Top Video Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Video Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Historic Victorian / Craftsman with Basement
** FILMING IS ON CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 **
Newly painted and numerous interior upgrades! We are very experienced working with crews to shoot all types of productions. We make it easy!
A blend of Victorian and Craftsman architecture, this house is a historical landmark that would be perfect setting for your feature film, music video, interview series, or short. For filmmakers, the house is ideal for period pieces (1800's through 1940's), horror and suspense, or as an East Coast or Midwest setting.
The house was built in 1902 and features an original exterior and well-decorated interior that features ornate woodwork and craftsmanship. You get a ton of production value when you shoot here!
It's a mid-sized house with 3,446 sq. ft. on 2 levels plus a ~500 sq. ft. finished brick basement. The 1st floor features renovated plaster walls, ornate woodwork, chandeliers, and 12 ft. ceilings. The 2nd floor has original 1902 wood floors, plaster walls and ceilings. On the second floor is a unique "boarding house" style bathroom with 2 stalls, 2 showers (circa 1940's).
Post and Beam Mid-Century with panoramic views
Video Walk Through: https://bit.ly/2ThiLBW https://bit.ly/2Tvuagq
The house is great for cooking and entertaining. The kitchen is very large and open, featuring an 8ft x 4ft island. The kitchen is to the back of an open concept room, featuring 11ft high, sloped floor to ceiling windows, and, wood paneling with post and beam ceilings. The natural light at all times of the day is fantastic. The living room, dining room, and kitchen all open up to 8ft tall sliding glass doors, that stretch around the back of the house for 35ft. The house has 3 bedrooms. 1 behind the kitchen, featuring sunrise views, and next to a bathroom, featuring a geometric terrazzo tiled flooring, with brass inlays, and a large soaking tub. Off to the other side of the home are 2 more bedrooms. One with sunset and hilltop views, and another with, sunrise, ocean, and sunset views. Following another geometric terrazzo tiled bathroom.
The house sits on a 17,000 sq ft lot, amid a hilltop. The backyard features ample flat land with a mix of grass and concrete, panoramic views, a conical midcentury fireplace, and a hot tub.
Multiple offices for filming
Multiple offices available for filming
Grassy front yard and porch
Long walkway and manicured, grass covered front yard perfect for establishing shots and walking conversations that could play as anywhere in the U.S.
Long driveway and backyard perfect for crew holding.
Price based on a low impact 10 hour still shoot with under 15 people.
Please inquire with project details for accurate rate.
Sweet Home in the Foothills of LA
The house sits above the street. There is a rustic stone stairway along the driveway to access the front walkway. The front yard has trees, grass, roses, lavender, and iris. There is a pea gravel seating area in front.
The house was built in the 1960s. It is a nice, modest home furnished in a mostly traditional style with some antiques. There is a comfortable outdoor living space in back for dining and lounging, with a large granite/stone entertaining island.
Beautiful, Colorful, Unique Spanish-Style Home
Beautiful, unique, colorful large Spanish/Mediterranean style home with view of Glendale, Los Angeles and the ocean on a super clear day. Long stone patio with pool and Mexican tile fireplace- setting is lush and tropical- in the Glendale hills.
Our 900 sq ft guest house is currently vacant and works very well as a green room as there is a kitchen and bathroom there.
Glendale Spanish Hacienda
Spanish Hacienda surrounded by palm trees and a huge lot. Inside has many windows including a huge Spanish window in the living room. Renovated with a modern and Spanish look surrounded by sunlight during the day with the many windows. Beautiful updated white kitchen with breakfast nook.
Luxury Footwear Showroom/Boutique
Luxury and modern footwear store/showroom with LED lighting and built-in bar.
Photo Ready Mid Century Modern with Pool!
We are happy that you are interested in filming in our home.
Having personally filmed in over 400 homes though-out Southern California in the past 29 years I understand the needs of production and the importance of getting the work done without encumbrances or overages.
Here is the location shooting protocol for this home:
1. A City of Glendale Filming Permit is required.
2. A Company certificate of insurance is required along with a company check for the deductible as a security deposit, payable to the homeowner. Upon wrap this check will be mailed within five business days back to the production company unless there is location loss or damage.
3. Filming involving night work, loud noise, special effects, or music playback needs to be disclosed before booking.
4. House floors, walls, and furniture must be protected from damage from crew and equipment with mats, corner guards and furniture pads.
5. No eating or drinking is allowed inside the home. Bottled water is okay.
6. FX Smoke or DF50 diffusion smoke is not permitted inside this home.
7. House power is included but please plan accordingly for your electrical needs.
8. Crew number limits per Gigster booking will be verified.
9. If your filming requires special needs such as fire in the fireplace, the pool heated, or any homeowner props (smalls) that are not furniture please discuss ahead of time.
10. Location should be left as it was found upon arrival. All trash must be removed from the property. We will take photos the mornings of arrival to help your crew restore the home upon wrap.
I have made sure to uphold these professional standards when I work on location and if the your production does the same the filming should go along smoothly!
Please feel free to call me anytime if you have questions or would like to set up a location scout.
Marc & Staysi Rizzo