Our vintage wood photo / video production studio is very versatile and can easily be rearranged to accommodate a number of different setups and backdrops. There are large industrial windows that offer soft natural light throughout the day and warm golden hour. One of our walls is covered in vinyl records and is the perfect location for a music shoot or vintage look. We have 9 different solid color backdrops, all of which are available for free.
A studio manager will be on-site to assist for the duration of your shoot; we have a curtain room divider available for privacy / changing. There are blackout curtains available for the windows. The space has a few pieces of basic furniture which can be moved around easily; these items include desks, chairs, mirror and plants. Complimentary water and snacks.
- 2 LED, temperature adjustable constant lights (for video)
- White, Black, Brown, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Red 107" wide Savage seamless paper backdrops (you may step on these if you'd like, but the floor will already be dirty)
- White, Black, Green cloth 96" backdrops & accompanying stand.
- If you rip a paper backdrop, you will be charged $50.
- Plenty of light stands, diffusers, tripods, clamps, tape, extension cords
- Small assortment of stools and chairs
No loud music / excessive noise is allowed in either space before 6pm - we have building neighbors to respect, we appreciate your understanding.
Our building offers a private restroom down the hallway from our studio. The building also has free parking (lot & street), and is close to the highway, Red Line and bus.
Everyone on the Lumber Studios team is a content creator themselves and is more than happy to help your production if you ask. No times will be reserved until your booking is confirmed. Please treat us and our space with respect and we promise to do whatever we can to make your experience a positive one! Thanks for viewing our listing, we're quick to reply to any additional questions you may have.
Please take the time to review our rules section.