Rustic Quail View Ranch
<<<PLEASE CLICK "SHOW MORE" FOR FULL LOCATION DESCRIPTION>>>
Welcome to 10 acres of undisturbed natural beauty! We are located at the border of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, within the Los Angeles 30-mile filming zone, and only 5 miles from the 101 freeway and Westlake Village (with many great hotel options).
Rustic Quail View Ranch offers:
• Views, views, and more views!
• Dirt roads, paths, and trails
• Spacious flat sections
• Native plants including multiple mature oak trees
• Rustic stairs from one level of the property to the next
• Natural rock formations
• Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
• Extremely private and quiet
• High-speed Wi-Fi (upper property only)
• One basic porta-potty with interior handwashing station
• One standard power outlet
• Private use of the outdoor area (we only have one booking on our ranch at a time)
• Interior house and pool access are not available.
• Pricing is based on the total number of onsite attendees (including event staff/crew).
• Renter is responsible for all arrangements for their booking such as additional porta-potty’s, tables, chairs, food, lighting, security, shuttle service to outside parking, etc. Please note the ranch is very dark after sunset so flashlights or lanterns are recommended (no candles, fire pits or open flames).
• In accordance with Giggster rules, overtime will be charged for any equipment or attendees onsite before or after reserved hours. To avoid unplanned overtime, please ensure equipment and attendees arrive and depart the property between the hours you reserve.
• The ranch must be returned to how you found it. All trash must be picked up and taken with you, including confetti, glitter, and streamers. NO rice, candles, sparklers, smoking, fire pits, or open flames of any kind.
Additional Info for Events:
• Renter must secure their own onsite event coordinator. If you are not working with a coordinator and want to learn more about full-service options available on our ranch, please contact us.
• Renter is responsible for obtaining Event Insurance, available from https://www.specialeventinsurance.com/event-insurance/ or similar websites for approximately $200 and providing a copy at least 72-hours prior to the event ($1,000,000 per occurrence general liability; if alcohol will be served, insurance must cover either Host Liquor or Retail Liquor and name property owners as additionally insured).
• All events must fully conclude by 10 pm with all removal of equipment/rentals by 11 pm (or following day for an additional fee).
Additional Info for Filming/Photography:
• ***PERMITS ARE REQUIRED for all types of filming for commercial purposes (including still photography) and available from Ventura County https://vcrma.org/film-permits ***
Questions? Want to visit? Just ask!
We look forward to working with you!