The Bunker is a modern meeting space equipped with a full chalkboard wall for brainstorming, wifi, a whiteboard easel, a screen that's laptop-compatible, a water station, whiteboard tables, and a full wall of windows to keep everyone refreshed.
• Total Space: 465 sq. ft
• Room Size: 25 ft x 17.5 ft
Our space was born with the idea to have a local community space that feels like home. Knowing the importance of "space" to cultivate any kind of vision is key. This is our blank canvas with limitless possibilities.
We are a turn-key private rental space available for:
Photo shoots, model shoots, magazine shoot, interior/exterior shoots, filmed interviews, video shoots, and more!
• ADA Restroom
• Backyard Garden
• Fire Pit
• Kitchenette with Sink
• Full Size Refrigerator
• A/C and Heating
• Photo-Booth Onsite
• 3 Photo Seamless (grey, white,& black)
• Hanging Rolling Rack w/ 40 Hangers
• 4 Solid Wood 6 ft Tables w/ Chairs, Seats up to 40
• Large Full-Length Mirror
• 3 Small Bistro Table Tops
• Assorted Potted Plants
• Lounge Area
• Lighting Packages Available Upon Request
• 40 glass tumblers
• 40 white plates
• 40 spoons, forks, butter knife
We want this to be an inspiring place to share with other businesses, artist, and photographers. This space has everything you need to host a small event, have a pop-up shop to feature your new product, studio photoshoots, and much more. We wanted to bring this intimate space to the city of Portland to share with the community and help each other's businesses grow.
Workshops + Client Sessions
• Our recommended occupancy is 50 people. Dog friendly. Kid friendly.
Cleaning fee - $130
Damage Deposit can be called in on a card day of event and can be reversed once cleared - $200
Safety & Security
• There are two security cameras mounted in the studio for safety purposes. If parties get out of hand you will be asked to leave.