This 1923 Bungalow was a Sears kit home on North Interstate Ave, with matching houses on either side (in different colors). The house has updated features, like air conditioning and modern appliances. The interior has many of the original elements, such as fir flooring and some exposed brick.
Interstate Ave is a rapidly changing street, with construction currently taking place on each block.
Beautiful Old Classic Portland Four Square
Our home has Old Portland Charm with Updated Features. It is available for photography and filming. You will have access to the entire home minus a couple of closet spaces, with living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms. We'd love to host your next magazine shoot, filmed interview, video shoot, model shoot, interior shoot, product shoot and more!
- Wrap around front porch with two entrances
- 10 feet high ceilings
- Large entry way and beautiful front doors
- Original vintage fixtures.
- Well equipped kitchen with pots, pans, serving dishes, silverware and dishes for 12 people, French press, various kitchen utensils and tools. Kitchen appliances include blender, Cuisinart, coffee maker, five burner stove, toaster etc. microwave and dishwasher.
- Linens and towels along with local bath products
- dining table that seats 12 . ( extra white folding chairs available)
- Fast Wifi
- Direct TV
- Apple TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Efficient furnace and central air conditioning
- Books, magazines, games, and puzzles
- Large beautiful window seat
- Non-toxic, green, sustainable house cleaners are used.
- Large outside deck with table and chairs
Please note there is a 12 person maximum on the property without prior approval. To discuss exceptions, please contact us in advance.
A smart lock keypad allows for convenient self-check-in upon arrival.
Free parking is available on the street in front of the house.
Industrial Modern Portland Hotel
The city’s original, locally-owned boutique since 2004, our hotel recently expanded with the newly built Jupiter NEXT.
Every space at The Jupiter offers an opportunity to creatively curate the Portland experience meant for you. Rich outdoor lushness to a modern industrial ballroom, a secret garden and an urban oasis - our spaces transform to be uniquely your own. From rehearsal dinners to post-wedding brunches - we love our Portland couples. Let our experts help your imaginary vision become your dream reality.
Our hotel features the Arium Ballroom and the Bunker meeting room spaces. With floor to ceiling windows and a garden patio extension, the Arium would be the ideal place for your next event. The ballroom is our newest space with industrial modern decor, ample greenery, and filled with natural light. It is equipped with a built in sound system, wifi, and furniture. Located on the second floor of Jupiter NEXT, the Bunker is a 450 square foot boardroom space perfect for a more intimate meeting of the minds. The Bunker features a full blackboard wall, flat screen monitor, private wifi and plenty of natural light to keep everyone refreshed.