Access to full kitchen facilities
We provide a comfortable, inspiring, and affordable space for individuals and small businesses to realize their unique projects and connect with a community of like-minded, forward thinking creators.
What began as purely a work space has evolved into a multi-use event space. While the studio aesthetic remains, the space can be transformed into a venue capable of hosting public and private events. We are the studio of Vancouver-based artist Blake Williams.
Past events held here have included concerts, pop-up coffee shops, art shows and parties. This is an environment that is constantly being created and recreated. We are unique, with our alley entrance, working studio environment and loyal fan base. If you have any ideas for what else we could be, we'd love to talk to you.
Who we are:
A local artist working primarily in public art along with occasional forays into graphic design and film-making. Blake was born and raised in Grandview-Woodlands and opened his first studio on Pandora street in the late 80's. He is currently living and working in a renovated industrial building that has evolved into the studio. Recently Blake has realized the opportunity that his studio could provide to the neighbourhood. A space that could promote the work of others and host interesting events for the local community.
The daughter of Blake and the 5th generation to grow up on Vancouver's east side. While the space is Blake's studio, it is equally Zana's lab. A place where she could put up jumps shots or skateboard on the mini ramp. She continues to use the space to screen print for her clothing company Kids In Van, build tables and throw events. Zana is an ex Utah State and UBC basketball player. Along with good friend Zara, they are the team behind the events Bingo Babes and Black Coffee Sunday held here.
Bright private office with wall to wall windows and lots of natural light, northern exposure.
* Please note we are taking extra care to thoroughly clean the space and disinfect high touch point surfaces.
* We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. As this is a home, it is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
* To minimize risk to your crew and to building residents, there will be no in and out privileges during your booking period.
* If you or a member of your crew have traveled outside of your health district within the last 14 days, or are showing signs or symptoms of C-19 you will not be permitted access to the space and we ask that you do not proceed with your booking.
Bright office space in heritage building in Gastown on the 12th floor available for photoshoots or as a temp office space.
A little Parisian office in the the heart of Vancouver. East facing - gets great direct morning light, and is cool in the afternoon.
- Ocean and city views.
- Natural light with huge windows that open to let breeze into the space.
- Old radiator.
- Antique doors and hardware.
- Character pieces such as dining hutch, ornate mirror, antique phone and typewriter.
- 3 x King Louis style upholstered chairs.
- Massage/reiki table that can be stored or removed from the space to make room for backdrop.
Washrooms available on the floor with key access. No catering or events please.
Contact me with any questions!