Rustic Quail View Ranch
*****PLEASE CLICK "SHOW MORE" FOR FULL LOCATION DESCRIPTION*****
Welcome to 10 acres of undisturbed natural beauty! We are located at the border of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, within the Los Angeles 30-mile filming zone, and only 5 miles from the 101 freeway and Westlake Village.
Below are links to projects filmed on our ranch:
Rustic Quail View Ranch offers:
• Views, mountain views, and more views!
• Dirt roads, paths, and trails
• Spacious flat sections
• Native plants including multiple mature oak trees
• Rustic stairs from one level of the property to the next
• Natural rock formations
• Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
• Extremely private and quiet
• High-speed Wi-Fi (upper property only)
• One basic porta-potty with interior handwashing station
• One standard power plug
• Private use of the outdoor area (we only have one booking on our ranch at a time)
• Parking for 20 cars onsite
• Conveniently located to Westlake Village with many great hotel and restaurant options
• Onsite weather station: www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCAWESTL52
• Interior house and pool access are not available.
• Pricing is per hour and based on the total number of onsite attendees (including event staff/crew), please contact us for pricing for 75+ attendees.
• All bookings on weekdays from 7am to 6pm require a Ranch Representative (Site Rep) at a cost of $20 per hour (extra fee paid by renter).
• Renter is responsible for obtaining Insurance, (available from https://www.specialeventinsurance.com/event-insurance/ or similar website) and providing a copy at least 2-weeks prior to the event (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence general liability with property owners listed as additionally insured; if alcohol will be served insurance must cover either Host Liquor or Retail Liquor).
Additional Info for Filming/Photography:
• ***PERMITS ARE REQUIRED for all types of filming for commercial purposes (including still photography) and available from Ventura County https://vcrma.org/film-permits ***
Additional Info for Events/Weddings:
• Renter is responsible for all arrangements for their booking such as tables, chairs, food, lighting, security, shuttle service to outside parking (max parking 20 cars onsite), generators, additional porta potty's etc. This can be a big job and we highly recommend you work with a qualified event planner or coordinator of your choosing.
Additional Questions? Want to visit? Just ask!
We look forward to working with you!
Follow us! @QuailViewRanch
Stunning Secluded Mountain Ranch House
Stunning secluded mountain ranch house with panoramic views and gorgeous kitchen. Located on a 10 acre ranch only minutes off the 101 freeway.
Beautiful Historic 10 Acre Ranch w/Panoramic Views
Beautiful historic 10 acre Ranch with Panoramic Views of Santa Monica Mountains and Lake Sherwood. Located only 8 minutes off of the 101 freeway, yet a world away from the city. The ranch has an 1800's feel to it with a small authentic saloon and many other Western collectables. The house sits up on the mountain and is newly remodeled with amazing views and an open floor plan with indoor outdoor living.