Top Improv venues
Looking for a unique Improv venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
The Glasshouse: Massive Greenpoint Condo + Garden
Massive Interior: 2700 sqft across 2 floors plus mezzanine.
Features: living room with 30 ft ceilings, recording studio with baby grand piano, billiards room, collection of modern art throughout, chef's kitchen.
Private garden: 1500 sqft across 2 levels with outdoor dining, gas grill, many seating areas.
Exposed brick Multi-use Event/Shooting Space
We offer our East Village store for private parties, corporate mixers, birthday celebrations, cocktail receptions, seminars, concerts, fund-raisers, and company holiday parties. It is located in the East Village is also available to rent for your own weekly classes and/or workshops.
The space is on the first floor on the 3rd street (between 1 ave and 2 ave) with big windows. The size is approximately 1,200 sqft with maximum occupancy of 74 people. There are chairs, tables, projector, refrigerator, freezer and free Wi-fi available to use.
NOTE: This location is available 24-7 / 365 days a year.
Modern Production Studio, Creative Pop Art Space
We are a 2,500 sq ft hybrid creative space in the heart of the L.I.C Queens arts district. Our Brand new 2 Room , 2 Floor venue includes a Modern Reception with Digital Displays, 2 CHANNEL bathrooms, PODCAST/COAT CHECK Room and Beautiful POP Art; while our Event room includes A Stainless Kitchen, FULL Drive IN GARAGE, Make up rooms, Changing Room, Textured Walls, Infinity Walls, 18 FT ceilings and AMBIENT LIGHTING. Our SPACES are suitable for everything from PHOTOGRAPHY ,VIDEO , COMMERCIAL and EVENT . Suitable for Set Builds & Art Designs ( PROPS /SET FRAMES/MATERIALS AVAILABLE!!!!!!) and we are also conveniently located within a BLOCK of ( HOME DEPOT // MICHAEL'S Crafts // Best Buy // GUITAR CENTER // PARTY CITY // LIGHTING CO Supply // DUNKIN DOUGNUTs and over 20 amazing ethnic restaurants to choose from. Our core team is composed of creatives with over 10 years experience who understand production and aim to create an experience with every booking....
Full of light Williamsburg duplex Penthouse
Perfectly located in the center of hip Williamsburg, Brooklyn, this light and airy duplex 3 bedroom penthouse apartment with two expansive outdoor spaces, open kitchen, and contemporary furniture on a residential block, is the perfect space for your productions.
Health & Safety Protocols:
In the wake of COVID-19, we have focused on creating safe work environments for our clients and our team. In doing so, we’ve ensured that all spaces we offer are well ventilated and we have adjusted our procedures to follow both CDC and local government regulations. We now require everyone to wear a mask and gloves when on-site along with many other safety policies and guidelines. We can offer video tours to minimize the need for scouting locations in person and we are also providing additional sanitation measures before and after every reservation including a 24-hour window between bookings in order to guarantee best health and safety practices. In addition to our in-house cleaning team, we’ve partnered with three professional cleaning and sanitization companies (NextCleaners, Cleaning Studio, and Lazy Susan’s Cleaning Service) to offer you a discounted rate for their services if you prefer a third-party specialized deep clean before, during, and/or after your reservation.
COI is mandatory for all productions, offsite meetings and events. We can help you sort this out using our trusted COI supplier which is very affordable.
** Prices shown in this listing are our minimum before qualifying your reservation. Additional fees may apply once we have a full understanding of your project such as total number of attendees, start and end of your reservation, vehicles involved in your project (production), etc**
We do require an 6 hour minimum for all meetings and productions in this space
Soho / Tribeca Classic Loft
Classic New York City Soho/Tribeca Loft. Artful mix of antiques and modern furnishings. Huge 13 ft ceilings. Beautifully furnished in a mix of neutrals and wool. Private elevator directly into loft. Classic New York City life.
1 Bedroom Condo/Loft Space With Outdoor Balcony
900 Sq Foot. Modern Condo-Loft With Balcony located on 30th Street between Park Avenue and Madison.
Wireless Wifi throughout
Blackout shades in bedroom
No Pets have ever lived in this unit.
Sonos Wireless Speakers In Each Room
Plenty of towels
Soaps, shampoo, and conditioner
Hairdryer, iron board and iron.
Coffee Maker & Coffee beans ready for use.
California King Platform Bed w Comfy pillow top mattress.
Custom California Closet In Bedroom.
2 Closets In Foyer; 1 Is A Deep Walk In For Storage.
Loft Like Feel With 12 Ft Ceilings And Exposed HVAC Ducts And Pipes.
Interior Walls Contain Sound Proof Blankets.
Brazilian Solid Cherry Wood Floors.
Double-Hung, Tempered Glass Insulated Windows That Keep APT quiet from NYC noise/With Battery Operated Window Treatments.
Video Intercom Security System.
Custom Track/Dim Lighting Throughout.
LG Washer/Dryer Combo.
Eat In Island Kitchen With Caesar stone Quartz Counter Top.
Solid White Walnut Maple Wood Cabinetry.
Outdoor Balcony With European Porcelain Tile Floorinh.
55 Inch HDTV Samsung Smart TV with Apple TV and HULU TV.
Chromotherapy Jacuzzi Tub/ Rain shower And Euro Glass Shower Door.
Bathroom Wall Consist Of Italian Porcelain Tile and Floor Is Greecian White Honed Marble.
22 Inch Desktop PC Computer And Office Desk
Viking 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
Viking Self Cleaning Four-Burner Range
High Speed Wireless WiFi
A beautiful rustic loft available for events, live performances, gallery shows, video and photo shoots. Furniture and props are available. If you need special props or would like to make the space completely unique to cater your needs we can make it happen. Please check with us ahead of time if you need specific amenities as we may need advance notice to make sure you have everything you need!
Late night / early morning fee +$50 per hour after midnight or before 8am Overnight secure equipment storage available +$150 per night CLEANING: There is no cleaning fee if the space is left in the same condition as rented.
• 2500 sq/ft
• Sound System (ALTO ZMX62 mixer, three ALTO professional speakers, 2 speaker stands)
• Makeup station & vanity mirror
• Fitting room
• 2 Private bathrooms
• 12 tf seamless
• 30 Folding chairs
• Rolling desk-size table
• 3 ladders
• 2 couches
• 2 side leather chairs
• Blackout curtains
• 260 amp circuit with 5 plugs
• 1800 square feet
What are your shooting hours? Can we do an overnight shoot/event?
Our “regular” shooting hours are from 7am to 10pm. However, we do allow for early/late hours with an additional fee.
What is the parking situation?
We do not have a parking lot. You have the choice of finding street parking or permitting with the mayor’s office. We are located in an industrial area and street parking is easy early mornings, nights, and weekends.
Can we record sound?
We are not a “sound stage” however people often record sound at ASI. Please let the studio manager know ahead of time that you are recording sound so that we can book other shoots accordingly and advise you on the best times to record.
What expendables do you have?
We have tables, chairs, clothing racks/hangers, steamers, sandbags etc available to rent. Please include these items in your order when booking a space.
Modern Brooklyn Townhouse Apartment, Loft Style
Classic Brooklyn townhouse (not brick) with modern, minimalist interior, grassy garden and 13 ft high floor to ceiling windows and glass ceilinged atrium.
HAVEN LOFT Prewar Vintage Mid-Century Brick Plants
* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE RULES BELOW *
~ LOCATION ~
South Williamsburg ~ No elevator ~ Two flights of stairs ~ Street parking
~ THE SPACE ~
Full floor loft (45' long) featuring hardwood flooring, 9-foot ceilings, 35 feet of 1910's brick, crown molding, and six windows facing east and west letting in plenty of morning and afternoon light.
~ DECOR ~
Handpicked blend of modern, vintage, and classic mid-century pieces meticulously arranged create an equally homey and eclectic ambience. Wide range of warm hues provided by exposed brick, oriental rugs, and over a dozen kinds of wooden and organic materials. Touches of wrought-iron, metal, ceramic, and glass even out the color spectrum, brightened up by long white walls and a varied assortment of plants.
~ EQUIPMENT ~
• 2 x Tripods
• Circular Collapsible Reflector
• Backdrops 6'x9' (White/Black/Green)
• Room Dividers & Curtains
• Iron & Garment Steamer
• Wall Closet with Racks
• Stool Chairs / Sitting Stool / Step Stool
• Chairs / Extendable Table / Reclinable Sofa
• 30” Apple Cinema Display
• Projector & Screen
• Powered Speakers
• Bed linens / Towels (extra fee)
~ RULES ~
To avoid disturbing neighbors, you are expected to abide by these rules:
• Keep a low noise level at all times
• Remove your shoes or wear soft-soled shoes to reduce footstep traffic
• No loud music including playing instruments, singing, and such
• Be quiet in the hallway and lift your gear during load in / load out
• Handle with care, most pieces are vintage and hard to replace
• Rearranging of the decor must be pre-approved
• NO glitter ($150 charge + cleaning if you use it)
• No tape on furniture
• No gear or standing in the hallway at all times
• No smoking (allowed only on the fire escape)
• No pets
Soho Designer Loft Showroom - Amazing Light/Views
Perfect, central downtown location. Fully equipped with everything you might possibly need -- extensive audio/video & technology systems, digital signage, designer furniture, mood lighting, office supplies, full kitchen and serving items -- for a turn-key, impactful, and memorable event. We’ve successfully hosted hundreds of corporate clients including McDonalds, Facebook, Vice, Amex, Snapchat, Spotify, Unilever, AirBnb, Chanel, Adidas, Instagram, and NY Times. Our Showroom space is the absolute perfect spot for press/media events, company offsites, and film/photo shoots.
Rate listed is for up to 25 people for weekday bookings 6am-6pm. Rate is $350/hr for up to 50, $400/hr for up to 75. Weekends/evenings add $50/hr to the hourly rate. Discounts available for last minute bookings, and multi-day or multi-space reservations. Just ask!
SPACE INFO & EXTRAS:
• Stylishly designed, fully furnished, extra tables and chairs available
• Separate private breakout conference room / green room
• Full kitchen and private en suite bathroom
• Elevated presentation stage w/ spotlight
• Elevator and freight elevators open directly to the floor
• Fully stocked office supply closet (Easels, Flip charts, Post-its, Notepads, Pens, etc)
• Extra large whiteboards and flip chart easels available
• Glassware, serving trays, wine/ice buckets, cutting boards, and more included
• Stella Artois beer machine available
• Adjacent 2,000 sqft Boardroom & Lounge space available on same floor for larger events
• Central air conditioning & heat
• Coat check racks and check-in tables available
• Easily accessible by public transit. 6, N, R, Q, F, A, C, E
EXTENSIVE TECHNOLOGY AMENITIES & EXTRAS:
• HD Projector in-ceiling and drops down when in use. 150" widescreen image!
• State of the art sound system throughout the space (Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, etc)
• Color Changing Lights. Choose any color for the space via touchscreen
• Motorized shades. Darken the room, or open to reveal the beautiful view
• Smart lighting. Mood lighting, easily turn all lights on/off or dim
• Digital Signage system - customize our multiple screens with your event logos, slideshows and videos
• Microphone - wired, wireless and lavalier mics and speaker available
• Wired and wireless color laser printers available
• High speed Commercial Wifi system (up to 500 simultaneous users)
• Hidden Disco Ball that drops from the stage ceiling with a click of a button
• 60” Flatscreen displays on rolling carts - two available
• Cables, adapters, power strips, mobile devices charging stations included
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
• Event Staff - planning, onsite concierge, tech support, servers/bartenders, security staff available
• Pre-Event Deliveries & Overnight Storage available
• Custom furniture setup for different space layouts and event types available
• Custom vinyl to brand with your event / company logos and graphics
• Florals - from small tabletop vases to large arrangements to provide color and life to your event