Top Video Studio spaces
Looking for a unique Video Studio space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
DTLA Stunning Loft and Photography Studio
A stunning Loft/Photo Studio located in the heart of the Fashion District.
The studio has floods of natural light from its west-facing windows, white walls, large floor to ceiling industrial windows and a gorgeous view of Historical Downtown LA.
The studio has a makeup counter, wardrobe dresser area and classic mid-century furniture throughout.
**Numerous colored backdrops and lighting equipment available to use at an additional charge**
Brick Walls & Rustic Wood Floors in DTLA
This a gorgeous 2,000 sq ft loft with high ceilings in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. It has brick walls and rustic wood floors. The space is located on the top floor (7th floor), allowing the large industrial window to let in an optimal amount of natural light and sweeping view of the DTLA cityscape. The window is dressed with black velvet blackout drapes and white sheer drapes, which can diffuse the light. There is a 14ft x 12x chalkboard wall for people to draw their own backgrounds or just mess around. There is an elevator with the option of stairs. As well as a freight elevator. There is a vanity mirror for make up, cabana changing room and wardrobe rack. Included are two Alien Bees B800s, trigger, light stands, and backdrop stands. There is eclectic furniture, which can be easily moved around. A 3.1cu. ft mini fridge to keep your food and drinks cold. There are two restrooms located across the hall.
Industrial studio loft flooded with natural light
- Huge, south-facing, industrial windows photographers and filmmakers die for. The windows have crossbars that create beautiful shadows. There are also sheer curtains to diffuse the light and blackout curtains to blackout all the ambient light. In the morning the light shines on the right wall. In the afternoon it shines on the floor. In the late afternoon until sunset, the light shines on the left wall.
- A massive skylight in the upstairs loft that floods the place with natural light
- Industrial, metal spiral staircase covered with plants and flowers
- Endless colors of seamless backdrops ($15 additional fee per roll) Also many different fabric backdrops
- Black leather couches for relaxing or shooting on
- Awesome rain shower in the bathroom
- Chairs, stools, and tables
- Free WIFI and Bluetooth speakers for music
- Tons of camera and production equipment. Just ask me what you need, chases are I have it!
Downtown Loft with Gorgeous Natural Light
Our studio space is a homey, 1500 sq feet loft in the heart of the Fashion District.
A versatile, compartmented yet airy space you can transform to accommodate the needs of your production.
What’s included in rental:
- Racks / Hangers
- Tables / Tablecloths
- Coffee machine
- Makeup / Hair station
- Audio System
- C stands (4)
Downtown 80s Neon Pink Loft w/ Bed and Bathtub
We bring you back to the 80s with this fully decorated loft. We are located in the heart of Downtown LA, same building as The Last Bookstore. This loft features a 750 sq ft single-story floor plan.The loft also features a bathtub (non-functional) and sink (non-functional) ,unique furniture and different one-of-a-kind decors.
There are WiFi, A/C inside the loft, as well as paid parking lots next to the building.
We have been used for photo shoots and films with:
- Free People
- Pretty Little Thing
- Black Halo
- The Hundreds
- Guitar Center
- NBC Universal
- E! Network
- Interscope Records
- Meredith Corporation
- Amy Poehler
- Claudia Kim
- Madison Iseman
2300 Sq Foot Downtown LA Arts District Loft Studio
Downtown Loft Style Studio.
This studio huge windows with silks to defuse light. Great for photo or video, fashion, fitness, editorial, commercials, film and print ads are ideal productions in this space. But we have done everything you can think of in the last 30 years.
STUDIO AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Lots of open space with West and NORTH facing industrial multiple pained windows
• 10 foot high ceilings; Studio West is 2300 square feet
• Diffusion silks to control direct sunlight
• Polished concrete floors
• Air conditioning throughout
• Hair and makeup area with 2 stations and vanity lights
• Wardrobe racks, steamer and director chairs, hair stylist chairs
• Client dressing space
• Private bathroom with shower
• Wireless internet access
• Client lounge and meeting area
• Sets, backgrounds, seamless and chairs are available
• C-stands, apple boxes and grip equipment are available
• Multiple shooting areas for daylight and artificial light
• Secure client parking (guaranteed 2) and more on street
THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD offers a HOST of DIVERSE CREATIVE OPTIONS:
• Back alleys
• Buildings with mural art
• Construction zones
• Streets and buildings exemplary of historical, industrial and contemporary design
• Brick walls
• Concrete walls
• Metal walls
DTLA Photography/ Video Creative Space
We are known throughout DTLA as being one of the most convenient, affordable, and comfortable spaces for content creators. Every detail has been designed for productivity, convenience, and efficiency, all housed in a lounge-like environment perfect for unleashing your creativity. We know time is money, so our studio is production ready with a pre-lit white cyc and comes with a pre-rigged and powered overhead lighting grid. Also, to save you from running around town to pick up gear, we also rent a grip and electric package with all the tools you need to make your images stand out.
Studio 54 (w/ AC & Basic Strobe Lighting)
Time warp through the 60's, 70's, and 80's in our Studio 54. The hot club inspired studio everyone wants to be! 1,300 square feet, multi staged, studio/event space. Each space has been perfectly curated for you to be able to create great content in. Only one client at a time, so you have the freedom to shoot on any stage you like.
In our studio, we will make sure you are taken care of. We want to ensure that you leave here happy and have received great customer service.
Standard Cleaning Fee
(Covers foot traffic and little damages from prop & studio usage)
Number of People:
5 - 8 - $50
9-11 - $100
12 -17 - $150
Event Cleaning Fees:
5 - 8 People - $150
9 - 12 People - $200
Hours of Operation: 8am-8pm
After Hour Rate, Holiday and Same Day Requests
+$25 /hr Holidays, after hours & same day requests. + 2 hour min.
There is an easy first floor entrance in the front. Loading area in the back
Backdrops - $20 (each stepped on)
Additional Scout time - 50 % off (must be flexible with bookings)
Prop Moving - $25 -$100
2+ Location Moving Fee - $50
Overnight fee - $250
Projector - $30
Site Rep. $20 /hr
This space is perfect for:
- Music Video Shoots
- Photo Shoots
- Commercial Shoots
- Actor Reels
- Film Shoots
- Dance Shoots
- Small Events
In The Studio There Is:
- Makeup Station with Vanity Mirror
- Dressing Room
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Multi Colored Backdrop Paper
Small Stage in DTLA With Standing Sets and Parking
We are a small stage in DTLA with parking and ground-level load in.
We have several standing sets including a small Restaurant / Coffee Shop, Office, Conference Room/Classroom, Urban Loft, Suburban home with Living room, Bedroom & Bathroom.
We also have raw industrial utility space, and a blacked out exterior garage-style area that gets used as basements, cells, interrogation room, storage, etc.
The roof can be shot, but access (scissor lift, etc.) is production responsiblity.
Productions may use our existing dressings, or re-dress sets (including painting) at their own cost.
There are no power, parking or other utility charges.
If you need camera, lighting, grip, sound, art department, wardrobe, makeup, post, or any other production necessities, we can connect you with skilled crew or the gear you need.
Please contact us to arrange a scout!
Versatile creative loft Productions & Events
This lovely space is 1157 sqft. two stories ground-floor loft located in the heart of art district. Our more than 20ft tall floor-to-ceiling window wall will ensure an ideal amount of natural light filled in the space. This is a professional space dedicated to all types of events. Offsite bookings apply only Mon-Fri 8am-7pm (office hours) with a max. capacity of 12 people. For any other event, different rates apply and will increase the max. capacity to 18 attendees.
As a creative studio, we encourage our guests to use their imaginations to utilize this space, that's why we tried our best to put wheels on most of our furniture, such as the bar table and backdrop/cyc wall. however, the most important loft rule I wish every guest could honor: If you borrow it, return it. If you turn it on, turn it off. If you move it, put it back. If you break it, fix it. (or notify me please) If you make a mess, clean it up. this is all I asked. simple and easy.
Alright, let's go through goodies that will be included in your booking.
- 8ft x 8ft moveable backdrop/cyclorama wall (2 sides. one side white, one side unpainted wood. $30 for fresh paint into white, special color painted is upon request)
- Full-size bar set - moveable
- Neon light (with smart control)
- Ground floor for easy access and equipment loading
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows
- Man-cave style living room and near 7 ft tall shelf filled with decorative books, props, and a chesterfield leather couch perfect for Photoshoots, Interviews, Talent Dressing Room, Game Nights, Gatherings, and Intimate Events.
- 17 ft ceiling
- 4 Kitchen Bar Stools and Kitchen Island
- High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi 6 READY!)
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Central AC/Heater inside the unit
- Large spacious kitchen with working Fridge, Oven, and Microwave
- Keurig k-cup Coffee Machine (k-cups provided upon request)
- Beautiful assorted plants that you can (carefully please) move around and use on set.
- Moveable Industrial style wardrobe rack (Yep, it's on wheels)
- Steamer for wardrobe.
- Moveable beautiful functional industrial style ladder ( Yep, it's also on wheels, please make sure you are at least 90 lbs or the wheels might not fully retract and it will not be stable as desired)
Film/Photo shoot $40/hour