Top Video Studio spaces
Looking for a unique Video Studio space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Fantastic Midtown Art Studio with skyline views!
THIS SPACE IS PERFECT FOR PHOTO AND FILM SHOOTS, BUSINESS EVENTS, BUT NOT AVAILABLE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY!
Check out our virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=t97rJ3ZQxi8
Our freshly renovated studio, located in the heart of the Garment district on 38th Street and 8th Avenue, has wonderful natural light and stunning NYC views. Available per week, day, half day for photo / video productions, presentations, meetings, castings, networking events and seminars.
We have 40 chairs and stoles available plus a large white leather couch and two white leather chairs. We can seat about a total of 40 people. We have two desks, one round table, six 6'x2.5' folding tables, one movable 6'x3' table on rolls and one large 10'x4'dining room table in the conference room. We can also remove our furniture from the space for a removal and storage fee of $1,000. Please note that our metallic equipment storage cabinets are not removable.
We are conveniently located only two blocks from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and 4 blocks from Penn Station. We have parking on the street available on Sundays and several parking garages near our studio for the other days. There are several nice restaurant and cafes within 2 short blocks of our building including Dean and Deluca and Starbucks.
Our photo studio is one of the most beautiful and affordable available in Manhattan, and because it is not name branded it will help you to shine and impress even the most sophisticated clients and guests.
• Multiple meeting and shooting areas, plus a conference room with 11ft ceilings
• The studio has about 1,200 sq. ft usable space
• Projector & screen, TV display & sound system, sample product & album storage and fast wifi internet
•Small Kitchen with refrigerator, water cooler, microwave and coffee maker; elegant private bathroom
• Fantastic art gallery-like studio, a perfect sales environment for a high-end NYC wedding photographer or any other event vendors
The following lighting equipment is available for $200 cash or $250 per day with your rental bill:
- (4) Paul Buff 800W/s Digibees and (6) various Paul Buff mono-lights: 400 W/s (3) & 800 W/s (2) & one 1600 W/s
- Octagon soft boxes ; 5′ Octa & 7' Octa
- Gridded soft boxes: 1'×5'; 1'×5'; 2'x3'
- Reflectors (4) (one with 10 degree grids, if needed)
- Umbrellas, 42, 46,
- PocketWizard units
- (6) c-stand and (5) heavy duty light stand
- Paul Buff Ring Light 800 W/s ($50 extra rental fee)
10' swipe of 144" wide seamless paper in black, gray or white cost $50.
We do have 2 V-flats, white on one side and black on the other (4x8 panels x4)
You are more than welcome to bring your own gear, of course.
Creative, photo studio in Harlem
Harlem's #1 video and film production company & multi-purpose rental studio for creatives - actors, photographers, videographers, agencies and more. Yes! We do it all. You've found a GEM!
We are located in central Harlem, New York City. We offer a beautiful, exciting, and friendly multi-purpose creative studio. Our affordable hourly rates, client services and customer service are just a few of the GEMS that make us who we are. If you’re in need of self-tape video services, demo reels, photoshoots/videoshoots, meeting space, a promotional video to help your business shine, or plan to bring your film/series to life for screen or stream, you can count on us. The real GEMS here that make up our dynamic expert creative team are here to make it collaborative, easy, and fun!
Minimalist Living & Dining Area
We are a full-service rental photography, film studio, meeting and event space in the center of Manhattan. Measuring just over 6000 square feet, and now 4 studios with 12 foot ceilings, we house both large and small productions. A flood of light fills the studios facing both north and south throughout our airy kitchens and living space. We are also granted with fabulous views of the Empire State building.
Equipped with a chef's kitchens, grip equipment, designer furniture, 5 bathrooms, freight elevator, and WiFi connectivity. Space28 is equipped with all of the amenities and services needed for a wide variety of photo/video shoots and events.
Production Loft with natural light
Our studio is located in Midtown Manhattan, with a lot of subway and buses options. It is around 1000 sf in size with very small loss factor. The space has boxlike shape which allows to shoot different directions and create versatile setups. Windows are facing inside the yard which has two major benefits: minimal noise is coming from outside and you’re also getting a cool New York yard’s look which is normally hidden for everyone besides the tenants. In the evening direct sunlight is hitting the windows which is a great advantage for creative shots. The space is ideal for different types of projects from small portrait sessions to large scale productions and workshops. High speed internet allows you to setup any kind of life streaming or fast content cloud upload.
Spacious Photo + Video Studio in Greenpoint BK
This is a welcoming photography and video space located in an old factory next to the East River in Greenpoint. There is a big window side that allows natural light to come in throughout the day and open space to stage equipment and props. If needed, the space can be blacked out.
The studio is located on the second floor and easily accessible with elevators.
The Neighborhood is hip with a lot of cafes, bars and restaurants. The building is well maintained and safe.Theres a 24hr security guard and you have access to restrooms on every floor.
The Greenpoint subway station is 5 minutes walk away.
We offer: Studio Rentals, Equipment Rentals and Production Services.
Airy Artist Studio with Dramatic Ceilings in LES
This airy artist loft is conveniently located in the Lower East Side/Chinatown and is the premier multifunctional production, event, and meeting venue. It is within a charming boutique building that was formerly home and recording studio to the Beastie Boys in their early career.
This is a bright daylight studio with windows flooding the space with natural light and fresh air. It's a column-free 1,200 sqft space with dramatic 13' ceiling, open floor plan, exposed white brick, hardwood floors and a large private bathroom. Temperature controlled with HVAC. Blackout shades are available. Elevator building.
This is ideal for film/TV shoots, photo shoots, digital content creation, art gallery/photography exhibits, product launch, fashion show, intimate gatherings and events, baby/bridal showers, workshops, yoga/meditation room, and a holding area for cast/crews. If additional space is required, there are other studios on the floor and in the building that can be rented for check-in, breakout or storage areas.
We are located on Chrystie Street (between Canal and Hester), directly across from Sara Roosevelt Park. It's a short 2-minute walk from the Grand Street B/D express trains and half a block from Canal Street which has access to numerous subway lines including J/Z/6/N/R/Q/W/F. Easy access via the Manhattan Bridge to/from Brooklyn. Chrystie Street has a bike path with several Citibike stations nearby.
Immersive Video Projection studio in NYC
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE SENDING BOOKING REQUEST. PRICING VARIES BASED ON YOUR NEEDS!
PROMOTION! Our normal rate is $600 per hour! This promotion will only last until Oct 1! PLEASE READ BELOW!
• Light and Projections are NOT INCLUDED in your hourly rental through Giggster. Projections, onsite operator, custom visuals, all Lights are extra. DM us for details @393NYC
• If you are looking to use the projection system and lights, it will be an additional charge. This includes a professional on site video artist who will cue videos for you. Pricing varies on the number of attendees you will be having.
• We have a video database available for an additional fee.
• Ask us about Videography and Editing services.
• If you plan on bringing your own lights, then there will be a $50 per hour additional charge.
• NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING.
• All attendees must wear masks at all times unless performing.
We are a full-service production space with our unique 360 degree immersive projection system. Our system includes floor to ceiling projections for a total of 100 ft length x 15 ft height of wall projections.
Please message us @393NYC to see our lighting, furniture, and equipment in action
Dance Shoot, Film Shoot, Promotional Video, Web Series Shoot, Documentary Shoot, Production, Kickstarter Video, Workout Video, Filming, Fitness Video, Music Video, Video Shoot, Casting, Mixer, Networking, Apparel Shoot, Clothing Shoot, Commercial Photoshoot, Fashion Shoot, Head Shot, Photo Shoot, Photo Studio, Portrait Photoshoot, Product Shoot, Promotional Photoshoot, Workshop, Class, Collaboration, Workshop
Spacious Bright Photo Video Studio in Chelsea
Located on 29th St & 7th Ave (near Penn,A,C,E,1,2,3,Path,FIT). This unique 1500 sqft open space VERY spacious, with many different areas to shoot. Perfect for photo/video shoot productions. Studio is on the 12th floor with windows facing buildings not the street (no loud street noise). Photos do not do it justice!
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM | $60/hr (4 hour min)
Mon-Fri 7AM-9AM | $75/hr
Sat-Sun 9AM-7PM | $75/hr (5 hour min, no exceptions)
+ $20 cleaning fee for every booking
**5% OFF for 8+ hours (automatically applied)**
**Under 3 hr bookings accepted only if it's 7 days before your booking date **
When booking please keep in mind prep and clean-up time as it is part of your booking hours. The space must be cleaned and all guest must have exited the space by the end time. If you need to extend time, you will be billed at 1 and 1/2 times the hourly rate.
USED FOR THE FOLLOWING...but not limited too:
- Photo Shoot: Fashion, Apparel, Clothing, Jewelry, Beauty, Food, Beverage, Portrait, Head Shot, Influencer, Instagram, Lookbook, Footwear
- Video Shoot: Dance, Documentary, Production, Commercial, Beverage, Music, Youtube, Workout, Promotional, Filming, Fitness
- Meetings: Casting, Go-see, Dress Fitting, Workshop, Fashion Show, Trade Show, Client Meetings, Launch Party, Press Preview, Networking
- Main Room: 22FT x 40FT
- Private Room with clear doors (10ft x 12ft)
- Small Kitchenette (Sink, Mini Fridge)
- Keurig coffee pods
- Lots of natural light, 60 FT wide North-facing windows (with blackout Blinds)
- High gloss White floors that illuminates the entire space
- 17ft French moulding wall (unique find in NYC)
- 11FT ceilings
- Private Bathroom inside studio
- Freight elevator available from 9AM-5PM
- Window air conditioners (x3), will need to turn off when video recording
- White Table 30in x 55in (x2)
- Sectional Couch (x1)
- Clothing Racks (x2), 30 hangers in total
- Posing Table Height 28in-44in (x2)
- CHAIRS White (x10), Foldable (x6)
- Foldable Table 24in x 48in(x2)
- White bar stools (x2)
- Clothing racks with hangers (x2)
- Sonos speaker system
- Ladder (x2)
- AV cart (x1)
- WIFI internet speed: Upload 39 mbps, Download 600 mbps
- 7 ft Seamless Background Paper (Super White, Fashion Gray, Dark Grey Muslin)
- Triple Background Hooks and adjustable Background Crossbar
- V Flat 60x80"(x2)
- C-Stands (x2), Tripod Stands (x5)
- Super Clamps (x5), 5/8" Snap-In Pin for Super Clamps (x3)
- 660 LED Video Dimmable Lights (x2)
- Reflectors- 40"(x2), 24"(x1)
- Sekonic L-308S Light Meter (x1)
- SOFTBOX Rectangle 30x45"(x1), Octagon 32"(x1)
- Beauty Dish with Grid (x1)
- Ring light 18" (x1)
- Umbrellas (x3)
- Shoe Mounts (x5)
- Screw Adapter Mount Set (x2)
- 20 lb sandbags (x5)
Classic Chelsea Loft Studio
The working video studio includes lights. Loft atmosphere is both a home and a studio. Standing sets include working kitchen (with Wolf Stove), dining room with kitchen table for six, living room with two white couches and large, daylight windows. Large wall with French Doors and modern credenza. Various other sets include glass panel door and comfortable make-up room. We also offer background paper (12 feet wide) in black, white and Chroma Key Green.
The space is very good for recording sound, and has natural maple wood floors. The bathroom has an old fashioned claw-foot tub.
Easy to get to: just a few blocks from Penn Station as well as #1, C, E, and F Trains. Just a few blocks from Whole Foods, Trader Joes as well as B+H Photo and Adorama Camera.
12 foot high ceilings feel spacious as well as practical, with full grid on ceiling to hang lights etc.
Seating easily for 20 and for standing 40 or more.
Manhattan Photo and Production Studio with Cooking Kitchen
This large production studio features a little bit of everything. There are several types of production areas such as a cyclorama, full kitchen and couch/lounging area.
All rates are based on 10-hour day. See rates in the photo section