PHOTO SHOOTS | VIDEO SHOOTS | MEETINGS | WORKSHOPS
Our space is still available with new COVID-19 precautions:
- new capacity is now 20 people
- enhanced cleaning and sanitization before every booking
- hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes provided
- masks are not mandatory but are encouraged
- event organizers must ensure their guests have no COVID-19 symptoms and have not recently returned from international travel
Located in Mt. Pleasant, we have an open and inspiring space within walking and transit distance from Main Street, Cambie Street, West Broadway and Olympic Village. Next to a large grassy park, awesome coffee shops, hip brewers and tasty lunch spots.
An ideal spot for workshops and seminars, the space has an open kitchen/lounge area that can be rented for events with casual seating for 30 people, and with a mix of seating and standing for up to 60 people (about 1500 sq.ft.). A café sort of vibe with a large kitchen, cedar picnic tables, lounge area and speakers for music. The kitchen has a fridge, microwave, oven and some kitchen supplies for events with minimal F & B requirements. There are sunny views from kitchen & lounge area with huge south-facing outdoor patio.
Our space can be rented in the evenings (6pm onwards) or weekends (9am to 9pm).
During the day, we're a shared workspace and community for entrepreneurs and freelancers. Has all the general office amenities if needed, ie: high speed internet, printer/scanner/copier, meeting rooms, etc.