With 600 sqf of flexible, multi-use space in the heart of the city, our studio is an inspiring space that is perfect for your next meeting, workshop, or small conference.
We welcome young people, educators, city-builders and the communities within Vancouver to use the studio space to network, dialogue, experiment and deliver real-world projects. This includes:
- Non-profit organizations
- Social enterprises (or for-profit entities with a special purpose)
Flex + Work Space
- open studio with natural lighting
- 40 people seated, 60 people standing
- 4 smaller breakout rooms (4-6 people)
- 3 banquet tables, 4 benches, 10 small tables, 50 chairs
- Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle
- Cutlery, dishes, glasses, mugs, utensils (max 60)
- Basic serving utensils
Disposable cups, utensils and water bottles are not allowed in the studio.
- Projector (additional charge outlined below)
- Whiteboards and chalkboard
- Free WiFi
Evenings 5:00pm - 10:00pm*
Weekends 6:00am - 10:00pm
Additional Pricing Information:
Security Deposit: $120
Daily Projector Rental Fee: $30
** IMPORTANT: Organizations or individuals renting the space must have liability Insurance of $2 million per occurrence.