Rustic Quail View Ranch
<<<PLEASE CLICK "SHOW MORE" FOR FULL LOCATION DESCRIPTION>>>
Welcome to 10 acres of undisturbed natural beauty! We are located at the border of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, within the Los Angeles 30-mile filming zone, and only 5 miles from the 101 freeway and Westlake Village.
Below are links to projects filmed on our ranch:
Rustic Quail View Ranch offers:
• Views, mountain views, and more views!
• Dirt roads, paths, and trails
• Spacious flat sections
• Native plants including multiple mature oak trees
• Rustic stairs from one level of the property to the next
• Natural rock formations
• Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
• Extremely private and quiet
• High-speed Wi-Fi (upper property only)
• One basic porta-potty with interior handwashing station
• One standard power outlet
• Private use of the outdoor area (we only have one booking on our ranch at a time)
• Interior house and pool access are not available.
• Pricing is per hour and based on the total number of onsite attendees (including event staff/crew), please contact us for pricing for 60+ attendees.
Additional Info for Filming/Photography:
• ***PERMITS ARE REQUIRED for all types of filming for commercial purposes (including still photography) and available from Ventura County https://vcrma.org/film-permits ***
Additional Info for Parties/Weddings:
• Renter is responsible for all arrangements for their booking such as additional porta-potty’s (one potty for up to 50 people is provided), tables, chairs, food, lighting, security, shuttle service to outside parking (max parking 20 cars onsite), etc.
• A professional event coordinator or planner must be onsite during the entire event. You must provide contact information for us to verify your professional coordinator/planner at least 2 weeks before your event or we will provide a Event Ranch Representative at a cost of $100 per hour while any vendors or guests on our property.
• Renter is responsible for obtaining Event Insurance, (available from https://www.specialeventinsurance.com/event-insurance/ or similar website) and providing a copy at least 2-weeks prior to the event ($1,000,000 per occurrence general liability; if alcohol will be served, insurance must cover either Host Liquor or Retail Liquor and name property owners as additionally insured).
Questions? Want to visit? Just ask!
We look forward to working with you!