Our studio strives to offer a clean and ample facility to independent producers, filmmakers and photographers at affordable rates. It is ideal for any video production or photography shoot including music videos, shorts films, commercials, instruction videos, modeling sessions, corporate videos and commercial photography shoots. We offer very competitive and some of best rates in town with total package deals with lighting, green screen, grip equipment and flats at low costs. We have the best day rates in town, guaranteed, and we can beat most prices out in the market.
- Marked Parking spots (additional street parking and lots available)
- 32' wide, 25' deep three-wall White Cyc
- Cyc can be painted green, black, or any other color (additional option)
- House Power
- Grid for rigging lights
- Makeup area with two full wardrobe stations
- Kitchen area with stainless steel appliances
- Green room area for talent
- 12' x 12' soundproof Bay Doors for vehicle access
- Stage manager
- Industrial Fan
Additional Options to Consider:
- Pre-light with Space Lights
- Fresh repaint on green, white or cyc black floors
- Lighting and Grip Equipment (packages available)
- Scissor Lift
- Camlock power system
- Jib / Dolly system with 30' of track
- Flats for set design
- Solids for black void
- Conference room
-Please note this price is for the space "as is". This means that unless you add it as an option, the floors of the cyc will not be freshly painted. The wall of the cyc will be in great condition. This additional option can be added if you require the floors to be in "pristine" or perfect condition. Many clients use our cycs "as is" and it depends on client's project needs and budget.
OT rate is $150/hour paid directly to stage.
Rental includes hospital room set as pictured. Props/furniture included are: motorized hospital bed with sheets and pillow, working vital signs monitor, heart rate display with looping heart rate playback or flatline, 2 chairs, daylight, tungsten, 4300K color temperature led bed light, working door, 2 windows with blinds, 2 medical curtains, tilt-able exam table with stirrups, stool, working scale, working ophthalmoscope and otoscope, 3 IV bags with tubes, IV pole, working sphygmomanometer, 1 quart sharps container, orange electrical plug, patient robe, infectious decease robe, stethoscope.
We offer a full service sound proof studio. Studio has lighting grid, with double wall construction for sound proofing. Also included: staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.