A traditional 1300 sq ft two bedroom, two bathroom home in the suburbs of Burbank with additional room/bathroom in guest house. Large 6800 sq ft lot.
This traditional modern tastefully updated home features a formal sitting room with a fireplace, a step down den with an exposed wood beam ceiling, large pool, hardwood floors throughout, 2 car detached garage and views of the Verdrugo mountains. Lots of natural light.
Professionally landscaped back yard, a long driveway on a quiet, tree-lined street with privacy hedging.
No filming in the master bedroom.
Office/Guest room: freshly painted slate blue, modern wood desk, and large couch/daybed.
Guest bathroom: 1.5 bath, nice size vanity
Master bedroom: freshly painted sea green, new wood floors, king size bed and features barn door on 1.5 master bathroom.
Detached 230 sq ft new guest house with a beautiful 1.5 bath. Located at the back of the lot, on the other side of the pool.
Send your inquiry to request a custom quote for your project.
TV Newsroom Set.
Desk is 2 sided – can be reversed to use back side to camera. White plexiglass panel can be lit from within with any color light. Desk is 92 inches wide, 37.5 inches tall. Backdrop can be city scape or green screen or you can bring your own.We offer a full service sound proof studio. Studio has lighting grid, with double wall construction for sound proofing. Also included: staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.
Welcome to this Burbank Hillside Home- a corner lot with one of the BEST panoramic mountain and city lights views in the Burbank Hills!! This is a 3 bedroom, fully remodeled modern house with a back yard that has a pool and a deck with an amazing view. Step out onto the huge sun deck - soak in the views and relax next to the swimming pool. This great outdoor space ground, deck and pool is approximately 2122 square feet, offering many entertaining areas on the deck along poolside. The home offers an open floor plan, with a chef's kitchen granite counter tops opens to the family room with fireplace, a formal dining room area with walls of glass views to the deck, pool and city. The house has an open floor plan with a formal living area, a family room with a fireplace that has a large TV that opens into the kitchen. The house has modern white glossy floors throughout and a modern European kitchen with a huge island. Also a large spacious conventional living room. Most of the house has large windows to enjoy the wonderful sunrises, sunsets and amazing nighttime views. Two fully remodeled bathrooms. Home is on a hill with large driveway and ample street parking. Great house for filming and photo shoots.
All furniture can be moved or removed if needed.
- 3 bed, 2 bath
- Master bath includes sliding glass doors to the back of the house
- built in office in master bedroom
- Modern white bathrooms; master has double vanities
- Gourmet kitchen with large center island with pendant lights
- Stainless steel appliances
- Large windows with lots of natural lighting
- Fireplace (wood burning) in family room with TV mounted
- Grill in the backyard
- 60 foot deck with stunning views
- Laundry in master bath
- Air Conditioning
- 60” Smart TV mounted in the living room
- Three car garage
Anytown USA / Anywhere USA
Staircases –Exterior Staircases
This warm & charming single-family home has a homey feel and is very inviting. Centrally located in Burbank, close to all the major studios. The neighbors are friendly, and there are few parking lots nearby available for rent (crew parking, catering, trucks, etc.)
There are multi-colored walls throughout the house, a working brick fireplace, a bright kitchen, and an open space layout—lots of plants. Electricity use is available upon request for an additional fee.
Large zen backyard with a big tree on grass, lots of greenery, and plenty of space for a large crew. Small wooden deck.