Our rambling Brooklyn Victorian frame house with front porch is cozy inside, worn but welcoming outside--rustic, can be dressed to be homey ("Grandma's house") or sinister or sketchy. Lots of room in front and back yard for exterior shots and equipment; high ceilings in first floor hallway; country kitchen and "shabby-chic" living room and bedroom; light-filled central staircase with big landings; and darn scary-looking (but safe) unfinished basement (think "Silence of the Lambs").
The house has starred in 2 episodes of "Law & Order" and one "Person of Interest" along with indie movies and commercial shoots. Garden, driveway also available.
We comply fully and carefully with all industry-standard Covid-19 precautions, and all crew inside and outside the house are expected to do the same.
CLICK ON "SHOW MORE" TO SEE DETAILS & RULES
• Walk-up building ~ two flights of stairs
• Open floor plan ~ 45' long x 12' to 15' wide
• 6 windows ~ east/west exposure
• 70 feet of prewar brick
• 9-foot ceilings
• Pine wood floors
• Exposed wall studs and moldings
• Private bedroom
• Open kitchen with L-shaped counter
• Bathroom with clawfoot tub/shower
• Spacious living and office areas
• Dressing area and wall closet
~ DECOR ~
Handpicked blend of modern, vintage, and classic mid-century pieces meticulously arranged create an equally homey and eclectic ambience. A wide range of warm hues provided by exposed brick, wooden furniture, and oriental rugs is brightened up by white drywall and a varied assortment of plants
~ FEATURES ~
• Central Heating ~ AC Unit ~ Fans ~ Air Purifier
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table (extendable)
• Office Desk ~ Writing Desk
• Sofa Bed (reclinable) ~ Couch ~ Bench
• Chairs ~ Armchair ~ Swivel Chair
• Stool Chairs ~ Step Stools
• Dividers (folding / shutter / shoji)
• Curtains ~ Blackout Blinds
• Lamps (wide assortment)
• Fabric Steamer ~ Iron
• Mini Fridge ~ Toaster/Oven
• 4K UHD Projector ~ 100" Screen
~ LOCATION ~
• Williamsburg Bridge ~ East River Waterfront
• Street parking ~ Parking lots ~ Garages
• JMZ (Marcy Av) ~ L (Bedford Av)
• East River Ferry (South Williamsburg)
~ RULES ~
• Rental time includes set-up / break-down
• Overtime is charged at 1.5x the normal rate
• 6-10 guests: +$10/hour
• 11-15 guests: +$20/hour
• Weekend rate: +$10/hour
• $80 cleaning fee for 8+ hours productions
• The space is located in a residential building, be mindful of neighbors
• No gear / loitering / activities in the hallway or fire escape
• If I receive a complaint, your event is liable to be shut down
• Sounds travel easily across floors, be mindful of your noise levels
• Take shoes off or wear rubber-soled shoes
• No music / playing instruments / singing
• Handle vintage pieces with care, they are not replaceable
• NO glitter / sequins / candles / items that can shed or drip
• Keep food and drinks to kitchen / dining room
• No smoking anywhere, fire escape included
• No fog machines or similar
• No pets
4,500 square feet, fully furnished and propped penthouse with 24 windows, 4 skylights, and a beautiful country kitchen.
Can be rented separately or with the following listing titles located on other floors:
- "Manhattan Loft for Shoots and Events"
- "Manhattan 2000 sq ft Studio Loft"
- "Rooftop with City View of Empire State Building"
Listed hourly rate is based on a small still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less for a minimum of 9 hours. Film/Video shoots are available at an increased rate for a minimum of 10 hours. Additional fees also apply.
For more info, please message us and include and the following details:
- Job Name:
- Dates Needed:
- What The Shoot/Event is for:
- Cast & Crew/Attendees Size:
- Hours Needed:
- Areas Needed:
- Miscellaneous Relevant Info:
You'll find up to 42 different types of locations in New York. Just start a search at giggster.com and narrow things down with the 'Filter' option.
Is there an extra cost to add more attendees to my New York booking?
Yes. Pricing tiers are based on group size. For example, if you booked a space for a group of 1-5 for $30/hr, the price per person is $6/hr. Each additional person would increase the rate by $6/hr.
How much are average location rentals in New York?
Rental rates vary with the type and features of the location, but the average rate in New York is $357 per hour.
Why should I choose Giggster over other platforms offering rentals in New York?
Giggster's got your back — and we know our stuff. Our Customer Support team is knowledgeable and accessible, we offer white glove Concierge service to help you find the perfect location, and we're experts on the unique needs of production teams.
What is the price range for Country Kitchen locations in New York, NY?
Booking prices vary with the property type, features, and rental length, but generally a 1-hour booking will be in the range of $50 to $1000.
Which Country Kitchen locations are most popular in New York, NY in 2022?
When you find the right venue, you can connect with the host to get additional info and work out the details. Once everything is all set, you can book and pay for the location in a couple of clicks. Learn more about booking locations.